• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime vs. Son Goku (Super Saiyan Blue) {11-13-0}

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be........interesting.

GokuvsOptimus

Optimus Prime: 11 (LordTracer, Wagdawgwag, Matt10sha,GojiBoyForever, Christian Higdon, Migue79, Not Icarus, Oblivion Of The Endless, Theinbetweener1, Drite77)

Super Saiyan Blue Goku: 13 (Stefano4444, Ionliosite, AwkguyDB, TheMonsterOfTheAbyss, Dragomer, Lord Ace900, Tonygameman, Rocker1189, ChocomilkAlex, Ted Ed, XXBenShapiroXx, XSOULOFCINDERX, Milly Rocking Bandit)

Inconclusive:

Speed is equalized.

Who wins and why?

Optimus Prime seems to be near baseline Low 2-C (Easily defeating a being who's a threat to the entire Universse). So Goku dominates I guess?

Actually Prime scales to people who can harm him, and he's survived attacks from a heavily amped Shockwave, who was nigh-2-C in base. I don't think Goku's gonna be dominating here.

He's close to half of baseline 2-C. Goku was stated to be "nearly a God" as of the Broly movie, and the strongest GoD is Beerus, who's half baseline 2-C.

And Goku being smaller physically does give him a liiil advantage based on his fighting experience against giant Piccolo way back, but not enough to give him the win.

Ted Ed said:
And Goku being smaller physically does give him a liiil advantage based on his fighting experience against giant Piccolo way back, but not enough to give him the win.
Is that a vote for Prime?

LordTracer said:
He's close to half of baseline 2-C. Goku was stated to be "nearly a God" as of the Broly movie, and the strongest GoD is Beerus, who's half baseline 2-C.
So they should be more or less on the same level, or at most Optimus is stronger but not of that much.

Personally i think Goku may pull the victory via superior versatility, range, hax.

Even the gap in power could be nullify via Reactive Power Level, Goku could likely reach his level during the fight.

Ted Ed said:
Goku has experience fighting Great Ape Vegeta, and Aniraza, who are both very large.

Goku has experience fighting Great Ape Vegeta, and Aniraza, who are both very large.

With Vegeta being considerably larger than Optimus.

Wait, does Oozaru Vegeta have a confirmed height? I think Optimus was 38 feet tall.

Oozaru has shifting heights. At some points they can be calc'd at 12-ish meters while in another they're full on Kaiju 50 meters.

38 feet is 11.5824 meters btw.

Also someone should put the "Fought against heavily amped Soundwave" Prime's profile because right now his profile makes it sound like he's straight baseline Low 2-C with no mention of Soundwave.

He didn't actually fight Regenesis Shockwave, he survived a point-blank shot from him, hence the durability and the "Can harm those who can harm him."

He fused with the Dead Universe and threatened to destroy the Main Universe in the process; hence possibly 2-C.

I think.

Base Shockwave was simultaneously absorbing a universe while destroying another, and Regenesis Shockwave is much stronger than that.

Yeah, the others were pretty weak sauce compared to Grim and Slag. Grim has harmed Megatron and Shockwave, Slag has harmed Optimus and Bludgeon. The others aren't even close to them. Also, Optimus is indeed 38' tall.

That... is Infinite Zamasu, who became one with a universe and was becoming one with another, and SSJB Goku by this point is far above him.

If current Goku is on a level that is far above OP, as Ionliosite stated, then the fight would be a stomp in Goku's favor. Unless what they are saying is untrue.

CalebTB12 said:
If current Goku is on a level that is far above OP, as Ionliosite stated, then the fight would be a stomp in Goku's favor. Unless what they are saying is untrue.
So what I think he is saying is correct but it's well into the tournament of power that this happens. I think the reasoning is that Goku eventually surpassed his own Spirit Bomb which anyone surpassing that was basically showing a level of power beyond the strongest thing Supreme Kai has ever witnessed (he witnessed Infinite Zamasu prior/ Baseline Low 2-C). Goku got some extremely ridiculous and absolutely STUPID power boost in the ToP after his inital Ultra Instinct -sign- transformation which puts him at least on scale with his SSJBKaiokenx20 power while just being SSJB.

Huh. Never noticed how similar Shockwave and I!Zamasu's feats are. Why is Zamasu not likely 2-C again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back