• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Slayer vs An Alien | Natsu Dragneel vs Shock Rock (6-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wanted to do a Ben 10 vs Fairy Tail match ever since I read the popular Ultimate Fairy fanfic crossover, Well I guess this is it then.
  • 6-C likely Higher forms
  • Speed equalized
  • Both starts the fight in their weakest 6-C forms up to highest 6-C forms.
Results:
y2irnTr.png
Vs
G0pGKGF.png

Last edited:
Base Natsu's 25.8 Megatons and Higher with LFDM.

Base Shock Rock is far above 11.32 Megatons, higher with Omni-Kix and Omni-Naut Armor (With Naut-Armor > Kix), and has High-Mid Regen

Hmm...

How good is Shock Rocks fire resistance? Natsu has pretty potent fire and heat manip that's better than many other fire users in his own verse, which will only become hotter and stronger as the fight continues.

It's not electricity, it's omni-energy.

I don't think Forever ninja\samurai's (idk) heat attacks are anything special. Who all resists HB's fire in the reboot?

Last edited:
Imma just argue every alien Ben has access to (minus maybe Grey Matter or Wildvine) can survive on Pyros (Heatblast's home planet) which is a planet-like star (or just a planet with star properties, since it's called a planet in the second short). Meaning it should have comparable heat to our sun, so about 6000 Kelvin.

Update:
Shock Rock base form is upgraded to 6-C - 8.98 Gigatons and his all Omni forms are now 6-C - 26.88 Gigatons (6-C). However this match will not go into waste as Natsu is 6-C as well, Can someone tell me his AP in 6-C Tier ?
Let's have both of them start the fight in their weakest 6-C forms to their strongest 6-C forms as the fight goes on.

So Base Shock Rock is 8.98 Gigatons
And 26.88 Gigatons in Omni Forms.

While Base Natsu is 10.6 Gigatons And 42.4 Gigatons with LFDM / FDKM.

Natsu is also able to Amp his speed with LFDM and FDKM

With FDKM > LFDM, going by his Profile

Seeing as it’s 100YQ Natsu rn, rage amp FDKM (specifically bypassed Madmole’s heat resistance which no diffed FDKM by getting annoyed) >>> FDKM (entering the mode does more damage at a distance than landing a direct base hit) >>> base fire > lightning.

Base fire vaporised sand, entering FDKM did more damage (actually burned him) to Jacob than Natsu punching him with base flames, Madmole’s heat resistance lets him no sell FDKM to the face which Natsu then overpowered by getting annoyed and burned Madmole’s whole body. Considering Natsu’s fire has both the temp and AP advantage, he should have no issues dealing damage.

Natsu also comes with a range advantage and most likely skill as well (he repeatedly bops Vilgax but it seems like he amps his strength to do it rather than outskill) so if Ben tries to scrap in hth, Natsu should take home the win.

Disclaimer that I dunno the Reboot so someone will need to argue that cuz the profile doesn’t have much for me to work off of.

One question, Shock Rock’s regen. Does it cover or not? He can pull himself together as long as he isn’t completely blown to pieces.

One question, Shock Rock’s regen. Does it cover or not? He can pull himself together as long as he isn’t completely blown to pieces.
Me and OneBleach thinks his Regen should be higher months ago when this was brought up during CRT of Reboot but Firestorm just decided on High -Mid, Idk how come Diamondhead has higher Regen then SR ? But I guess it was due to lack to evidence I guess.
But for the question yes this was decided on from his species Regenerating during Invasion it seems to cover pretty good.

Last edited:
Natsu should honestly be able to vape the rock since one of the biggest parts of rock is silicon which is major component of sand from what I know. Natsu has also vaporised rock before or just scales above people who can.

Me and OneBleach thinks his Regen should be higher months ago when this was brought up during CRT of Reboot but Firestorm just decided on High -Mid, Idk how come Diamondhead has higher Regen then SR ? But I guess it was due to lack to evidence I guess.

Why would his regen be higher? Seems pretty accurate. The chunks of his armor that remained were pretty big so it isn’t close to being low high

That seems correct then I was under the impression that DH has High Mid too, Although I'd argue that we haven't seen the full extent of their species regen.

Natsu should honestly be able to vape the rock since one of the biggest parts of rock is silicon which is major component of sand from what I know. Natsu has also vaporised rock before or just scales above people who can.

Why would his regen be higher? Seems pretty accurate. The chunks of his armor that remained were pretty big so it isn’t close to being low high
Natsu FRA, shit now I have both a Shock Rock vote for reasons below and a Natsu vote for reasons above.

Natsu's own feat is also very high into Class G as well, assuming the Shock Rock feat was accepted at the highest end then he would be about 2x stronger feat wise, however Natsu's feat was done ultra casually, and this Natsu also upscales heavily from that Natsu.

Ok, we’re basically figuring out whether Shock Rock could contain Natsu in his energy cage or not to incap him. But it probably won’t work.

This is about a week later, but it probably wouldn't work. Natsu's Class G is well into the tier and that's with his base form in X792 done super casually, so he actually scales way above that feat. It says Shock Rock has a resistance to fire though, while Natsu has a resistance to lightning with LFDM. Would they just keep being unaffected by each other? Sorry, I'm not very knowledgeable in Ben 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back