• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it exactly 1 second?
In fact, the Sea King traveled this distance for more than one second inside their slow mo. He covered this distance in 23 frames, a total of 24 frames in one second. But it doesn't matter.

In any case, in the manga, this movement looks much faster, because the Sea King is drawn more blurry. Therefore, it is better to take one second.

By the way, where did the data on the size of the head of the Sea King come from? It will be useful to me in the future.
I'm not talking about seconds, but that, in the time that the drop crossed the distance that you calculated, DSK crossed that distance that I calculated, so there's no need to use the distance found in the manga.

DSK has a human-like body, so I used the same proportions, but that was just to get a sense of how much he moved.

ahashhashash has never been like this and will never be, the manga is the main one, if the anime is different, it is not used.
Yes, not counting the timeframe. We have no idea what kind of slowdown the raindrops are in the manga. Therefore, we take anime.

Okay, we can do it differently. In fact, we can even ignore this feat. From this, we will lose a couple of Machs, but it will still be more than 40 Machs. The point is that the dry Sea King scales to Genos in speed, which scales to Iaian. The result of his feat is literally Mach 2 slower than that of the Sea King, according to my calculation. And the Wet Sea King, logically, is at least one and a half times faster (Unless, of course, 2 times faster, since Sonic speedblitz the Sea King, and now he can hardly run away from his wet form), which makes him again a little faster than 60 Machs.

Shall we agree on this and stop discussing this feat with the rain?

No, if the feat in the anime is different in the manga, it is simply discarded and the anime is not used, we have several examples of this and here it will not be different.

Iaian's feat also needs to be corrected, you add 3 blocks unnecessarily, the worst thing is that you still draw them inconsistently.

So what are the conclusions here so far?
Unclear. None of the calk members said their opinions on Garou's feat separately (the feat itself is controversial, in theory it can be ignored). We are still thinking (we two) about the feat of the Sea King. At first, there was controversy over the Sea King's movements while Sonic dodged in the anime. Then there was the controversy about the speed of the Sea King in the anime (that they are too slow).

But the most important thing is Iaian's feat

The feat itself is a worker. But there is a question related to distance. The fact is that I found the distance between the shooter and Iain through the number of tiles on the wall. But as you can see on the scan, we do not see all the plates in between. As for me, 3 more plates fit here. USk disagrees with me. We need other people's opinion on how many slabs still fit.

And even painted it. I used 20 slabs to calculate.

sOecYdkfUrU.jpg

When I asked people on one site, I was told that there are somewhere 2 or 3 slabs on the wall fit. To be honest, you are the only one who disagreed with this.

But it doesn't matter. We are waiting for the opinion of others.

Sadly, this is not the main discussion One-Punch Man. The asset is much higher there.

Unclear. None of the calk members said their opinions on Garou's feat separately (the feat itself is controversial, in theory it can be ignored). We are still thinking (we two) about the feat of the Sea King. At first, there was controversy over the Sea King's movements while Sonic dodged in the anime. Then there was the controversy about the speed of the Sea King in the anime (that they are too slow).

But the most important thing is Iaian's feat

The feat itself is a worker. But there is a question related to distance. The fact is that I found the distance between the shooter and Iain through the number of tiles on the wall. But as you can see on the scan, we do not see all the plates in between. As for me, 3 more plates fit here. USk disagrees with me. We need other people's opinion on how many slabs still fit.

And even painted it. I used 20 slabs to calculate.
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DMUA @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

We would appreciate if you can help out here.

When I asked people on one site, I was told that there are somewhere 2 or 3 slabs on the wall fit. To be honest, you are the only one who disagreed with this.

But it doesn't matter. We are waiting for the opinion of others.

Sadly, this is not the main discussion One-Punch Man. The asset is much higher there.
Obviously, nobody even cared about it, you and I are the only ones.

Mitch said any of the Mid-Ends so idk roll a dice between those
Okay, thank you. As I saw, you asked about the context of the achievement. The link to the whole feat is included in the calculation. First, the fact is that Garou's claim that the spear "barely moves" in his eyes is rather vague. I don't mean Garou is lying. I mean, in his eyes, this spear could have a speed of 5 centimeters per second, or 4, or 6. Still, if the bullet in your eyes moves at a speed of 5 centimeters per second, then for you it will be like "barely moving". Secondly, did the stream of water have time to accelerate the spear to its own? The spear was accelerated by water about 6-8 meters, no more. That is, the jet accelerated the spear for about 0.01 seconds. I do not know how to calculate this, but I doubt that the spear had time to accelerate to the same speed as the jet.

Just by the way, without this feat, other characters of level semi-monster Garou will scale to Mach 64. With this feat up to 115 Machs. But only if the speed of the spear is about 2 centimeters per second. But this slowdown is like a wank. It's not static in Garou's eyes.

