• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoro Wano Keys Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long story short, Zoro's two Wano keys are a mess, and I'm largely to blame for that.

Thus, I have made a sandbox with how it should look.

Feel free to ask questions if something isn't clear.

Why are there no references and no scans for the majority of the justifications?
foddnarutofanwithrukiaprofilewhoworriesaboutreferencesandscans

yeah it looks solid but if possible, please put references and/or scans. at the very least, scans

foddnarutofanwithrukiaprofilewhoworriesaboutreferencesandscans
Yes, because the profile should actually have evidence on it
A lot of the references are already on Zoro's page, but I'll add some more for the justifications that aren't on Zoro's page.
Also, some of the justifications mention feats for other characters that it doesn’t need to. Namely these:
Effortlessly deflected a Kaifu from Kaidou, which could push back and draw blood from Post-Haoshoku Advancement Base Luffy [Chapter 1037], draw blood from Gear 5 Luffy when his own Zoan bite failed to do so, and cut off Kiku's arm, even though she was capable of taking physical blows from Kaidou's Full Zoan form off-screen.
These feats are presumably listed on Kaido’s profile already, they don’t need to be restated on Zoro‘s.
With an unnamed Iai attack, one-shot an on-guard Scratchman Apoo [Chapter 997] and left him wheezing in pain once he awoke [Chapter 1035], making his Iai attack stronger than Base Eustass Kidd, who was unable to one-shot an off-guard Apoo with a Punk Gibson.
This is already listed as Apoo’s durability justification, just link to Apoo’s profile.
Destroyed a part of King's mask twice, which Base Marco couldn't do

Cut No-Flame Base King, who was too tough for Aramaki's haki-infused vines to pierce

Easily cut King's suit into tatters with one attack [Chapter 1035], when the same suit had taken a Bluebird from Marco without any damage
All of these are already on King’s profile.

Also, some of the justifications mention feats for other characters that it doesn’t need to. Namely these:

These feats are presumably listed on Kaido’s profile already, they don’t need to be restated on Zoro‘s.
Actually the 2 feats concerning Luffy aren't.
This is already listed as Apoo’s durability justification, just link to Apoo’s profile.
Fair.
All of these are already on King’s profile.
I can agree with the 2nd and 3rd feats, but I feel that mentioning how tough King's mask is to break is important for Base Zoro's ranking.

Actually the 2 feats concerning Luffy aren't.
I feel like that’s a problem that should be addressed with Kaido’s page lol
I can agree with the 2nd and 3rd feats, but I feel that mentioning how tough King's mask is to break is important for Base Zoro's ranking.
I mean, as long as it’s in King’s justification, I don’t see why it’s necessary to re-state it on Zoro‘s page. Like if Zoro’s page says: “Destroyed part of King’s mask twice” and King’s page says “Marco was unable to damage his mask” or something along those lines, it gets the same point across without being redundant.

I can’t really comment on the scaling, I’ll let the experts handle that, but assuming that all of the unsourced stuff is already on Zoro’s profile, I suppose it looks fine.

Ok, unless anyone objects Imma just wait for grace to change Kaido's and Zoro's profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back