• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our brothers are nice guys! Karaka VS Zerf

In the blue corner representing all of the big bad FUG...

Karaka!!!

6F0D12EC-30B2-4E46-82DD-F170685F7DB5

Code:
 VS

And in the red corner we the death fairy himself...

Zerf Dragneel

9ACAC22A-6DC1-44E8-A10D-D759BAA03340
Battle Location: Vegetable Sky from Toriko verse!

No restrictions.

Winner by any means!!!

Speed equal with both Low 6-B forms

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Would Zeref be able to go rewind the time even if his body was absorbed by Karaka's baangs? If the answer is no, I can imagine many other possibilities this fight might end
Zeref should be able to rewind given that the absorbtion only affects the physical body.

@Prince

@Enryu

Based on your replies, then I don't know. I mean by his second fight with Natsu he could barely form a coherent sentence that didn't constantly contradict his actions, his endgame or his thoughts- was kinda weird to see.

But if being insane doesn't necessarily mean a resistance to madness manipulation and it needs to be figured out on a case by case basis, we have to analyse this.

Well, based on what I know of Karaka, this match can be a inconclusive.
Karaka tries to kill Zeref using his haxxes (Fear, Madness, Reflection, Absorption and others), but Zeref always comes back via Time Rewind and Zeref tries to kill Karaka with haxxes (Death, Space and Time magic), but he also comes back via Self-Resurrection and Immortality (Type 8)

oZackra1799 said:
He only has restistance to madness and fear manipulation he cannot perform it himself.
Ehh, no, all shinsoo users have Madness/Fear Manipulation, we don't add that to profiles as ability but as resistance because It's a redundant thing

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Ehh, no, all shinsoo users have Madness/Fear Manipulation, we don't add that to profiles as ability but as resistance because It's a redundant thing
Oh ok, I know very little about Tower of God so I was kind of confused about it.

Back