• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.IX

Apeironaxim said:
question, Evileye says she can overload herself with Negative Energy so that her hits and spells can also inflict negative statuses
even though we're never told exactly what they are, there are several moments where a spell inflicts Negative statuses, like Nuclear Blast

In addition, this spell also generated all kinds of negative status effects such as poisoning, blindness, deafness, and so on, [...]

Ainz also refers to fatigue as a negative status

"No, there is no need for that. Undead like myself are not affected by negative statuses like fatigue. If you're tired, you may go and rest."

so would it be logical to assume Evileye can cause all of those when she says she can inflict negative status effects?
so you agree with this?

does this need to be a CRT

Well, not really. Negative statuses can mean a ton of things, we can't really specify what it is without her saying so. You can put "can inflict negative statuses with all her attacks", but not much more.

if we don't know what those statuses are, what would be the point in putting it on her profile?

wouldn't it be relatively safe to assume that she would just inflict the same status effects she has with sand field all with all her attacks

Nope. There are many, many negative status effects and neither the nuclear blast one or sand all work on negative energy.

The closest that can be done is see any cases of negative energy being used on beings or affecting beings and extrapolating from there.

iirc we know from Ainz's fight with Go Gin that negative energy inflicts an effect that lowers the enemy's stats for a while, though it does have a limit to how much it can lower them. That's probably what it means by Evileye's negative energy inflicting status effects.

Edgyyy.

We should go grab the spoilers tab from the Death Battle threads or something.

that's the second demonic chuuni who always does the "prepare for trouble and make it double" with Ulbert after which the two proceed to raze some low level cities in a non heteromorph world and then flee and laugh at those righteous idiots who followed them into Nazarick to kill those loathesome heteromorphs for easy exp loot and karma points

even if she doesn't have them on her, she would have an inventory right, so she could just take them out anyway

the fly pendant prob, yea

her glasses that can see through invisibility seem to be a different pair from her usual glasses

but she could still take it out if she needs to

i don't know whether she keeps on her person though, or if it would be in her inventory

even if it was in her inventory, wouldn't it still be standard equipment though?

Shizu was not on the level of a professional, but she could conceal herself and turn invisible. In addition, there was also—

Yuri took off her ornamental glasses and changed it for another pair.

These glasses could see through invisibility.

no mention of her inventory, so i assume she just has them on her person

so should i add them to her standard equipment, or is that only for things they literally have on their body at all times?

though like you said, it's easy to just pull stuff from the inventory, so it wouldn't really matter

so, since i can't see Maruyama going in depth on those relevant in Nazarick's skills and such with the time he has left, who do you guys think is going to be left the least explained by the end?

As long as his bum isn't on fire, I think he'll be able to sit long enough to cover everyone that is relevant's POV, as well most if not all plot points. He is well aware of our suffering.

i just can't see all the Guardians, let alone the Pleiades, getting explanations on par with Ainz and Shalltear for their abilities by the end of the series

i think Maruyama did say he would release detailed stat sheets for people after the series ends or something, but who knows if he still intends to do that after he's burnt out

I think you're talking about some sort of guide book or something he planned to release. I hope it happens.

When Overlord is entirely over, I want to release detailed class levels for all characters. Perhaps in doujinshi!

from a tweet in 2017, so things might have changed regarding his enthusiasm for such a thing, but who knows

It will happe. Anyways, aside from his enthusiasm, it most likely requires his publishers permission, So-Bin's cooperation and his editors help to do it, since he says it may come out as a 'doujinshi'

would CZ get infinite stamina, considering she has Self Sustenance Type 3?

or is that not how that works?

I think she should get that

but it should be added that she can run out of ammo and MP

so that wouldn't be true infinite stamina but rather only physical unlimited stamina

i don't think stamina works that way here

pretty sure it's just physical stamina that's being counted, you don't need to add someone can run out of Mana

Back