• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue, but I really need to get the web novel. I'd be hyped for that either way.

I'd really be intrested in her time as Landfall because from what I gather it seems like she fought the 13 heroes at first, as a full evil vampire lord that just destroyed her home country, was beaten, then joined them. I suppose she must have changed over time with them.

If this really is all true, that would really put into perspective just how strong even just a battle maid is..

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I wrote a reply, but kinda just disappeared... wut?
Yea Im having the same issues.

I posted twice on DeathNoodles profile and I cannot see either of them myself. lol

In my experience this site can be weird. Sometimes things are bold or italized when I post them, or don't appear posted at all. though, I thought it was just me.

Anyway, I was gonna say that I think mind control or affecting stuff may have been some of the main spells or effects that had to change when they transitioned to a new world. A debuff of some manner, perhaps ruining the players interface, ability to use skills, take certain actions or even **** around with their interface.

The alternative is some level 40 whatever player shrugging off as his character is overtaken by a fighting AI that follows the orders of someone with Command Mantra ordering them around and fixing himself a snack while he waits because, what do?

Pandoras actor has been stated to have 45 different forms to mimic from, which includes all 41 guild members of Ainz Ooal Gown, however the rest of his 4 remaining forms are currently unknown.

Its also currently unknown if he can transform into anyone he has seen or if he is only limited to those 45 forms.

He can also mimic Ainz's Momon persona, so that's another form.

Also, it has come to my attention that Creation's yield was 3.667 Gigatons of TNT, which is High 7-A and not 6-C. Because of this, they should be downgraded unless there is a reason they should stay up.

Momon is just Ainz but with crappier gear made with spells. I wouldn't consider it one of the forms.

It could be argued that Creation being a non-offensive spell, the offensive ones like Fallen Down do more but I personally think they should be dropped into High 7-A.

So, I made a profile for Gazef because the poor guy needs some love.

He scales far, far above .22 tons with the Kingdom Treasures, and the minimum for 8-C is .25 tons. Would it be crazy for me to add an 8-C key for him with all of the treasures? Heck, Ainz even says the tools are powerful, something no one from Nazarick comments on anything from the New World with few exception.

Razor's Edge needs a functionality explaination before it gets full-on durability negation. Ainz basically even said that a weapon with the description of "can cut through any armor" was inaccurate since one such weapon couldn't harm him.

Given that we've seen that, assuming Razor's Edge can harm anyone above Ainz's level would be NLF. However, Gazeff should be 6-C with Razor's Edge since it has the ability to harm Ainz.

Actualy it was stated that razor edge can just bypass Ainzs immunity to low level attacks.

There was no pain. It would seem Ainz's immunity to attacks below level 60 was still in effect. It did not have the special magic that was imbued into Gazef's sword.

Its also highly unlikely that it could do all that much damage to Ainz considering it failed to hurt a Dark Young. I think Gazef should be unkown with Razor Edge rather than 6-C.

Assaltwaffle said:
Razor's Edge needs a functionality explaination before it gets full-on durability negation. Ainz basically even said that a weapon with the description of "can cut through any armor" was inaccurate since one such weapon couldn't harm him.

Given that we've seen that, assuming Razor's Edge can harm anyone above Ainz's level would be NLF. However, Gazeff should be 6-C with Razor's Edge since it has the ability to harm Ainz.
It doesn't ignore durability though, as OneBelow said it ignores physical attack resistances like Ainz' immunity to low level attacks.

Hence why Ainz pointed out it could scratch him, but not meaningfully harm him.

NLF isn't involved here at all.

Ainz also said it didn't have enough magic power to hurt him though, but did so anyway. Clear durability negation.

That wasn't hurting Ainz though.

And assuming durability negation just because it bypasses physical attack resistance is NLF.

Hell, we don't count stuff like chip damage as meaningful feats.

"Weakly enchanted objects like this cannot harm this body of mine. Incidentally, this shortsword is imbued with about as much data —or rather, as much mana— as that sword you bear, Stronoff-dono. However, your sword can harm me, in clear defiance of what I know to be true. Could I request that sword after I win?"

So it negates both. And it's not scratch damage, otherwise Ainz wouldn't have said it could kill him.

@Yobo

By all means, point me to where it implies that, as I see nothing.

"Harming Ainz" and "Negating Durability" are two different things.

It lacks the energy to harm Ainz, yet holds the ability to harm him anyway. Clearly if it's lacking the power to do so it's negating dura

No, that just means it can harm Ainz.

Durability negation is a pretty bold claim to make.

So they just have a sword lying around that's only ability is that it can harm Ainz? That sounds.... off to say the least.

That's not what I'm saying.

It can negate durability up to 6-C or at least harm people up to 6-C going by that.

Gazef isn't slicing any planetary characters just because his sword was able hurt Ainz despite it not having the proper level.

Oh, those durability negation revisions. Well, not that I agree with that, but I never said it could, so not sure why that matters.

Yobobojojo said:
Also even if I did, assuming that I meant it could harm 5-B's is a bit of a strawman.
Since you were calling it durability negation, which doesn't have a mind for conventional durability, you certainly were saying that, even if it wasn't intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back