• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Give me a moment."

I summon ´¢óHello, GoodbyeÒÇìon my shoulder and make it look towards the tower.

Using my Stand's incredible eyesight, i count which one of the floors is the 95th, then create a small door on the side of the building, with the other end being next in front of my stand.

´¢óHello, GoodbyeÒÇìgoes trought the door, which disappears immidiatly after, then he, while wallclimbing on the building, looks trought the glass to see if there's anyone on the other side.

"Well, maybe."

I make my stand return on one of the covered windows and use it's ability to turn incorporeal to peek at what's behind the curtains.

My stand returns outside and goes to the window of the pizza place, then, if the place is still empy, it makes a purple door appear in to it, with the other end being inside the RV.

[ok we skip time now and are in the room.]

The pizza place is empty and dark, seemingly abandoned. There are a few tables by the door, a counter with a weak menu, and a kitchen in the back.

"It's odd there's even a pizza place in a place like this, and an abandoned one in a building like this, definitely doesn't add up."

"I'm more interested in that pitch black room the old man saw."

"Let's just keep a lid on it for now. Don't want to jump into any more trouble than necessary."

[aw darn my post didn't post ]

The door leads to a black hallway, with two other doors, a locked stairwell, and an elevator with a key slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back