• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to discuss another issue. About that. I don't see Geryuganshoop moving in time with the stones. Most likely, these movements were performed before the stones were thrown. Then, the stones flew forward, and Geryuganshoop froze in this position (He froze in the context of the timeframe, while the stones flew towards Saitama).
The fact that there are motion lines and that he is talking seems to contradict what you just said.

I think that we need at least a few calc group members to accept the new calculations over the old ones in order to apply this revision.
Well then, okay. We'll have to wait a little longer. Until then, we will discuss the speed of Geryuganshoop.

The fact that there are motion lines and that he is talking seems to contradict what you just said.
Not. He moved blurry before he threw stones. After that, he threw stones. And while the stones were flying, he could well not have time to move at least a little in order to be faster than he is (МHS+).

Likewise with his phrase. He could first shout out a phrase, and then the stones flew towards Saitama.

In the anime, by the way, everything is exactly like that. He first shouted a phrase and then threw stones.

Which calc group members have already evaluated this? I could call on the others.

Which calc group members have already evaluated this? I could call on the others.
Are you talking about the speed of an Geryuganshoop? This calculation has long been accepted. I say that in fact this feat did not take place and the calculation should be ignored. If the context were exactly as described in the calculation, then the speed of Geryuganshoop may well be Relativistic.

I thought that several of your new calculations are intended to replace previous, also accepted, versions. Or have I misunderstood?

I thought that several of your new calculations are intended to replace previous, also accepted, versions. Or have I misunderstood?
Oh, I thought you were talking about something else. Well, yes. These calculations have already been approved by many in this discussion.

But if we need a few more approvals from the calk members, then we have to wait a little longer. So yeah, we still need endorsements from the other calk members.

How many approvals need for the updates to take effect?

I think that at least 3 calc group members need to compare the new calculations with the old ones, and choose the new ones as more accurate.

They will not stumble upon this thread on their own.

You need to collaborate if you want me to help you out by sending notifications. Which calc group members have accepted the new calculations over the old so far?

Okay. Three calc group members should probably be enough to apply this revision, as long as there are not other calc group members opposed to it.

Should I call some members who know OPM well here?

Okay then. I meant some non-mathematician members who know the OPM series well though.

For the discussion about Geryuganshoop, the motion lines contradicts what you said.
It literally doesn't make sense.

First, these movements may well have been done before the stones have been thrown. The phrase shouted by Geryuganshoop was said right up to the throw. Anime confirmed this. It was spoken during the unwinding of the stones, but not when the stones were thrown at Saitama. And where did you get the idea that the same did not happen with the blurry motion of Geryuganshoop? He could well have moved like that before he threw the stones.

In addition, Geryuganshoop would not be afraid of Saitama if he were literally 23 times faster than Melzagald and Gloribas, who are MHS+. From the fact that Saitama killed Gloribas, Gelganshp feared the fact that Saitama would come to fight him.

Geryuganshoop apparently has a much higher destructive power with telekinesis than Gloribas and Melzagald. So why would he be afraid of Saitama? And from the fact that he may not have time to throw stones at Saitama, because Saitama easily killed someone who is comparable to Geryuganshoop in speed.

And lastly. According to my calculations, for Geryuganshoop to remain MHS+ and at the same time manage to move while the stones were thrown, it is enough for him to walk 0.1639 meters. On the scan, it is not clear how much its tentacles managed to pass while the stones were thrown. There is no afterimage of the previous image to know. But in fact, there could very well have been a short movement.

In addition, Geryuganshoop would not be afraid of Saitama if he were literally 23 times faster than Melzagald and Gloribas, who are MHS+. From the fact that Saitama killed Gloribas, Gelganshp feared the fact that Saitama would come to fight him.

Geryuganshoop apparently has a much higher destructive power with telekinesis than Gloribas and Melzagald. So why would he be afraid of Saitama? And from the fact that he may not have time to throw stones at Saitama, because Saitama easily killed someone who is comparable to Geryuganshoop in speed.
In a real situation, if you were, in your mind, one of the strongest people in the universe alongside you peers, but those peers are weaker than you, you would still be surprised that someone would be able to defeat them, especially since the only people you know that would be able to defeat them would be you, and your captain, the "Strongest in the Universe", it isn't farfetched for you to be scared. Plus, it could just be part of Geryuganshoop's personality in that type of situation.

First, these movements may well have been done before the stones have been thrown. The phrase shouted by Geryuganshoop was said right up to the throw. Anime confirmed this. It was spoken during the unwinding of the stones, but not when the stones were thrown at Saitama. And where did you get the idea that the same did not happen with the blurry motion of Geryuganshoop? He could well have moved like that before he threw the stones.
In the panel, it literally shows Gery moving his tentacles alongside the rocks...

