• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Divine Phoenix said:
"It all worked fine. I'm not insane, I wouldn't launch this thing into space." Nicholas shrugs.
"Coming from the same man who launched a building," she muttered with a roll of her eyes as she took another slurp of soda.

"That doesn't change the fact that you launched a building." She muttered as she heard the popping sound. "Now look what you did. You broke the car."

"There shouldn't have been any significant damage dealt to the car from this. It definitely shouldn't break from this, besides, Jude can fix it."

"Oh for ***** sake," Michael complained as he turned. "You know, you really ought to get your Stand out of your head. There are other ways to solve problems. Also, I think we might've freaked out anyone in a 30 meter radius, and possibly have alerted the police. Unless you want to see how well this heap of scrap handles in a car chase, I'd suggest you leave navigation to me from now on."

"Might wanna go ahead with that fixing shtick soon," Michael turns to Jessica.

"Oh, I can help her out." Stephanie said with a smile, standing up from her seat and gesturing for Jessica to follow. "Follow me, then."

She the stepped outside the RV.

"A tire bust," she called back as she crouched down to examine it. "Seems that mister launch in there put the RV on some broken glass...and a needle. Just our luck, huh?"

"Yeah, I don't know how your stand works but..." she leaned against the RV, "just hit the tire I guess? How long is that gonna take?"

"Well, at the very least none of the actual important bits snapped apart from that impact, which is about what I expect from this piece of junk," Michael said, massaging the bridge of his nose.

"It shouldn't take too long, but..."

Jessica crouched down and looked at the needle and broken glass. It might be better to remove this stuff first.

"Right, uh...be careful with that," she said as she also quickly crouched down. "It'd be a shame if you got hurt or something...I can take them out if you want."

"You don't mind? I mean it's not like I can't do it myself, it's just... kind of gross." she says, looking at the needle in particular.

"Yeah, no it's fine, I can handle it," she said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small tissue packet. She opened it up, grabbed a couple of tissues and then used those to grab the needle and pull it out without exactly stabbing herself. "They should be out in no time."

"There we go, now for the rest of these glass shards," she muttered as she began to pull out the shards of beer bottle. "Honestly, some people..."

"Thanks, you're a life saver!" Jessica says with a smile.

Jude comes out of the ground and starts smacking tf out of the tire.

"Hehe, yeah. No need to worry yourself about it," she said as she patted Jessica on the shoulder and then quickly head inside. Social interaction...wasn't normally her thing let's just stop it right there.

Jess also gets back in the RV.

"It might be a good idea to have Jude cover the entire vehicle while we drive, just to be safe."

She has Jude do so while saying this.

"So, how are we going to go about this? Floor 95 is where we're going. Do we just try and go there normally or take a more aggressive approach? We should also figure out how we're going to handle fights, so that we can work together properly."

"I suppose we could do that. Go ahead and open the door then, be on guard everyone. Oh, and try not to fall down, I can only catch so many of you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back