• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord Bonus Volume Additions (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of PA, Maruyama apparently said he can't copy Touch Me's "cheat ability" so that should be removed

The pen or the sword said:
We should have an extra tab for his resistances at this point...Lol
looks fine to me
There really should be another tab for resistances (with the new additions theres nearly as many resistances to his abilities lol), rhe entire thing is getting kinda messy.

So at this point we should start discussing what matches should get removed right?

Ainz vs King Hassa seems like a stomp to me since Ainz no longer even has his AP advantage and has basically no way to win. TGOALID would theoretically work, but he'd never get enough time to use it. At the very least it needs to be reconsidered. Also, the thirty minutes of prep time for Ainz mean basically nothing since we don't know what kinds of specialized items, world items, or spells he has for that kind of situation.

The potency of these resistances, by the way, are quite high. World Items easily range from world-wide potency to no-selling the highest of resistances, so resisting them is pretty damn neat.

Saying Ainz has a 'high resistance' to mind control...Isn't that what we call headcanon? I mean, imaging being an author trying to separate resistances from immunities only for some fan to turn those immunities into resistances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back