In a real situation, if you were, in your mind, one of the strongest people in the universe alongside you peers, but those peers are weaker than you, you would still be surprised that someone would be able to defeat them, especially since the only people you know that would be able to defeat them would be you, and your captain, the "Strongest in the Universe", it isn't farfetched for you to be scared. Plus, it could just be part of Geryuganshoop in that type of situation.
He panicked precisely because Saitama was walking in his direction, because he could pose a threat to him. He even tried to negotiate with him so that Saitama would leave the ship because he was afraid of him. It's not about surprise. The point is the fear of a fight with such a bald and scary man.

He panicked precisely because Saitama was walking in his direction, because he could pose a threat to him. He even tried to negotiate with him so that Saitama would leave the ship because he was afraid of him. It's not about surprise. The point is the fear of a fight with such a bald and scary man.
Like I said, it could just be part of his personality.

Like I said, it could just be part of his personality.
In battle, he was more confident in himself when he decided to get serious and realized that there was inevitable fight. He is brave, he just knows when the opponent may have a better chance than himself.

Not. He moved blurry before he threw stones. After that, he threw stones. And while the stones were flying, he could well not have time to move at least a little in order to be faster than he is (МHS+).

Likewise with his phrase. He could first shout out a phrase, and then the stones flew towards Saitama.
You can not prove that.

About how the anime depicts the scene, it should be ignored. We don't use the anime because of the same reason we don't use Murata's statements. They aren't made by ONE himself so it's validity is questionable.

You could debate Ugarik on this topic. He is the one who calced the feat and argued against people like you.

Here is another case. Flash creates more than 20 explosions, where the very first and last explosion visually do not have a difference in size. This may indicate that while Flash is covering this distance (2.3 kilometers), the very first explosion did not have time to spread fast enough for the last (more than 20) explosion to have differences in size with it. This suggests that the explosions are static for Flash. According to the rules of this wiki, static is the speed of a snail, which means we take 1 centimeter per second.
It doesn't matter if it's 20, 50 or 1000 explosions, you can't prove that it hasn't moved a single inch within it and that's not what the page says, at least that's not what it said before, it would be good to link it here.

Until you find a way to calculate it, it will be scaled to '' At least MHS + ''

About the Geryunganshoop thing they've already answered above, so no problem.

Until then the MHS scale over from Garou, below that they scale to HS.

Well, good. Garow will be the MHS. That's cool. Many thanks.

It remains for USk to upload his version of the feat of the Sea King. I think it will be possible to start refreshing the pages (if I haven't forgotten anything).
So the MHS calc was the end chosen for Garou's speed? If that's the case then all Sub-Rels will be MHS

You can not prove that.

About how the anime depicts the scene, it should be ignored. We don't use the anime because of the same reason we don't use Murata's statements. They aren't made by ONE himself so it's validity is questionable.

You could debate Ugarik on this topic. He is the one who calced the feat and argued against people like you.
Are you aware that One oversaw the production of the anime? The entire plot of the first and second seasons, all the new scenes are there, all the OVs in the anime are made according to the script of One , and he oversaw the production. Characters from new anime scenes even appear occasionally in the manga.

So the MHS calc was the end chosen for Garou's speed? If that's the case then all Sub-Rels will be MHS
The Atomic Samurai, Genos, Techno-Knight and Bang will be MHS + through the Psykorochi beams and the weakened Psykochi beams (Atomic Samurai's speed at the moment of their reflection MHS+).

The fact is that Genos's 10 second mode gives him only high destructive power, not speed and not protection. Kuseno said that this regime is dangerous precisely because this regime provides only firepower. That is, Genos has a reaction to the rays of Psykorochi even without the 10 second mode.

But what does this mean? This means that the weakened Psykorochi will scale to Genos, which reacts to the beams of the normal Psykorochi. The Atomic Samurai, in turn, easily blinks her beams, and just as easily blinks her herself in the Beeline Atomic Slash. Bang scales up to Atomic Samurai himself.

It turns out that they will all have "possibly Relativistic"? Sounds like an outlier.

The Atomic Samurai, Genos, Techno-Knight and Bang will be MHS + through the Psykorochi beams and the weakened Psykochi beams (Atomic Samurai's speed at the moment of their reflection MHS+).

The fact is that Genos's 10 second mode gives him only high destructive power, not speed and not protection. Kuseno said that this regime is dangerous precisely because this regime provides only firepower. That is, Genos has a reaction to the rays of Psykorochi even without the 10 second mode.

But what does this mean? This means that the weakened Psykorochi will scale to Genos, which reacts to the beams of the normal Psykorochi. The Atomic Samurai, in turn, easily blinks her beams, and just as easily blinks her herself in the Beeline Atomic Slash. Bang scales up to Atomic Samurai himself.

It turns out that they will all have "possibly Relativistic"? Sounds like an outlier.
I'm not sure about the Genos part tbh, that would result in a lot of other characters getting possibly Relativistic, and I'm pretty sure genos also gets stronger in speed when fighting Psykorochi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back