• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way. Sonic is capable of leaving 4 afterimages in Genos's eyes. And then 10 afterimages.

We give the wet Sea King a 1.5x speed difference between the dry version. Because Sonic takes a dry version of it in slow mo.

But here the difference in speed is higher.

If Sonic left 2 afterimages all the time for Genos (sequentially), that would mean that he is at least 1.5x faster than Genos, or 2x faster through our scaling.

But he shows that he can create 4 afterimages, which makes him 2 times faster than 2 afterimages, because 4 afterimages is 2 times more than 2 afterimages, which means that he is 3 or 4 times faster than Genos.

But then, in Genos's eyes, Sonic leaves 10 afterimages. 10 afterimages is 2.5 times more than 4, so it is 2.5 times faster than this technique. So, at its peak, it is faster than Genos by at least 7.5 times, at most 10 times.

This would make Sonic from Mach 475.8 to Mach 634.5 (MHS). It is indeed positioned to be much faster than Genos. Much.

The Atomic Samurai pulls the sword out of its scabbard faster than Sonic can see, but Sonic can still react and block the blow. That is, his reaction speed is much higher than his combat and movement speed.

What do you think? By the way, this also does the Atomic Samurai MHS+, since he moves faster than Sonic is able to see.

Then.

We could give him a 2x speed difference with Genos through 4 afterimages (Because he is FTU for Genos). And then, a 4 times difference to Genos with 10 afterimages (Because it is assumed that it moves at least 2 times faster, because it leaves more than 2 times more afterimages).

What do you think?

Then.

We could give him a 2x speed difference with Genos through 4 afterimages (Because he is FTU for Genos). And then, a 4 times difference to Genos with 10 afterimages (Because it is assumed that it moves at least 2 times faster, because it leaves more than 2 times more afterimages).

What do you think?
No, we can only upscale his speed if his speed is wthin 1.5x to the next tier, we can't dow it with any number beyond that

No, we can only upscale his speed if his speed is wthin 1.5x to the next tier, we can't dow it with any number beyond that
It's sad. Okay, but that makes Sonic Mach 95,175. There are literally 4,825 Machs missing, it needs to accelerate by only 5%.

In short. 4 afterimages = 1.5x faster (Mach 95.17). And 10 afterimages is an MCS, because this technique makes it faster by an unknown number of times, but at least this will be enough to become an MCS, because it needs to be 5% faster.

It remains to agree on the BS and the scaling of Bang to the Atomic Samurai. And also about the speed of Gelganshp (If someone wants to refute my statements, then above I wrote a detailed and long text in favor of MHS+ from Gelganshp).

Flash Speed is a very complex and lengthy topic. I am going to discuss it later in a separate discussion. But for now, he will scale to the fastest heroes, just like the fastest hero.

This means that Sonic's profile will look like this:

Speed: At least High Hypersonic+ (Easily blitzed Deep Sea King after it started to rain, and could even outpace him while hydrated) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Sonic moves so fast that Genos is unable to even perceive his movements, creating 4 afterimages in Genos's perception. Later, he will be able to create 10 afterimages in Genos's eyes, implying that this technique is much faster than the previous one), likely higher.

Speed: At least High Hypersonic+ (Easily blitzed Deep Sea King after it started to rain, and could even outpace him while hydrated) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Sonic moves so fast that Genos is unable to even perceive his movements, creating 4 afterimages in Genos's perception. Later, he will be able to create 10 afterimages in Genos's eyes, implying that this technique is much faster than the previous one), likely higher.
Looks good.

No, he only started to blitz Genos after using a Ten Shadow Burial, meaning only TSB should be MHS, and his base speed should still be HH+

No, he only started to blitz Genos after using a Ten Shadow Burial, meaning only TSB should be MHS, and his base speed should still be HH+
He just stopped holding back, this technique does not speed him up. She helps him with her high skills to create 10 afterimages by the fact that Sonic moves around the same places, standing at the same points longer than usual.

It's sad. Okay, but that makes Sonic Mach 95,175. There are literally 4,825 Machs missing, it needs to accelerate by only 5%.

In short. 4 afterimages = 1.5x faster (Mach 95.17). And 10 afterimages is an MCS, because this technique makes it faster by an unknown number of times, but at least this will be enough to become an MCS, because it needs to be 5% faster.
Sonic also has a statement from a databook that says he reaches massively hypersonic speeds while using that technique. It could be good supporting evidence.

Yes, but what about The Attack Speed?
If you mean the stones that he threw with the help of telekinesis, then everything is fine with them. But if you are talking about the speed of Gelganshpa's attack (Without reaction and cpmbat speed), then it is possible. But it won't scale to anyone, not even Orochi. Because Orochi can just blitz Galganshp before he attacks him with stones or anything else.

Can i take a look?
I haven't found the exact databook, but I did find the statement through the OPM wiki:

I haven't found the exact databook, but I did find the statement through the OPM wiki:
This wiki, most likely, takes information from the calculations of the VSB.

If you mean the stones that he threw with the help of telekinesis, then everything is fine with them. But if you are talking about the speed of Gelganshpa's attack (Without reaction and cpmbat speed), then it is possible. But it won't scale to anyone, not even Orochi. Because Orochi can just blitz Galganshp before he attacks him with stones or anything else.
Ok, i understand Now, thank you

Looks great, but we didn't know the Value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back