• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Earl may not respond to this thread for the next 2 days because he's got a birthday going on.

But other than that, Jegal counters wind manip via his own personal body shield and his range abuse, which includes Greed.

Just when i thought i had some free time, i learn i have Prom sooner than expected (tomorrow), so ugh. But i have some time so ok:

Jegal can get past Ouma's armor i assume, due to having air manip on his own? Unless his air manip is worse than Ouma.

Other than that does he have anything to deal with Ouma's AP and dura neg?

Jegal can spawn Greed under Ouma and absorb him. This has been his opening move against anyone he deems weak, and doesn't have history with.

If he doesn't start with Greed, he can summon a bunch of dudes with elemental powers to help him fight, on top of him having duplication.

He also always has an Ageis Shield on, which is a full body armour which needs to be broken before he can get harmed. He also favours summoning Megalodon teeth directly in front of his opponent to impale them.

Also, Greed will keep Jegal alive as long as he still believe he is unbeatable. Once Jegal stops believing he can be beaten, Greed will consume him.

This is a tough one. Greed is really frigging OP. @Earl Jegal rarely uses wind manipulation I believe. Jegal is like a more haxed Mori with a bit less skill.

If Ouma lands a Kusanagi then Jegal is going bye bye. Jegal having a 1 minute time limit to take out Ouma is problematic for him as well.

Im gonna say Ouma via having access to a low 7-C attack he can use 3 times and via being able to deprive Jegal of oxygen giving the fight a minute time limit if he continues to fight (which he is likely to do due to his arrogance)

I vote Take Jae-Kal, superior range and his abuse of Greed and Megaladon impalements gives him a relatively easy win.

If Ouma gets close enough to Jegal to initiate CQC, he would likely absorb and null Ouma's abilities just by touching him as he did with Il-Pyo and If Ouma ends up impaling Jegal, Greed would immediately start absorbing Ouma and his weapon.

Cloning,Summoning and shielding would just make all of this easier.

Also, Megaladon is non-corporeal so Ouma can't even block it's attacks or interact with it. (And Jegal should have NPI)

He doesn't to be frank.But the match would be long over before that is even an issue due to how Jegal fights which is largely spam Megaladon and Greed from range and having a always on forcefield to protect him with summoning and cloning when things gets serious and if Jegal dies or gets his back pushed against the wall, Greed will eat him and if Greed-Jegal gets defeated or is on the verge of loosing, Greed will consume him again turning into a Greed monster thing.He basically has 2 revives if he dies.

Not to mention nulling and absorbing Ouma's abilites just by touching it.

Ouma's ultimate is a 50 metre tall wall of wind at a way higher AP then Jegal's durability.

I agree that Megaladon/Greed is going to be stupidly hard to deal with due to it's range.

I know, but that doesn't really change much here.According to Ouma's profile he wouldn't even start off using something like Kusanagi at the start unlike Jegal who would immediately go for the kill with Megaladon and Greed.I give this to Jegal with 4/10 difficulty.

My vote remains with Jegal

Yeah but the moment Ouma gets impaled through the chest with a magical spear/tooth hes going to get desperate.

I think Ouma can take a couple of Megaladon spears before he will go down.

He can amp his speed pretty significantly as well. If he knows where Jegal is he will be able to close the distance fairly quickly to get in range for a Kusanagi.

Jegal rarely impales a person once with Megalodon or Greed, he usually summons the entire mouth (he dows this with Megalodon and Greed) and body right on top of the victim to consume the person's entire body and if he's going for impaling he puts multiple inside his opponents, with how many he uses I doubt Ouma would be able to move at all considering just how massive a single tooth of both Greed and Megalodon is and how many would be inside of him.

Jegal has enormous range and can spam noncorporeal spears that spawn directly inside Ouma bypassing his armour. He can also create huge mouths that absorb basically anything from stupidly far away.

@Firephoenixearl

Only Kusanagi will kill Jegal based off the profile.

The oxygen attack won't do much because Greed doesn't need oxygen to thrive and the tornado won't do anything that Jegal hasn't dealt with before.

Jegal has thousands of miles range according to his profile (although I don't remember him ever being able to do feats like this with megaladon spears from memory of reading the series)

Firephoenixearl said:
Well 1 actual hit will do serious damage if not kill, cus sharp weapons, dura neg and all. So that means even vacuum blades.
Trust me, that won't do anything.Being that close to Jegal is far too dangerous seeing as he can spawn Greed and Megalodon ontop of himself and Ouma to consume Ouma or simply null and absorbs Ouma's attacks by simple touching Ouma or Ouma touching Jegal, this is all assuming Ouma can get past Aegis shield, the clones or the summons.

Yeah he does :( He abuses the **** out of it and Megaladon spears. He does it before going for close combat generally. He was able to abuse it to fight equally against a High 6-C that focuses more on close combat and absorb his powers.

Back