• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime vs. Son Goku (Super Saiyan Blue) {11-13-0}

Status
Not open for further replies.
GojiBoyForever said:
Eh, it was good entertainment.
I prefer Z and GT, but I suppose you're right. It's just............I feel like I killed so many brain cells watching it.

^ For instance, I absolutely enjoyed the ToP Arc to the last second.

Anyways, this is a stomp if the scaling doesn't lie, as experience, intelligence and stamina won't help at all when your opponent can stomp you with just their AP (disregarding the stomper's abilties).

Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna weep as Optimus got stomped.

Migue79 said:
^ For instance, I absolutely enjoyed the ToP Arc to the last second.

Anyways, this is a stomp if the scaling doesn't lie, as experience, intelligence and stamina won't help at all when your opponent can stomp you with just their AP (disregarding the stomper's abilties).

Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna weep as Optimus got stomped.
Lol, if you want a stomp, I can always go get Alternity Optimus and make Goku run back to mama Gine.

Ionliosite said:
Super was good, much better than GT imo.
To each their own. I think the villains of GT were waaaaaaay better than characters like Beerus or Jiren. That being said, I personally think that Zamasu is the best DB villain of all time. That was the only arc I liked, felt more like Z imo.

ChocomilkAlex said:
GT made me question why I liked Dragon Ball. Then Super came along and I ended up crying when it was revealed to be ending. Let that show you how little I cared for GT.
I agree that the Black Star Ball Saga and half of the Shadow Dragon Saga sucked ass, but the Baby saga and Super 17 are mainly what I like about it. And SSJ4.

Only drawback to Super is how unentertaining some of the episodes were (filler arcs in particular) and how bad the animation was at the beginning.

Might as well move it to General Discussion. The match in question is a stomp. :(

I agree that the Black Star Ball Saga and half of the Shadow Dragon Saga sucked ass, but the Baby saga and Super 17 are mainly what I like about it. And SSJ4.

I really do like SSJ4 quote a lot. But I honestly prefer Blue and UI just for their more simple designs.

Meh, Super has it's highs and lows, but i think it's strengths outweigh it's weaknesses. Because when it gets good it's the hypest shit going on at the time, and this next season i feel is going to blow all of Dragonball out of the water, I'm THAT confident.

Goku FRA by the way

we might have to wait a long ass while before super returns, but if toei does to DB what they're doing to One Piece then we might be in for a real treat

Master Xar said:
Meh, Super has it's highs and lows, but i think it's strengths outweigh it's weaknesses. Because when it gets good it's the hypest shit going on at the time, and this next season i feel is going to blow all of Dragonball out of the water, I'm THAT confident.

Goku FRA by the way
Didn't we already decide this was a stomp?

CalebTB12 said:
Master Xar said:

Goku FRA by the way
Didn't we already decide this was a stomp?
alright fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back