• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But after all, he struck a bunch of blows all the time from different directions, deliberately redirecting slashes in different directions.

He deliberately redirected the beam at such speeds. Its combat speed

Genos, on the other hand, could react to Psykorochi's rays even without a 10 second mode, as I know. He certainly could have tracked them. In fact, it hasn't been said that it speeds it up. Only increases the power of his energy attacks.

And yet, according to the same calculation with the Atomic Samurai, the rays of the weakened Psykorochi have MHS speed. Genos reacted to them, as did the Knight.

In any case, they should have MHS+.

By the way, he deflected Psykorochi beam without any techniques. He used a trick from "Atomic" series later.

If they fought for minutes, then 0.001 is even more wank.
You did not understand correctly. I said that for THEM THEY fought for a few minutes. Inside their perception of time. And all these few minutes the stones and the explosion were static. Therefore, it is worth taking 0.1 centimeters per second. This is a very strong static.

But after all, he struck a bunch of blows all the time from different directions, deliberately redirecting slashes in different directions.

He deliberately redirected the beam at such speeds. Its combat speed

Genos, on the other hand, could react to Psykorochi's rays even without a 10 second mode, as I know. He certainly could have tracked them. In fact, it hasn't been said that it speeds it up. Only increases the power of his energy attacks.

And yet, according to the same calculation with the Atomic Samurai, the rays of the weakened Psykorochi have MHS speed. Genos reacted to them, as did the Knight.

In any case, they should have MHS+.
Yes, with your arms, but in this case they would be MHS and not MHS +, besides, I'm sure that 1 second is too little.

About Genos, he only climbs with his Mode, we did that and it will continue like this, his power increases and he has better speed talents.

You did not understand correctly. I said that for THEM THEY fought for a few minutes. Inside their perception of time. And all these few minutes the stones and the explosion were static. Therefore, it is worth taking 0.1 centimeters per second. This is a very strong static.
I don't think, we have no way of knowing that they were static, all the panels are inconsistent, so we don't have to consider such a small distance. Iaian's thing is more consistent than that and is now being contested, Flashy's has 0 reasons to continue being used as well.

Not too relevant, but I don't think Psykorochi's beam speed should scale to that of Neuron Psykos'. The former is a weakened version of the latter.

Yes, with your arms, but in this case they would be MHS and not MHS +, besides, I'm sure that 1 second is too little.
It did not have time to strongly collapse, while the beam flew to the sides. There is one second, if not less.

Moreover, given the speed with which Tanktop threw buildings before (High Hypersonic, because while the rays were flying he managed to throw the building to a height of 8 km)

Throughout the battle, the explosion on the bridge had the same dimensions. It has always been equal to the width of the bridge itself. This whole long fight. It's much more consistent than Iaian's.
nto0eIBsdEE.jpg

Un3Bc-hnvCc.jpg

31OibP2kuLM.jpg

L-xKMZdlHfc.jpg

It wasn't until the end that everything exploded when Flash stopped moving fast.

P_jDnFBpMdM.jpg

It did not have time to strongly collapse, while the beam flew to the sides. There is one second, if not less.

Moreover, given the speed with which Tanktop threw buildings before (High Hypersonic, because while the rays were flying he managed to throw the building to a height of 8 km)
Yes, seeing 1 second again is good, but I still have a problem with the method to find the distance, it seems extremely inflated.

He didn't play at High Hypersonic speeds, it was calculated at 81 m / s and it didn't reach 8km, nor were they that far away.

No, it was not always the same dimensions and this scan refutes you:

The Iaian thing we have 3 images in a row with the bullet in exactly the same place, even if you trace pxl from the first image to the last one, it results in a very low result in which the cartridges fell.

He didn't play at High Hypersonic speeds, it was calculated at 81 m / s and it didn't reach 8km, nor were they that far away.
Why do you think so? Psykorochi at that moment was higher than in the middle of the tower, quite close to the top. The height of the tower is 8.7 kilometers. But the Master was able to throw the building up to her.

He definitely threw the building in at least a second. Because he did it faster than the rays had time to fly at least tens of meters. One second is the minimum.
it seems extremely inflated.
I used the width of the cracks to find the distance. I took a fairly wide crack in relation to those that were next to the farthest explosion. This is hardly a lot.
No, it was not always the same dimensions and this scan refutes you:
Murata made a mistake. This is literally the only scan where the explosion is greater than the width of the bridge. I’ll say more, immediately after that there is this scene, where the explosion again has a diameter equal to the width of the bridge.
L-xKMZdlHfc.jpg

This suggests that Murata again forgot the size of things, but remembered about them at the end. Explosions are very static.

The Iaian thing we have 3 images in a row with the bullet in exactly the same place, even if you trace pxl from the first image to the last one, it results in a very low result in which the cartridges fell.
In Iaian's case, we have no proof that the bullets are static. I mean, we can't even compare the position of the bullets with past scans. They are shown all the time as flying, but they are not shown how slow they are. But as the practice of my calculation through the angular size has shown, the bullets managed to pass about 80 centimeters.

In Flash's case, the explosion is always the same width. Namely equal to the width of the bridge. And this is consistent.

Only once did Murata make the mistake of drawing the explosion wider than the bridge. But after a few pages, he corrected his mistake by drawing an explosion equal to the width of the bridge.

