• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas chows down on his rather vast quantities of food, meanwhile, his Stand answers Mame. "It sure is! Anyways, you have a Stand now, right?"

Bear gnawed on his chicken tenders, pleased with his offerings as his Stand's head momentarily materialized, revealing a reptilian head with broad jaws that bit into one of the tenders.

"A plantlike Stand, interesting. What are the abilities that you know of? Generally, as far as I've seen, a Stand User naturally knows their Stand's capabilities."

Mame shrugs. "It seems to be the perfect hamon conductor and is very hard to break. I can also use it as a whip and a rope."

"Oh, right, I still need to take a look at that Hamon stuff," Stephanie commented as she slurped some soda. "I need to experiment with it somehow...it's very fascinating."

Nicholas hands his notepad to the Stand and then continues eating, meanwhile his Stand is observing Mame's newly discovered Stand while writing things down.

Bear and his Stand had finished off the tenders by this point, the cat's Stand dissipating as he curled up and fell asleep.

Nicholas sent out his Stand next to Joe, which then asked. "Could you tell me more about your Stand? It opens doors, as I have seen, but does it do anything more? What are its limits?"

"If we're going to be working together, it will benefit all of us to know each other's capabilities, besides, do you not want to contribute to the advancement of humanity?" The Stand responds.

"You know, you don't even need to talk to the old man," Stephanie said with a small grin. "My mask can probably tell me everything I need to know."

@Pheonix

"There's nothing I can tell you about my stand you couldn't have found out if you payed even a minimal attention to how I used it.

Also, your research is stupid, stands are not science, they don't follow any rule or logic, they just work"

Joe responds

@jacky

"And my stand could just drop you in the middle of nowhere."

Joe responds to you

"They do have mechanics behind them, there are reasons behind why specific people manifest Stands, I've found out enough to know this is worth continuing, regardless, if that is all your Stand does, then I know enough. And stop with the attitude, will you? We're working together here."

"And mine could get me to the nearest town. Don't think you can try to threaten me." She chuckled and put her hands behind her head. "No reason to be all rude, old man. We're all in the same boat here. Well, RV in this case."

""Working together" and "all on the same boat" are nice words, but in truth we are not a team, we are just a bunch of random people forced to stay together, how we handled the last fight is a clear example of that"

Joe responds to Nicholas and Stephanie.

"Regardless, the circumstances are what they are. We have no choice but to fight and since we're doing that we should try and work together. Anyone has the capacity to do so."

"Should I launch this thing over it then? It might be bumpy, depending on how fast you want me to go, but it'll get us across." Nicholas asks the group.

"A bunch of people forced to stay together sounds like a team to me," she said with a chuckle. "I mean, things like what happened last time wouldn't happen if we used a little bit of teamwork, you know?"

Nicholas has his Stand manifest underneath the RV, the Stand picks up the car using its launching powers to bring it upward and over the bridge, the Stand gently sets down the car on the other side and returns to Nicholas.

"I'm very hesitant in allowing you to-ah!" Stephanie closed her eyes and brought her legs to her chest as the car was lurched forward into the air. She didn't relax until they actually landed. "I hate you..."

Jolted awake by the car being carried over the bridge, Bear instinctively brought his Stand's arms around himself for protection, his fur standing on end as his eyes widened in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back