• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We have reached 1 million wiki visitors per month!

You know.

Dead.

Deadbeat?

It ain't rocket science. Even if the joke is bad lmao
nah its just that there’s no connection to “deadbeat” and vsbw members. And what would deadbeats even partake in? Leaving their child?

Shi just leaves me with more questions

Naw cuz i just asked people and even they confused so what am i missing here, my curiousity needs to be satiated. 💀

Damn son, it really ain't that deep, just say "haha bad joke" and move on hahahahah.

And trust me, it sounded funnier in my head

1 mil? LMAO! congrats! (Still waitin on that low 1-c dbh shit i know it finna happen i guaranT that shi would blow the wiki up)

Back