Why do you think so? Psykorochi at that moment was higher than in the middle of the tower, quite close to the top. The height of the tower is 8.7 kilometers. But the Master was able to throw the building up to her.

He definitely threw the building in at least a second. Because he did it faster than the rays had time to fly at least tens of meters. One second is the minimum.
It was not higher than the tower, it is shown below the tower and if we calculate its distance to the Tank Top Master we will see that the distance is not even close to that.

I used the width of the cracks to find the distance. I took a fairly wide crack in relation to those that were next to the farthest explosion. This is hardly a lot.
This is my problem, you can't tell that the width you dimensioned before, was the same.
Murata made a mistake. This is literally the only scan where the explosion is greater than the width of the bridge. I’ll say more, immediately after that there is this scene, where the explosion again has a diameter equal to the width of the bridge.
There is no such thing as making a mistake, if we have a scan where it shows the difference, so it will be, it shows that the explosion has moved, using 0.001 is extremely inflated and must be removed.

This suggests that Murata again forgot the size of things, but remembered about them at the end. Explosions are very static.

In Iaian's case, we have no proof that the bullets are static. I mean, we can't even compare the position of the bullets with past scans. They are shown all the time as flying, but they are not shown how slow they are. But as the practice of my calculation through the angular size has shown, the bullets managed to pass about 80 centimeters.

In Flash's case, the explosion is always the same width. Namely equal to the width of the bridge. And this is consistent.

Only once did Murata make the mistake of drawing the explosion wider than the bridge. But after a few pages, he corrected his mistake by drawing an explosion equal to the width of the bridge.
I wasn't talking about bullets, it was a mistake, but about cartridges, as you can see in these scans:

They are extremely consistent and remain so throughout the movement and unlike Flashy, there is no single scan against. Again, if we are discarding Iaian's talent, Flashy's will go along for the same reason.

It was not higher than the tower, it is shown below the tower and if we calculate its distance to the Tank Top Master we will see that the distance is not even close to that.
Literally one page back, it was clear that Psykos was above the middle of the tower.
WbxpEWCUK8M.jpg

Also, when the Atomic Samurai and the others got out of the building, it was clear that they were at a height of several kilometers (Blocks from such a height as in the palm of your hand, and buildings, even from a close distance, are less than a pixel).
SNX4oyZ-mY4.jpg

Murata is clearly trying to show that Psykos is located at an altitude of several kilometers, and not about 200 meters
This is my problem, you can't tell that the width you dimensioned before, was the same.
Murata precisely depicts that the explosion is static. If he wanted to show that the explosion is simply slowed down, like Iaian's bullets, then he would draw noticeable explosion movements. Why would he bother his readers? There is no need. He draws an explosion in one position to show that he is not moving.

There is no such thing as making a mistake, if we have a scan where it shows the difference, so it will be, it shows that the explosion has moved, using 0.001 is extremely inflated and must be removed.
There are always errors, such as an indication that the height of their battle site is 50 meters. Murata constantly makes proportional errors. Why do you think that since you have one scan that does not match mine, then it is right, but my scans do not? I even threw off the scan that comes after yours. Are you saying that the explosion has lessened?

In the case of Iaian's bullets, the movements are very obvious. And in the case of an explosion, no. It always has the same dimensions compared to the width of the bridge.

And we take 0.001 because they have been static for a very long time. In fact, we should also take into account that the explosion speed is not 20 meters per second, as the stones from your good calculation. The explosion is faster than sound. Even if we take 1 centimeter per second, the result will not be very different from the old one. I’ll even say more, it will be a little more. In addition, in the case of static objects, this site requires taking the speed of the snail (from 0.001 to 0.01 m / s, it seems).

I wasn't talking about bullets, it was a mistake, but about cartridges, as you can see in these scans:
Wow, WOW WOW. WOW.

My brain is blown up. All this time you meant THES falling bullets? I thought you were talking about the ones flying to Iaian. Incredible.

In any case, there is no static here. The position of the bullets is completely different. The bullet tip even looks the other way. And also, the number of shells in the air has changed. The position of the bullets has become more to the left.

To be honest, I have no idea how you saw static here.

With the explosion, everything is much better, the static compared to the bridge is much more consistent. And even the bullet tip in your case changes position all the time.

(But I still hope anime bullets are 0.001 m/s. Sub-relativistic for OPM, yeah)

If you look closely, you will see that the bullet is first above Tongara's head, and then at the level of his shoulders.

Literally one page back, it was clear that Psykos was above the middle of the tower.

Also, when the Atomic Samurai and the others got out of the building, it was clear that they were at a height of several kilometers (Blocks from such a height as in the palm of your hand, and buildings, even from a close distance, are less than a pixel).

Murata is clearly trying to show that Psykos is located at an altitude of several kilometers, and not about 200 meters
You are right about the height, in that case, I will have to update the Tank Top Master calculation.
Murata precisely depicts that the explosion is static. If he wanted to show that the explosion is simply slowed down, like Iaian's bullets, then he would draw noticeable explosion movements. Why would he bother his readers? There is no need. He draws an explosion in one position to show that he is not moving.
No, we have several scans and in the last scan how much you are arguing that it is the same as the previous ones, you can’t even see the whole explosion compared to the bridge, so that doesn’t support your point and as I showed in the previous panel, the explosion already had moved.
There are always errors, such as an indication that the height of their battle site is 50 meters. Murata constantly makes proportional errors. Why do you think that since you have one scan that does not match mine, then it is right, but my scans do not? I even threw off the scan that comes after yours. Are you saying that the explosion has lessened?

