• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We have reached 1 million wiki visitors per month!

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
1658646440046.png

1 Million Visitors Celebration Image - 4.jpg

1 Million Visitors Celebration Image - 3.jpg

1 Million Visitors Celebration Image - 2.jpg

Hello.

Today our wiki reached a massive milestone of 1 million individual visitors per month, and in terms of page views it is roughly a hundred times as popular as it was when I first came here in March 2014, even without counting the traffic to this forum.

Massively big thanks to all of our thousands of staff and regular members who have collectively made this possible through their persistent hard work over the last almost 12 years since this wiki was founded. Thank you so much for helping to build this place to what it is today.

Now, let's celebrate!

Thank you.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 278

View attachment 280

View attachment 281

View attachment 282

Hello.

Today our wiki reached a massive milestone of 1 million individual visitors per month, and in terms of page views it is roughly a hundred times as popular as it was when I first came here in March 2014, even without counting the traffic to this forum.

Massively big thanks to all of our thousands of staff and regular members who have collectively made this possible through their persistent hard work over the years. Thank you so much for helping to build this place to what it is today.

Now, let's celebrate!

View attachment 279

Congrats.

3c4bpi.gif

And here I thought powerscaling was a dead hobby. Good to see there's this many people checking the site out.
It is a dead hobby.

Because only Deadbeats partake-

I'm just kidding, congratulations to our community! We may rake in far more negative press from our peers, but as the saying goes: Any publicity is good publicity. And dem numbers don't lie. We should take this as encouragement to never lose our way, regardless of what the rest of the sphere thinks!

Back