• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Over 25 million page views a month

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

In another effort to help cheer up the community, I just want to inform you about that the VS Battles wiki now has over 25 million page views in a month (31 days), so we are steadily growing more popular.

Here is a comparison with some other popular wikis:

The VS Battles wiki:

25,043,198.1 views/month (75854 x 10.65 x 31)

The DC Comics wiki:

23,628,413.28 views/month

The Disney wiki:

19,672,985.64 views/month

The Superpower wiki:

18,563,317.08 views/month

A big thank you and congratulations to all the staff and regular members who are helping out with taking care of this wiki, and who have made this possible.

@Graf

No, just the DC Comics wiki. The Marvel wiki had 40 million views in a month the last time that I checked.

@Matthew

I think that it is because we are doing a good job making sure that everything is looking neat and tidy and is as reliable as we can manage.

Matthew Schroeder said:
How the hell is a wiki about who beats who in a fight is so popular.
From experience and showing it to others, your first time coming here, it's so interesting looking up all your favourite characters and seeing what their powers are, and what feats they have.

That's probably why this place gets such high visits duration and pages per visits.

Back