In the case of Iaian's bullets, the movements are very obvious. And in the case of an explosion, no. It always has the same dimensions compared to the width of the bridge.

And we take 0.001 because they have been static for a very long time. In fact, we should also take into account that the explosion speed is not 20 meters per second, as the stones from your good calculation. The explosion is faster than sound. Even if we take 1 centimeter per second, the result will not be very different from the old one. I’ll even say more, it will be a little more. In addition, in the case of static objects, this site requires taking the speed of the snail (from 0.001 to 0.01 m / s, it seems).
No, since as I mentioned, the thing cannot be fully measured and you are as if that supported your point.

And no, 0.001 is a wank and you can't prove that they just moved it based on panels in the manga, and that's not even mentioned.
In addition, this is not an explosion caused by explosives, it is caused by the kinetic energy created by them, so you cannot say that they are faster than sound, and also, there is another method of calculating this and the result is MHS +
Wow, WOW WOW. WOW.

My brain is blown up. All this time you meant THES falling bullets? I thought you were talking about the ones flying to Iaian. Incredible.

In any case, there is no static here. The position of the bullets is completely different. The bullet tip even looks the other way. And also, the number of shells in the air has changed. The position of the bullets has become more to the left.

To be honest, I have no idea how you saw static here.

With the explosion, everything is much better, the static compared to the bridge is much more consistent. And even the bullet tip in your case changes position all the time.

(But I still hope anime bullets are 0.001 m/s. Sub-relativistic for OPM, yeah)
It is not completely different, the only thing that changes is the angles in which they are shown, much more consistent than the Flashy thing.

Another thing I noticed, in Iaian's calculation, you find 17 '' slabs '' and add 3 for no reason, but okay, drawing the line on them, in the best case, there were 15.
Another thing is also that you do not calculate the distance between Iaian and the bullets, but between Iaian and the screen, being that in the panel, we can see that the bullet is far from it.

No, we have several scans and in the last scan how much you are arguing that it is the same as the previous ones, you can’t even see the whole explosion compared to the bridge, so that doesn’t support your point and as I showed in the previous panel, the explosion already had moved.
What? But we can see the entire diameter of the explosion. And it can be seen that it does not exceed the width of the bridge.
No, since as I mentioned, the thing cannot be fully measured and you are as if that supported your point.

And no, 0.001 is a wank and you can't prove that they just moved it based on panels in the manga, and that's not even mentioned.
In addition, this is not an explosion caused by explosives, it is caused by the kinetic energy created by them, so you cannot say that they are faster than sound, and also, there is another method of calculating this and the result is MHS +
Okay, I just thought about it and came to the conclusion that for all these few minutes inside their perception he could only move a centimeter. Then we take 0.01 as the explosion speed. I agree with you, this is a wank.

Yes, it's an explosion from kinetic energy. This is impossible in real life (Even meteorites explode not because of the force of the impact, but because of something accumulated inside them). BUT! It's an explosion. And the explosion creates shock waves. Anyway, go to Wikipedia. An explosion of destructive power is always supersonic in propagation speed. This is literally one of the most important properties of an explosion. It's like saying that if a character attacks with magic fire, then the temperature of his fire may be lower than that of a normal one. The only subsonic explosions are those that do not create shock waves and any destruction (kinetic energy, destroying everything). They usually just create a huge fireball. Such explosions have a tremendous temperature.

Our explosions destroyed the bridge and walls. They made huge multi-ton stones scatter to the sides. So, by definition, this explosion is faster than sound. It is physically impossible for it to be subsonic.

In fact, on average, explosions are hypersonic. We take a low supersonic one. Perhaps this is even too little, you still need to think about it.

It is not completely different, the only thing that changes is the angles in which they are shown, much more consistent than the Flashy thing.
But at the same time, the bullets are either above the head of Tongara, then already at the level of his shoulder, and also change their position in space. And as I said, if there were 0.001 meters per second, then the bullets would be 7 kilometers per second.

In our case, the explosion is shown from different sides and each time does not exceed the width of the bridge. It is necessary to take 0.01 meters per second, as I said, you convinced me, I changed my mind. The explosion is definitely static. According to the rules of the site, for this we would take 0.01 meters per second (And in principle, this is not a wank method).
Another thing, your Genos calculation is wrong, the diameter of the turret you used is before Tatsumaki tuned it.
What is a turret? Perhaps your translator translated it incorrectly, or perhaps I just misunderstood you. If you meant that the width of the tower changed, then no, you sent the scan after the scene with the ray reflection.
Another thing I noticed, in Iaian's calculation, you find 17 '' slabs '' and add 3 for no reason, but okay, drawing the line on them, in the best case, there
Imagine the frame is wider. There clearly fit another 3 plates next to the students of the Atomic Samurai.
Another thing is also that you do not calculate the distance between Iaian and the bullets, but between Iaian and the screen, being that in the panel, we can see that the bullet is far from it.
Because, in my personal experience, this will have little effect on the outcome. The bullets are very small, it will literally add or subtract a measly few centimeters to the distance. At least that was the case when I calculated the achievements with bullets every time. I thought it was a waste of time.

