• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Clementine is listed as tier 8-C, shouldn't Ainz physically scale to her by being superior? I mean, straight up physically overpowered her and all that.

DeathNoodles said:
If Clementine is listed as tier 8-C, shouldn't Ainz physically scale to her by being superior? I mean, straight up physically overpowered her and all that.
Physically overpowering Clementine is an understament lol

He literally hugged her to death.

But yeh, even in his profile its stated:

At least Small Building level+ physically (Far superior to characters such as Brain Unglaus, who are this strong), likely higher (Is capable of crushing such a character with his bare hands)

BTW, shouldn't I list Guardian abilities for PA or no? Because he's transformed into Nazarick members before and is said to be able to replace them.

That kind of seems like speculation, it has never been outright stated that he can transform into any of the guardians.

I think ts better to leave the profile as it is, at least until we get some more information.

However, I think its legit to give Touch Me resistance to all of Ainz's haxes as Ainz stated that he couldnt defeat him.

Yobobojojo said:
BTW, shouldn't I list Guardian abilities for PA or no? Because he's transformed into Nazarick members before and is said to be able to replace them.
Any other thoughts here?

As I've said, with the scaling chain from Word of God, Brain, Gazeff, Clementine, maybe Hamuske should all be 8-C via being far above Zaryusu, who was able to defeat an Elder Lich, which did the .22 Ton feat.

Climb is also 9-B or 9-C via being stronger than a tiger, go figure.

That was more because of the range distance.

It only took like one or two good hits from his weapon to put it out.

That, and the Lich was using third tier magic, while Gazef could casually slice apart fourth tier summons.

Yeah, several of the Lizard men could tank its magic.

And again, Gazef took apart summons made through higher tier magic.

Honestly Gazef should be 8-C for both his keys, which is what I'm saying.

The Angels Gazef destroyed were 3rd tier summons not fourth.

It still scales to Gazef physicaly but i just wanted to make this little correction,

Oof, alright.

Still, the ease at which he accomplished that should upscale him enough alongside the WoG statement to hit 8-C.

I think I'll make a separate thread for the rankings and scalings of the lower tier characters.

I just remembered that the level 22 lich also had a fourth tier spell that could summon undead warriors.

Summon 4th tier Undead: Summons four Skeleton Warriors

These 4th tier summons were taken out by Zenberu, a lizardman far weaker than Gazef. I agree that Gazef should probably be 8-C.

Don't forget Gagaran (and Lakyus I guess). She is one 5 that could actually fight Clem on roughly equal grounds while Lakyus is hero level.

Thanks for that, Pach. I needed a good laugh today.

And yeah, I feel like it should be like this:

Climb/Shit Tier Adventurers: 9-B via scaling above a Tiger

Lizardmen Warriors: 9-A+ via scaling to 3rd/4th Tier Magic

Top Tier Adventurers/Heroes: 8-C via scaling far above Zaryusu.

High-Tier New World/Battle Maids: 7-B from scaling to Evileye

Supreme Beings/Guardians/Dragon Lords: 6-C from scaling to Super-Tier magic.

World Tier Items: 5-B via the quote Yobo posted above.

Hold up. Why are Player and Dragons 6-C? They don't scale to Ainz at all unless they are level 100 or in the 90s at least. The ones who came to the New World are at Evileye's level.

Didn't the Platinum Dragon in the Slane Theocracy battle Shalltear for a short time with his armor? And he's significantly weaker than what he was a while ago?

My thoughts:

Its sad that the NW god tiers are in the same level as some of the weaker NPCs in Nazarick.

Could we create Renner's profile? (9-C I guess).

You mean the yandere princess?

I didn't even know she had anything combat related.

Boi

Go to Dargoo's list and how he listed "God tiers of NW" alongside Battle Maids.

Dargoo Faust said:
You mean the yandere princess?

I didn't even know she had anything combat related.
We dont need her to be combat type. I simply like her character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back