• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, is it fair to say that Gazeff is at least 8-C with the treasures, considering he's only .2 times less than baseline?

Why Possibly?

He's already above casual .22 Ton characters without them. He gets a significant boost with them, and you're telling me he doesn't even get a 20% increase in power?

I mean, they are the treasures of the kingdom, but people like Gazeff are on a whole another level, so it may not be too big of a difference, hence possibly.

You can make Pandora's Actor if you want.

I don't follow with why you think it would be a possibly enough.

The 9-A+ feat was performed by the Lich, who the lizard men elite could defeat and scale off of.

Logically other elite warriors such as Brain scale, and Gazeff is outright stated to be likely the strongest warrior in the kingdom, scaling above that.

And even THEN, he has armor and weapons that push him past that.

Keep in mind the Lich's feat is only shy of 8-C by .03 Tons from .22.

Gazeff being 8-C is not unlikely, it's just a logical conclusion. If you're telling me that much scaling up doesn't put Gazef past a fraction of what he scales above on base, I don't know what you're thinking.

Base Gazef would be at least 9-A+, with the treasures he should be 8-C.

That's fair, I guess. Still, wouldn't that just be durability since Razor's Edge is the only treasure that's a weapon?

I mean, that's just it's natural ability.

It's fair to say that the AP/Striking strength is above what Gazef usually uses by a decent degree.

Well, in that case, I'd leave durability as 8-C with treasures and possibly 8-C with treasures for AP, but that's just me.

Considering that it would just need to increase his attack potency by a fraction of a fraction and is undoubtably stronger than his regular weapons, I don't see why.

Like, having dura negation doesn't remove something's AP. It's fair to say that if someone properly resisted its magic it would hit harder than his base weapons.

Possibly is honestly being too skeptical. If anything, his base form should be possibly, considering that he already scales above the .22 Ton feat to begin with.

Considering that it would just need to increase his attack potency by a fraction of a fraction and is undoubtably stronger than his regular weapons, I don't see why.

Like, having dura negation doesn't remove something's AP. It's fair to say that if someone properly resisted its magic it would hit harder than his base weapons.

Possibly is honestly being too skeptical. If anything, his base form should be possibly, considering that he already scales above the .22 Ton feat to begin with.

Do people actualy believe that?

Also now that i think about it 8-C Gazef dasent sound all that crazy considering that someone like Remedios(who is comparable to him) can survive an entire house collapsing on top of her.

After hearing that, the priests cast attack spells one after the other.

They collapsed the house in short order. However, it was hard to believe Jaldabaoth had been crushed under the falling debris. Even Remedios in her enchanted armor could survive that much unless she was very unlucky.

Keep in mind that her armor is a relatively mundane enchanted armor that every other paladin in her kingdom wears. It definitely dasent compare to Gazefs that is considered a national treasure.

It's a decent supporting feat, but having a building collapse with you in it isn't really a great dura feat unless the bulk of the structure actually falls on you.

That put, I think I'll update Gazef's page accordingly.

'Should surpass Adamantine adventurers such as Remedios, who was stated to be able to survive a building collapsing on them)'

Remedios is not an adventurer, she is a paladin

Hm. Fair point, I don't see the ice there after he spooked Climb.

It can be removed.

I think he's, like the only other player that has enough info for a profile. Also the name

I'm sad at the lack of info Maruyama is giving us on anyone else but Ainz

As much as I love Ainz, I want to know what the others can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back