What? But we can see the entire diameter of the explosion. And it can be seen that it does not exceed the width of the bridge.
In the background, but we can't see the whole bridge, because if it is in this case, the explosion seems to be smaller than the bridge, which makes things stranger.
Okay, I just thought about it and came to the conclusion that for all these few minutes inside their perception he could only move a centimeter. Then we take 0.01 as the explosion speed. I agree with you, this is a wank.

Yes, it's an explosion from kinetic energy. This is impossible in real life (Even meteorites explode not because of the force of the impact, but because of something accumulated inside them). BUT! It's an explosion. And the explosion creates shock waves. Anyway, go to Wikipedia. An explosion of destructive power is always supersonic in propagation speed. This is literally one of the most important properties of an explosion. It's like saying that if a character attacks with magic fire, then the temperature of his fire may be lower than that of a normal one. The only subsonic explosions are those that do not create shock waves and any destruction (kinetic energy, destroying everything). They usually just create a huge fireball. Such explosions have a tremendous temperature.

Our explosions destroyed the bridge and walls. They made huge multi-ton stones scatter to the sides. So, by definition, this explosion is faster than sound. It is physically impossible for it to be subsonic.

In fact, on average, explosions are hypersonic. We take a low supersonic one. Perhaps this is even too little, you still need to think about it.
Yes, considering that it moved just 0.01 is little.

The thing about explosion, at the time I argued about the explosions being supersonic and the like, but that was not accepted precisely because it is not based on explosives, besides of course, the thing that was accepted was the launching of the stones in the air, if looking for on my blog, you will see that there is a calculation like this with an FTL result.
But at the same time, the bullets are either above the head of Tongara, then already at the level of his shoulder, and also change their position in space. And as I said, if there were 0.001 meters per second, then the bullets would be 7 kilometers per second.

In our case, the explosion is shown from different sides and each time does not exceed the width of the bridge. It is necessary to take 0.01 meters per second, as I said, you convinced me, I changed my mind. The explosion is definitely static. According to the rules of the site, for this we would take 0.01 meters per second (And in principle, this is not a wank method).
They are not above his head, this is an angle taking from the bottom that gives the impression, they all seem to be in the same place, both the first above and just below, but in fact, the last one makes a movement, but it is a movement very small that if we calculate it will not change much, besides of course, I also made with pixels and the difference is too small.

But now that you mention the thing about bullets being 7 km per second, and also something like that against Flashy's calculation, which is the speed of the cracks that can expand over the course of the fight, as we see in the calculation, the result is MHS+ (may increase as he would have to use the radius and not the diameter.)

What is a turret? Perhaps your translator translated it incorrectly, or perhaps I just misunderstood you. If you meant that the width of the tower changed, then no, you sent the scan after the scene with the ray reflection.
Yes, that's what I'm saying, you calculated the tower based on the previous size, that scene you mentioned, it was much thinner.
Imagine the frame is wider. There clearly fit another 3 plates next to the students of the Atomic Samurai.
Even if you fit 3 more, it looks more like you did it to achieve a result that satisfied you, moreover, I counted 15 and not 17.
Because, in my personal experience, this will have little effect on the outcome. The bullets are very small, it will literally add or subtract a measly few centimeters to the distance. At least that was the case when I calculated the achievements with bullets every time. I thought it was a waste of time.
In that case it would have little effect, that calculation of a single centimeter changes things.

In the background, but we can't see the whole bridge, because if it is in this case, the explosion seems to be smaller than the bridge, which makes things stranger.
Well, in a way, you're right. The explosion is really smaller.

But let's think logically. Murata was much more likely to paint an explosion of the same size as the width of the bridge. Sometimes he made a mistake and made an explosion wider than the width of the bridge, and then made an explosion less than the width of the bridge. Still, the situation is almost always the same. Murata never gave hints that the explosion was actually moving. On the contrary, it tends to suggest that the explosion is NOT moving. He means that the explosion is static. This is especially hinted at in the final scene, when all the explosions detonate simultaneously, as one. They were supposed to explode one at a time, but they are all the same size in slow mo and explode at the same time. Also, the stones scattered at equal distances from the explosions themselves after detonation.

Yes, considering that it moved just 0.01 is little.

The thing about explosion, at the time I argued about the explosions being supersonic and the like, but that was not accepted precisely because it is not based on explosives, besides of course, the thing that was accepted was the launching of the stones in the air, if looking for on my blog, you will see that there is a calculation like this with an FTL result.
You can discuss this again. It's not that I'm trying to give the explosion the same speed as other real explosions (Hypersonic). What I am trying to say is that the explosion must have the lowest possible velocity for the explosion PHYSICALLY.

You see, there are two types of explosions. Detonation and Deflagration.
Taken from wikipedia:
"Deflagration is subsonic combustion propagating through heat transfer; hot burning material heats the next layer of cold material and ignites it. Most" fires "found in daily life, from flames to explosions such as that of black powder, are deflagrations. This differs from detonation, which propagates supersonically through shock waves, decomposing a substance extremely quickly. "

In short, deflagration explosion is combustion. A huge burst of energy. There is no destructive impact force. And deflagration is a subsonic process.

