• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then go again and read how I placed Dragon Lords alongside the Supreme Beings and Guardians.

Should probably reword it to high tiers.

Yeah, that's why I placed them alongside Ainz and the Guardians.

@Pach Then you'd just have a profile for a 10-B character with above average leading skills.

Yobobojojo said:
Touch Me would just unleash a can of space-time destruction on Ainz tbh
My dood, I meant as an ally. Touch Me and Ainz are friends.

Im confident Touch Me and Ainz would get along just fine. Karma didnt make Ainz's memories of their friendship disappear.

Yes. Actually, quite a few. They just show up across different time periods over centuries, meaning that each player that showed up hardly ever gets the chance to interact with the next one(s).

So Ainz is powerful even by the standard of players? That's good to know. I am very new to Overlord if that wasnt clear from my basic questions lol

Ainz is essentially what would be a lower level Upper Class Player, so pretty good, but not the best. He's probably the strongest so far in the New World.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
So Ainz is powerful even by the standard of players? That's good to know. I am very new to Overlord if that wasnt clear from my basic questions lol
He's basically as good as you can be without creating a meta build. He has max level, is in a strong guild, has both cash shop items and other top of the line play to win items, but has a build aimed for role play rather than power.

So he is essentially like a Pokemon trainer who sought out good moves and powerful pokemon, but didn't ******* breed and get the best personality for his pokemon? Would that be a fair comparison?

Quick question, what would Climb's speed be, alongside other Low-Tier characters like the assassin he fought? I don't think any of them scale to Gazef or Brain in the slightest, so should I just put it at Athletic Human?

Maybe Superhuman because he scales to a Tiger?

Dargoo Faust said:
Thanks for that, Pach. I needed a good laugh today.
And yeah, I feel like it should be like this:

Climb/Shit Tier Adventurers: 9-B via scaling above a Tiger

Lizardmen Warriors: 9-A+ via scaling to 3rd/4th Tier Magic

Top Tier Adventurers/Heroes: 8-C via scaling far above Zaryusu.

High-Tier New World/Battle Maids: 7-B from scaling to Evileye

Supreme Beings/Guardians/Dragon Lords: 6-C from scaling to Super-Tier magic.

World Tier Items: 5-B via the quote Yobo posted above.
Pretty sure Brain should be Heroes level considering Clementine said he was one of the few warriors capable of threatening her.

Yeah, he is. At least Adamantine Adventurer level. I'm reworking his page a lot right now as it's missing a lot of detail and copy-pasted a lot of stuff from the Overlord Wiki, which I myself am a bit guilty of.

With the title "World Disaster", I really want to know what Ulbert could do

Even the little info we have, with him taking a chunk of hp out of a boss in one shot, sounds impressive

Bout to finish Pandora's Actor. It'd be real helpful if someone else could add him to the verse page when I'm done tho.

He definitely has more, even if only have a passing knowledge on them. The other players he can turn into at least include a sniper with at around 2 kilometers of range, a stealth ninja that specializes in one shot assassination skills, a slime that could desolve enemy equipment, and more.

Here is a video that has some passing stuff in it. I am more focussing on the list at the beginning, as apposed to him theorising based on DnD stuff in the later part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LcnVJZmVIQ

PA? Ainz isn't letting anyone use that stuff. He didn't even like using it himself if not for it being required to save Shally. Any situatiom that requires the 41's gear will just be Ainz doing it himself.

I mean the statues are already using them in case of an intruder, and it is his job to pollish and handle them

Either way, the other characters should at least be referenced on his profile, even if their exact usage is unknown. The sniping that is at least as strong as Ainz from 2 kilometers away is impressive, even without details

'His class levels strengthened his corrosive abilities, to the point where they could even break immunities' -Herohero's Abilities and Powers in the Overlord wikia

Is that Resistance Negation or Durability Negation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back