• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs President of The Universe (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes) [7-0-0] (GRACE ENDED)

Last edited:
looking at both profiles it really does like the president would win outside my RST argument. though the profile has no resistance to fire so thats kinda of a problem if kai hits him does he just burn to death?

looking at both profiles it really does like the president would win outside my RST argument. though the profile has no resistance to fire so thats kinda of a problem if kai hits him does he just burn to death?
I mean, President got teleportation which he could use to try and hit Kai

fair. i am just wondering if kai lands a hit does it just end
Well, if President gets hit with Fire, he's done for, same thing if Kai use Spinjitzu on him. Honestly, President's best chance is to use his Creation powers to create planets and stars and yet them at Kai, but Kai will prob tank everything

Pretty sure President of the Universe should have regen on the level of someone like Mr. Gar. Whom can regenerate from ash. Or Enid, Rad, or K.O., who can regenerate from being burned into a puddle. He's the source of their regenerative abilities after all. Fire shouldn't be an issue as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty sure President of the Universe should have regen on the level of someone like Mr. Gar. Whom can regenerate from ash. Or Enid, Rad, or K.O., who can regenerate from being burned into a puddle. He's the source of their regenerative abilities after all. Fire shouldn't be an issue as far as I'm concerned.
Spinjitzu grants a massive AP boost asw as a Speed boost, so even if he regen from Fire, he is cooked

Yeah but like... what's that going to do? The President would just be able to regenerate damage he takes from it.
He will get knocked out unconscious by Spinjitzu, and thus loosing the fight
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Btw, don't think you're allowed to ban the use of a characters abilities. You can restrict the Tier 3 stuff, but the Reality Warping itself shouldn't be restricted IIRC.
The Reality Warping is want grants him the Tier 3 tiering, which is why I restricted it

Btw, don't think you're allowed to ban the use of a characters abilities. You can restrict the Tier 3 stuff, but the Reality Warping itself shouldn't be restricted IIRC.
It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.
  • An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.
From here. So you can restrict an ability which grants a separate tier.

It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.
  • An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.
From here. So you can restrict an ability which grants a separate tier.
Yeah, but I'm saying President of the Universe has uses for Reality Warping OUTSIDE of Tier 3 stuff. I was saying no Tier 3 RW is fine. But why not the things that aren't Tier 3?
What type of regeneration he has though?
Should have what Gar has bare minimum methinks.

The rule says we can restrict the whole ability, so he simply can't use it bc of Orange's reason
I thought it meant you just restrict the aspect of the ability that is in a different tier. Not every other aspect of the ability that isn't even a different tier.
An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.
"A separate tier from the main one" makes it sound like it's talking about a specific application of an ability. Not the whole ability. But I guess I can take your word on this...

Back