• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OP Serious character vs OP Gag character (Mami vs Vanir)

uhm.... 6-C Mami stomps with mindhax, and not its not ordinary mindhax, its a mindhax that bypassess mindhax resistance, and GG ribon trap that has stat null + power null

Vanir resistance to null>>>lesser devil>>>>Succubus and Incubus>>>Monsters>Humans.

Also his mindhax resistance is country.

well mindhax stomp is off then, 6-C Mami is complicated I'm not sure what she attacks first but the most notable ones are Ribon Trap that Power Nulls+Stat Nulls, and yes of course it bypassess resistance, an example is Homura who got trapped in rebellion and she can't even activate her shield which has been nor break free even her AP has high potency

Does that bypass on Vanir's level of resistance though. His resistance is higher than the ones who are higher than the ones who are above baseline.

He can also null. It's comparable to Wiz which works on the level of resistance just like him. Also kill options shouldn't be possible. He has type 9.

yes it's above baseline, Homura Akemi who resisted earlier timelines of KG's hax

Edit: witch's who does the same thing in general magical girls resists

I'm not sure at what exact level I'll wait for Kal to put his exact information about Mami's ribbon trap

Edit: is this MagiReco Mami or Holy Mami???

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Vanir resistance to null>>>lesser devil>>>>Succubus and Incubus>>>Monsters>Humans.

Also his mindhax resistance is country.
His mindhax resistance alone being country means Mami isn't mindhaxing.

I'm pretty sure in Wiz vs Mami thread, Kal said that her ribbons won't work on her. Vanir's resistance is comparable to her.

ShiroEinzbern said:
well mindhax stomp is off then, 6-C Mami is complicated I'm not sure what she attacks first but the most notable ones are Ribon Trap that Power Nulls+Stat Nulls, and yes of course it bypassess resistance, an example is Homura who got trapped in rebellion and she can't even activate her shield which has been nor break free even her AP has high potency
The ribbons didn't stop Akemi from stopping time, it's just that anyone who's touching Homura (within a few degrees of separation) is able to move during it.

it did, that part when Homura was time stopping she wasn't even fully "Ribbon Trapped" Mami only attached her ribbon not the latter, Kal has probably memorized all PMM mangas and eps than me who read all but not memo'ed, and Mami wouldn't have her iconic stat+powernull if doesn't even existed so I disagree

Where did you guys get any info about Holy Mami? Is it the version from concept trailer? Was there anything except for her aura? Or is it info from M. Record?

ShiroEinzbern said:
it did, that part when Homura was time stopping she wasn't even fully "Ribbon Trapped" Mami only attached her ribbon not the latter, Kal has probably memorized all PMM mangas and eps than me who read all but not memo'ed, and Mami wouldn't have her iconic stat+powernull if doesn't even existed so I disagree

Back