• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion

My propsel is High Hypersonic+ for the S-Class, Sonic, and Sweet Mask, Sub-Sonic to either Hypersonic or High Hypersonic for the A-Class, and everyone gets CB/MCB AP. Atomic Samurai and Tornado can keep their speed ratings. Dunno how to scale Flashy Flash.

>Hammerhead

Yes, he did not react. But his arm certainly moved fast enough to nearly slam down a tree into Sonic. It does't matter if he can't see him as he said. His suit was powering his body up, not reactions. It moved nearly far too fast for Sonic. Evident by his shock.

>Atomic Samurai

Aren't you trying to nerf him?

> S classes

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tLHG03L2i...icbnliTXMG7sJ5zByTIYKQCHM/s16000/0034-021.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s-THx_OIE...SVtJO-s6LYGJKbociLC2sgCHM/s16000/0034-023.png

Closer look shows them looking up. Even if Bang is confused everyone is looking up.

>Death Gattling

You're gonna have to nerf a lot of other verse characters in that case.

>Awakened cockroach

Whoops meant Elder Centipede, that is indeed my cue to sleep.

>Bullet Snipe

You gotta take into the account that it's still moving plenty fast and you're gonna have to account for him locating the bullet, and then locating the shooter, and then finding the angle to shoot at where he could intercept both the bullet and the scope and oneshot the guy and find an angle that's good for sniping.

> His suit was powering his body up, not reactions.

In his case, assuming people agree, it should be noted that his speed outclasses his reactions by a good degree then. I'm sorta fine with that.

> Aren't you trying to nerf him?

His speed? No. I think Atomic Samurai's speed is fine, just that his AP needs adjusting. A bigger issue to me is everyone scaling to him despite only one person reacting to his attack.

> Even if Bang is confused everyone is looking up.

Hmm. True. But Bang and Tornado has the most prominent reactions to it.

> You're gonna have to nerf a lot of other verse characters in that case.

What do you mean? Garou couldn've avoided the bullets normally, he says as much. The reason he stood his ground is because of the kid in the shack. I think its a hypersonic feat for Garou, I just don't think its as good as mach 38-52 speed.

> the scope and oneshot the guy and find an angle that's good for sniping.

I agree that he's certainly super sonic, but going by the reaction page I think Supersonic+ perception speed can totally do the job in this instance

The issue is still a problem. Genos never again replicates that feat, nor people vastly stronger (besides the God tiers). In fact stronger people get more hyped/scared at far weaker and less impressive feats. If 7-B or 7-A Genos was consistent there wouldn't be a problem, but its not.

Slightly unrelated, but Boros' justification for his durability doesn't make much sense. It should be something more on the lines of 'Should be able to take hits from Monster Garou. His durability should be comparable to his striking strength'

Qawsedf234 said:
The issue is still a problem. Genos never again replicates that feat, nor people vastly stronger (besides the God tiers). In fact stronger people get more hyped/scared at far weaker and less impressive feats. If 7-B or 7-A Genos was consistent there wouldn't be a problem, but its not.
Is there anything that contradicts it?

What feats?

Yeah his durability description hasn't been edited since the downgrade. However, we can't scale it from Garou, since Garou is scaled from Boros. In other words it would become circular reasoning (Why is Boros 6-A? Because Garou is 6-A. Why is Garou 6-A? Because Boros is 6-A.). So maybe

Durability: Unknow (He survived Saitama's casual punch, but the hero's punches are extremely variable in strength depending on the situation) | Continent level (His durability should be comparable to his striking strength. Was planning on surviving the planet's destruction. Regenerationn makes him difficult to kill)

'Was planning on surviving the planet's destruction'

I thought we established that the planet was never going to be destroyed; its surface was. Even then scaling Boros' durability to CSRC (which I actually agree with for the record) messes up the scaling with Garou. Remove that part entirely imo

> Is there anything that contradicts it?

I'll just quote Ryukama

Hate to be that guy but I'd almost argue 7-B Genos is an outlier at this point. Like it's a feat one of the most fodder S-Classes does, which is orders of magnitude stronger than what nearly any other S-Class, Demon or Dragon comes remotely close to. Genos himself has never done anything close to this again even with far stronger forms.

Then when you got people who shit their pants at building busting feats or perform building busting stuff when going all out scale to the 7-B.

Even if the 7-B scaling stays we still gotta restrain from scaling everyone to it IMO.

I don't think the entire verse should be scaled to one outlier feat that's never been replicated by people who doesn't basically fodder everyone else.

That's the description. Personally I've always thought he was pulling a Saiyan Saga Vegeta and didn't mind killing himself to defeat his enemy. But I agree that we probably should just remove it.

Durability: Unknow (He survived Saitama's casual punch, but the hero's punches are extremely variable in strength depending on the situation) | Continent level (His durability should be comparable to his striking strength. Regenerationn makes him difficult to kill)

So like this?

If there's a calc for the AP of Saitama's moon-jump, shouldn't it be linked to Boros' profile?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That is high level cherry picking.
The feat is an outlier, can't just ignore a part of it to make it usable
No that not,and how is a outlier exactly? Genos was able to vaporized the shelter of the Hero Association without even a direct hit(the blast was specifically aim to Sea King's face) and the shelter can no sells tanks and missiles , the feat of him vaporized the building and the whole ground around it is not outiler at all and completely fine

Exept the feat is an outlier.

You can't ignore the fact that he affected the mountains as well.

Like seriously, a feat is either usable or not, you can't choose wich part of it you can use just so that it isn't an outlier.

Funny thought. Genos has been the two source of amazing feats that are superb to everyone in that case.

First the mountain busting. And then second the lasers with G4. I mean it's false but Genos being the outlier guy is a bit surprising for someone who gets jobbed a lot.

> someone who gets jobbed a lot.

I think Genos has an okay record in regards to fights. Like slightly more wins (against Demon level threats) than loses.

https://s3.********.org/data/ede364ce7481acc58fabb7f728b051d5/x10.jpg

https://s3.********.org/data/ede364ce7481acc58fabb7f728b051d5/x11.jpg

I think that, besides City-A and possibly City-Z, the cities in OPM are IRL city sized. Beefcake alone destroyed not one but two cities and even his high end heights wouldn't put them above a medium sized IRL city. City-A according to a bonus chapter is 20-40 kilometers in diameter and City-Z is less that 50 kilometers in radius.

Guys, Dragons are not Large Building.

Elder Centipede could collapse an entire city and was repeatedly referenced to be able to.

Asura Rhino has the same situation, he was considered superior than Demon Rank, considering he was superior to multiple scaling that all connect to the House of Evolution.

The Meteor was gonna wipe out multiple cities. And they're pretty far off in range from each other. That's very very above city.

All the dragon tiers in the Monster War survived Tatsumaki flipping an entire city sized base.

Them being Large Building is very very silly.

Obviously not all of them are Large Building but it is misleading to say that all Dragons are on the same level of destruction as Elder Centipede or a giant meteor.

Back