Taken from wikipedia:
"Detonation is a type of combustion involving a supersonic exothermic front accelerating through a medium that eventually drives a shock front propagating directly in front of it. Detonations occur in both conventional solid and liquid explosives, as well as in reactive gases. The velocity of detonation in solid and liquid explosives is much higher than that in gaseous ones, which allows the wave system to be observed with greater detail (higher resolution). "

In short, in simpler language, a detonation-type explosion is an explosion that creates a shock wave and shock, destructive power. Detonation velocity is ALWAYS faster than the shock wave itself.

You clearly know what a shock wave is. And I think you know perfectly well that the shock wave is a supersonic phenomenon. It cannot be physically subsonic. Otherwise, it will not exist and will disappear, or it will not be formed at all.

Likewise with detonation. She is physically incapable of being subsonic. The very minimum is supersonic speed.

When magic lightning or magic rays of light are shown in fiction, then we give them the speed of NATURAL lightning or light, if they prove their naturalness by behavior.

What prevents us from doing the same with explosions? Moreover, as we found out, physically Detonation cannot be lower than the speed of sonic. This is the same as claiming that the Flash forms subsonic shock waves (this is physically impossible, the shock wave appears when overcoming the speed of sound in the environment where they were).

You got FTL? From your old calculations, I can assume that you used 0.001 for the speed of the explosions and possibly hypersonic speed for the explosions.

But this time we will not get FTL if we use the current method. Because for the speed of the explosion it is worth taking only the supersonic speed (340 m/s), and for the distance for the explosions 0.01 m. You used to take 0.001 meters per second for stones, which had a speed of about 20 meters per second as I remember. It turns out that the result will be only 1.68 times more than it was. It is still Relativistic +.

That is why it is worth taking the speed of the explosion as the speed of sonic. This is the very minimum, otherwise the explosion would not physically cause the destruction of solid rocks.

Destroys the stone => it's a detonation => there is a shock wave = supersonic speed.

They are not above his head, this is an angle taking from the bottom that gives the impression, they all seem to be in the same place, both the first above and just below, but in fact, the last one makes a movement, but it is a movement very small that if we calculate it will not change much, besides of course, I also made with pixels and the difference is too small.

But now that you mention the thing about bullets being 7 km per second, and also something like that against Flashy's calculation, which is the speed of the cracks that can expand over the course of the fight, as we see in the calculation, the result is MHS+ (may increase as he would have to use the radius and not the diameter.)
Exploding is a more common and well-known way of showing a character's speed. I'm sure neither Murata, nor One, nor you knew about this fact about cracks. So do I. We can take two methods. The first is through detonation. The second is through the cracks. The fact that the explosion has a tremendous speed and at least the speed of sound is a much better known fact. But the fact that the cracks are limited by a certain speed is known by small number of people. That is why it is better to take the method with explosions.
Do you really think Murata was painting cracks thinking about it? About the fact that the cracks are limited by some speed? Of course not. He tried to show high speed through explosions. He painted the cracks as he wanted, I don't think that they are limited by any speed.

Moreover, in the world of One-Punch Man, this fact has always been ignored. Boros moved at almost the speed of light, but caused destruction and cracks so quickly that he could not complete his movements. Saitama too. Many High Hypersonic characters too. In almost all fiction, cracks appear faster than the character runs, even if the character has MHS, relativistic, or even FTL. This should be ignored in short. Unlike bullets, which are physically limited in all sorts of machines at a speed of 2.5 kilometers per second. By the way, on the first and second scans from your glued picture you can see that the bullet has changed its position.

You have traced two bullets. The one that is closer to our frame and stands to the right on the first frame was diagonal, where the tip of the bullet is tilted to the left, and the bottom of the bullet to the right. But in the second frame, you can see that this more right bullet, which is closer to the frame, has now formed a different diagonal. The bullet tip is now on the top right, and the bullet bottom is on the bottom left. Considering that the average bullet diameter is somewhere around a centimeter or slightly less (sometimes more), then the movement here is more than a centimeter. This already puts your result even lower than mine. Less than 20 Machs.

In the last frame, one of the bullets generally rolled almost parallel to the ground.

Yes, that's what I'm saying, you calculated the tower based on the previous size, that scene you mentioned, it was much thinner.
Well then, you're wrong. Tatsumaki was first attacked by a beam and was saved by Genos. She then crushed Psykos along with the tower, making it thinner.

Even if you fit 3 more, it looks more like you did it to achieve a result that satisfied you, moreover, I counted 15 and not 17.
I counted only 17 and added 3 more.

To make it easier, I selected everything. The red lines are slabs that are so small that i cannot write a number on them in Photoshop and at the same time make it legible. Blue lines highlight the edges of those slabs that can only be seen when very close. The yellow line shows at what level Tongara is standing relative to the wall (he stands with a machine gun). Purple lines show slabs that did not fit into the scan.
sOecYdkfUrU.jpg

In that case it would have little effect, that calculation of a single centimeter changes things.
Just a little. If you want, you can add an angular size in the comments below my calculation to calculate the distance between the bullets and the frame. I will add this to my blog. I don't think the result will be reduced to even Mach 40.

Well, in a way, you're right. The explosion is really smaller.