@USklaverei
Can you please upload your new version of the Sea King speed to your blog? It will be much more convenient this way. I would like to create a discussion later on about your version of this scene (Mach 7 seems) and my version (Mach 44) to determine which version to use on the Sea King page. But later. I want the updates to come into effect as soon as possible. All the same, this feat does not significantly increase the speed of the Sea King, because the calculation with Iaian was approved, so the King will be High Hypersonic and High Hypersonic +. Many agreed in the discussion that there are 20 slabs, and as I said, the calculation was approved, even in the comments.

But still, I need to know which version of the calculation I should leave a link to on the page of the Sea King. At the moment, I even think that your version is probably a little more correct, so for now I will leave your version of the calculation on the page.

I know, I evaluated the calc itself already. And I am a OPM fan although I mostly keep out of battleboarding it.
Well, good. Garow will be the MHS. That's cool. Many thanks.

It remains for USk to upload his version of the feat of the Sea King. I think it will be possible to start refreshing the pages (if I haven't forgotten anything).

Are there some calc group members that I should send notifications to again, and have any of the ones who have commented stated if they prefer the new or old calculations?

So, I think we should just leave the DSK thing aside, the anime is different from the manga and as we do, we always discard it, there is no need.

About the Iaian calc thing, literally nobody but me commented on it, nobody cares about it and as I already mentioned, adding 3 there doesn't make much sense and it looks like you are just masturbating the thing.

We also have to remove the Flashy thing.

Create a sandbox and scale to edit the profiles.

About the Iaian calc thing, literally nobody but me commented on it, nobody cares about it and as I already mentioned, adding 3 there doesn't make much sense and it looks like you are just masturbating the thing.
"Strongest discussion". Most said they agreed with 20 slabs. One person trolled, but still agreed. It no longer makes sense, because the calculation is accepted.

We also have to remove the Flashy thing.
I have already warned that I am going to create a discussion later on the topic of Flash speed through a new method. By the way, why not take 1 centimeter for stones for now? It will be Sub-Relativistic+, still not bad.

"Strongest discussion". Most said they agreed with 20 slabs. One person trolled, but still agreed. It no longer makes sense, because the calculation is accepted.
Weren't there like only 2 in total excluding the troll? I don't recall anyone even focusing on your post as they were more concern about the troll

Why do we remove the whole flash thing again?
In the calculation of Flash, a method was used in which the ninja ran 2.3 kilometers, until the stones that flew up at a speed of 22 meters per second did not have time to move even 0.1 centimeter. We found out that using 0.001 meters is a jerk. We have no proof that the stones moved only a millimeter. Now we understand that it is better to use 1 centimeter or more, depending on the case, as with the Sea King. But I don't know why he wants to completely ignore the feat and scale his speed through Tatsumaki, because using 1 centimeter will make Flash Sub-Relativistic+, which is also cool.

But I'm going to make a version of Flash's speed in terms of the explosion speeds and argue that the explosions managed to pass 1 centimeter. This will return the Flash to the Relativistic +.

Weren't there like only 2 in total excluding the troll? I don't recall anyone even focusing on your post as they were more concern about the troll
Yes. But that's still enough. Plus, whoever trolled also agreed about 20 slabs. His trolling was related to another.

That is, 3 people from the discussion + me + a few calk members approved the calculations in this discussion and one of the calk members accepted the calculation in the comments.

Most consider the calculation to be correct.

In the calculation of Flash, a method was used in which the ninja ran 2.3 kilometers, until the stones that flew up at a speed of 22 meters per second did not have time to move even 0.1 centimeter. We found out that using 0.001 meters is a jerk. We have no proof that the stones moved only a millimeter. Now we understand that it is better to use 1 centimeter or more, depending on the case, as with the Sea King. But I don't know why he wants to completely ignore the feat and scale his speed through Tatsumaki, because using 1 centimeter will make Flash Sub-Relativistic+, which is also cool.

But I'm going to make a version of Flash's speed in terms of the explosion speeds and argue that the explosions managed to pass 1 centimeter. This will return the Flash to the Relativistic +.
We will also not use 1 cm, it is a very high ball and we cannot prove that it simply moved like that along the way.

Same case for Garou's feat, if we can't prove how slow it was at the moment, it is better not to use or use something more consistent and that does not inflate the results.

Also, the only MHS calc is Garou's so far, so it will climb most from it.

We will also not use 1 cm, it is a very high ball and we cannot prove that it simply moved like that along the way.
Here is another case. Flash creates more than 20 explosions, where the very first and last explosion visually do not have a difference in size. This may indicate that while Flash is covering this distance (2.3 kilometers), the very first explosion did not have time to spread fast enough for the last (more than 20) explosion to have differences in size with it. This suggests that the explosions are static for Flash. According to the rules of this wiki, static is the speed of a snail, which means we take 1 centimeter per second.

I would like to discuss another issue. About that. I don't see Geryuganshoop moving in time with the stones. Most likely, these movements were performed before the stones were thrown. Then, the stones flew forward, and Geryuganshoop froze in this position (He froze in the context of the timeframe, while the stones flew towards Saitama).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back