But let's think logically. Murata was much more likely to paint an explosion of the same size as the width of the bridge. Sometimes he made a mistake and made an explosion wider than the width of the bridge, and then made an explosion less than the width of the bridge. Still, the situation is almost always the same. Murata never gave hints that the explosion was actually moving. On the contrary, it tends to suggest that the explosion is NOT moving. He means that the explosion is static. This is especially hinted at in the final scene, when all the explosions detonate simultaneously, as one. They were supposed to explode one at a time, but they are all the same size in slow mo and explode at the same time. Also, the stones scattered at equal distances from the explosions themselves after detonation.
If he wants to give the impression that they are not moving, give them infinite speed, but we know that this is not going to happen.
This is similar to the Sonic rain thing, in the Murata manga draws them in comparison to frozen DSK, so they are moving something, but we don't know how much, so we can make an assumption like 0.10 m, 0.01 m.
You can discuss this again. It's not that I'm trying to give the explosion the same speed as other real explosions (Hypersonic). What I am trying to say is that the explosion must have the lowest possible velocity for the explosion PHYSICALLY.

You see, there are two types of explosions. Detonation and Deflagration.
Taken from wikipedia:
"Deflagration is subsonic combustion propagating through heat transfer; hot burning material heats the next layer of cold material and ignites it. Most" fires "found in daily life, from flames to explosions such as that of black powder, are deflagrations. This differs from detonation, which propagates supersonically through shock waves, decomposing a substance extremely quickly. "

In short, deflagration explosion is combustion. A huge burst of energy. There is no destructive impact force. And deflagration is a subsonic process.

Taken from wikipedia:
"Detonation is a type of combustion involving a supersonic exothermic front accelerating through a medium that eventually drives a shock front propagating directly in front of it. Detonations occur in both conventional solid and liquid explosives, as well as in reactive gases. The velocity of detonation in solid and liquid explosives is much higher than that in gaseous ones, which allows the wave system to be observed with greater detail (higher resolution). "

In short, in simpler language, a detonation-type explosion is an explosion that creates a shock wave and shock, destructive power. Detonation velocity is ALWAYS faster than the shock wave itself.

You clearly know what a shock wave is. And I think you know perfectly well that the shock wave is a supersonic phenomenon. It cannot be physically subsonic. Otherwise, it will not exist and will disappear, or it will not be formed at all.

Likewise with detonation. She is physically incapable of being subsonic. The very minimum is supersonic speed.

When magic lightning or magic rays of light are shown in fiction, then we give them the speed of NATURAL lightning or light, if they prove their naturalness by behavior.

What prevents us from doing the same with explosions? Moreover, as we found out, physically Detonation cannot be lower than the speed of sonic. This is the same as claiming that the Flash forms subsonic shock waves (this is physically impossible, the shock wave appears when overcoming the speed of sound in the environment where they were).

You got FTL? From your old calculations, I can assume that you used 0.001 for the speed of the explosions and possibly hypersonic speed for the explosions.

But this time we will not get FTL if we use the current method. Because for the speed of the explosion it is worth taking only the supersonic speed (340 m/s), and for the distance for the explosions 0.01 m. You used to take 0.001 meters per second for stones, which had a speed of about 20 meters per second as I remember. It turns out that the result will be only 1.68 times more than it was. It is still Relativistic +.

That is why it is worth taking the speed of the explosion as the speed of sonic. This is the very minimum, otherwise the explosion would not physically cause the destruction of solid rocks.

Destroys the stone => it's a detonation => there is a shock wave = supersonic speed.
I will not try to discuss this again, feel free to do so, but the point is that until now the calculus is being removed by these things from a distance, if you want to call on the dm to try to calculate it in a better way, feel free also.
Exploding is a more common and well-known way of showing a character's speed. I'm sure neither Murata, nor One, nor you knew about this fact about cracks. So do I. We can take two methods. The first is through detonation. The second is through the cracks. The fact that the explosion has a tremendous speed and at least the speed of sound is a much better known fact. But the fact that the cracks are limited by a certain speed is known by small number of people. That is why it is better to take the method with explosions.
Do you really think Murata was painting cracks thinking about it? About the fact that the cracks are limited by some speed? Of course not. He tried to show high speed through explosions. He painted the cracks as he wanted, I don't think that they are limited by any speed.

Moreover, in the world of One-Punch Man, this fact has always been ignored. Boros moved at almost the speed of light, but caused destruction and cracks so quickly that he could not complete his movements. Saitama too. Many High Hypersonic characters too. In almost all fiction, cracks appear faster than the character runs, even if the character has MHS, relativistic, or even FTL. This should be ignored in short. Unlike bullets, which are physically limited in all sorts of machines at a speed of 2.5 kilometers per second. By the way, on the first and second scans from your glued picture you can see that the bullet has changed its position.

You have traced two bullets. The one that is closer to our frame and stands to the right on the first frame was diagonal, where the tip of the bullet is tilted to the left, and the bottom of the bullet to the right. But in the second frame, you can see that this more right bullet, which is closer to the frame, has now formed a different diagonal. The bullet tip is now on the top right, and the bullet bottom is on the bottom left. Considering that the average bullet diameter is somewhere around a centimeter or slightly less (sometimes more), then the movement here is more than a centimeter. This already puts your result even lower than mine. Less than 20 Machs.

In the last frame, one of the bullets generally rolled almost parallel to the ground.
The bullets are not limited, that would be in our world, not in the OPM world, where the technology is much more advanced there, but anyway, it is silly to continue this and I have already become discouraged.
Well then, you're wrong. Tatsumaki was first attacked by a beam and was saved by Genos. She then crushed Psykos along with the tower, making it thinner.
No, no, you are wrong, you don't seem to know that Tatsumaki crushed Psykos before all this happened and then, Psykos stabs her and shoots or bolts her, I realized that Tatsumaki twisted the rock a lot.
I counted only 17 and added 3 more.

To make it easier, I selected everything. The red lines are slabs that are so small that i cannot write a number on them in Photoshop and at the same time make it legible. Blue lines highlight the edges of those slabs that can only be seen when very close. The yellow line shows at what level Tongara is standing relative to the wall (he stands with a machine gun). Purple lines show slabs that did not fit into the scan.
sOecYdkfUrU.jpg
I don't see why adding 3 more blocks, as I said, it seems more that you are trying to adjust the value of the calculation to be something you believe in, you are even designing and realize that they are not even the same size.
Just a little. If you want, you can add an angular size in the comments below my calculation to calculate the distance between the bullets and the frame. I will add this to my blog. I don't think the result will be reduced to even Mach 40.
The movement seems to be at 45 degrees, less than 1cm, but that doesn't matter to me anymore.

But anyway, many of their calculations have not even been accepted yet, being that of MHS + from Atomic and MHS from Genos, in this case, they would scale from Garou, but it is still not known if they will use HS or MHS, most will be HS / MHS , Flashy will then scale above Genos Ten Seconds until its calculation is corrected.

If he wants to give the impression that they are not moving, give them infinite speed, but we know that this is not going to happen.
Why are you going to extremes? You know perfectly well that I meant static, because of which it seems that the object is not moving, but in fact it is moving, just very slowly.
This is similar to the Sonic rain thing, in the Murata manga draws them in comparison to frozen DSK, so they are moving something, but we don't know how much, so we can make an assumption like 0.10 m, 0.01 m.
In the case of Sonic, we were only shown drops for one frame. We were not shown subsequent shots, where the drops are still frozen. Therefore, we didn’t know for sure whether they were static, or in the next scan they had already passed several centimeters. That's why we used anime.

In addition, if it were not for the anime, then we would argue about 1 centimeter per second and 1 millimeter per second. This site maintains and uses both values for staticity in the rules. And since the third season has not yet been released, we cannot say that the explosion has a speed, for example, 10 centimeters per second. When the anime comes out, we will be able to find out the real timeframe. In the meantime, will draw conclusions from all frames with an explosion. And you can see from them that they run so fast that they create dozens of explosions with blows, and each of the explosions is approximately the same size.

Moreover, in the case of Sonic, the speed of the drops turned out to be slightly more than 1 centimeter per second, only 1.7 cm / s. Not much more than 1 centimeter per second.

By the way, I just got it. You have calculated the distance they traveled in ONE scan. This scan implied that all 2.3 kilometers traveled were covered in a short period of time (in the context of their perception of the battle). And at the same time, each explosion on the walls had approximately the same dimensions, which suggests that they are static for them so much that they can manage to create about 20 such explosions so quickly that the difference between the first and twentieth explosion in size will be visually almost no.

31OibP2kuLM.jpg

This tells us that the explosions are definitely static.

In addition, the explosion on the bridge detonated already 9 pages at the moment while they were jumping on the walls in this scan. In total, the explosion on the bridge was about 17 pages motionless.

And these kilometers traveled were covered in a short (in the context of their battle) period of time. So, even if the explosion for the entire battle from the moment of its appearance moved by 10 centimeters, then at the moment of 2.3 kilometers traveled it definitely managed to pass a maximum of a centimeter. Inside their perception, the battle went on for a long time.

As an argument in favor of this, I can say that they managed to talk to each other in this over slow mo. Obviously, for their perception of time, conversations with each other take as long as conversations between two people at normal speed. That is, for example, it seems to them that they are talking for 5-6 seconds on one page, and less than a microsecond has passed in real time. And they managed to speak many words within their perception of time. They also managed to deliver many blows within their perception of time.

But this scan implies that the wall jumping took a small amount of time inside this slow mo, which Murata showed us in their fight.

So why can't you take 1 centimeter per second?

We have all the evidence in favor of static in the form of 1 centimeter per second, and there are many of them. I have a feeling that you just don't want to admit it. Even the site rules are on my side.

To be honest, this debate will be eternal. Until someone else intervenes.

I will not try to discuss this again, feel free to do so, but the point is that until now the calculus is being removed by these things from a distance, if you want to call on the dm to try to calculate it in a better way, feel free also.
Who is DM? Link please. And by the way, I didn't fully understand what happened to the distance? Why do they want to reduce it? Just because of the Child Emperor's statement, or something else? It's just that the Emperor's statement is so ridiculous that it should be a shame to take it into account. It literally does not fit into the battle itself, where we were shown that the place of the battle is much more than 50 meters in height.

Moreover, the fight between Flash and two ninjas will not be redrawn, this chapter, it seems, has already been printed. It is now an incorrigible canon.
The bullets are not limited, that would be in our world, not in the OPM world, where the technology is much more advanced there, but anyway, it is silly to continue this and I have already become discouraged.
In any case, these bullets literally need to have a speed of 7 millimeters per second for the bullets to have a speed of 774 m / s (I think this is the speed of the bullets I took). Judging by the scans, there is clearly more than 7 millimeters.
No, no, you are wrong, you don't seem to know that Tatsumaki crushed Psykos before all this happened and then, Psykos stabs her and shoots or bolts her, I realized that Tatsumaki twisted the rock a lot.
LOL. Believe it or not, these moments are reversed in the Russian translation.

Anyway. We see Psykos' hand sticking out. Psykos, compared to the tower, is rather small (but in itself it is large, yes). Its maximum height is equal to the width of the tower. Tatsumaki crushed only Psykos and the creature she sits on. Perhaps she also crushed a small part of the top of the tower, very small. But at the very bottom of the scan, we see an untouched part of the tower. As I said, it did not crush the entire tower, just a small part of the top. My method should still work.

I don't see why adding 3 more blocks, as I said, it seems more that you are trying to adjust the value of the calculation to be something you believe in, you are even designing and realize that they are not even the same size.
Because we see that the trinity of swordsmen are standing much closer to the frame than the last visible slab on the wall. Several more of these slabs are clearly placed here. In our case, each slabs is important. And as we can see, about 3 more slabs are placed between the nearest visible slabs and the trinity of swordsmen.
The movement seems to be at 45 degrees, less than 1cm, but that doesn't matter to me anymore.
Okay.
But anyway, many of their calculations have not even been accepted yet, being that of MHS + from Atomic and MHS from Genos

Damage3245 wrote in this discussion that all calculations were approved.​

By the way, why does Atomic Samurai through Atomic Slash have only combat speed? He clearly needs reaction speed in order to strike many times. He doesn't just hit once at great speed. He makes dozens of cuts, one after the other, with no delay in between. Moreover, each of them has the direction that he chose. After all, he deliberately inflicted such attacks in order to almost turn Haragiri into dust and other enemys.

Why are you going to extremes? You know perfectly well that I meant static, because of which it seems that the object is not moving, but in fact it is moving, just very slowly.

In the case of Sonic, we were only shown drops for one frame. We were not shown subsequent shots, where the drops are still frozen. Therefore, we didn’t know for sure whether they were static, or in the next scan they had already passed several centimeters. That's why we used anime.

In addition, if it were not for the anime, then we would argue about 1 centimeter per second and 1 millimeter per second. This site maintains and uses both values for staticity in the rules. And since the third season has not yet been released, we cannot say that the explosion has a speed, for example, 10 centimeters per second. When the anime comes out, we will be able to find out the real timeframe. In the meantime, will draw conclusions from all frames with an explosion. And you can see from them that they run so fast that they create dozens of explosions with blows, and each of the explosions is approximately the same size.

Moreover, in the case of Sonic, the speed of the drops turned out to be slightly more than 1 centimeter per second, only 1.7 cm / s. Not much more than 1 centimeter per second.

By the way, I just got it. You have calculated the distance they traveled in ONE scan. This scan implied that all 2.3 kilometers traveled were covered in a short period of time (in the context of their perception of the battle). And at the same time, each explosion on the walls had approximately the same dimensions, which suggests that they are static for them so much that they can manage to create about 20 such explosions so quickly that the difference between the first and twentieth explosion in size will be visually almost no.

This tells us that the explosions are definitely static.

In addition, the explosion on the bridge detonated already 9 pages at the moment while they were jumping on the walls in this scan. In total, the explosion on the bridge was about 17 pages motionless.

And these kilometers traveled were covered in a short (in the context of their battle) period of time. So, even if the explosion for the entire battle from the moment of its appearance moved by 10 centimeters, then at the moment of 2.3 kilometers traveled it definitely managed to pass a maximum of a centimeter. Inside their perception, the battle went on for a long time.

As an argument in favor of this, I can say that they managed to talk to each other in this over slow mo. Obviously, for their perception of time, conversations with each other take as long as conversations between two people at normal speed. That is, for example, it seems to them that they are talking for 5-6 seconds on one page, and less than a microsecond has passed in real time. And they managed to speak many words within their perception of time. They also managed to deliver many blows within their perception of time.

But this scan implies that the wall jumping took a small amount of time inside this slow mo, which Murata showed us in their fight.

So why can't you take 1 centimeter per second?

We have all the evidence in favor of static in the form of 1 centimeter per second, and there are many of them. I have a feeling that you just don't want to admit it. Even the site rules are on my side.

To be honest, this debate will be eternal. Until someone else intervenes.
So it's simple, like the case of Sonic, let's wait for the anime to come out to recapture the feat of Flashy, meanwhile it climbs above Genos.
Who is DM? Link please. And by the way, I didn't fully understand what happened to the distance? Why do they want to reduce it? Just because of the Child Emperor's statement, or something else? It's just that the Emperor's statement is so ridiculous that it should be a shame to take it into account. It literally does not fit into the battle itself, where we were shown that the place of the battle is much more than 50 meters in height.
bruh
Moreover, the fight between Flash and two ninjas will not be redrawn, this chapter, it seems, has already been printed. It is now an incorrigible canon.
Nobody said that
In any case, these bullets literally need to have a speed of 7 millimeters per second for the bullets to have a speed of 774 m / s (I think this is the speed of the bullets I took). Judging by the scans, there is clearly more than 7 millimeters.

LOL. Believe it or not, these moments are reversed in the Russian translation.

Anyway. We see Psykos' hand sticking out. Psykos, compared to the tower, is rather small (but in itself it is large, yes). Its maximum height is equal to the width of the tower. Tatsumaki crushed only Psykos and the creature she sits on. Perhaps she also crushed a small part of the top of the tower, very small. But at the very bottom of the scan, we see an untouched part of the tower. As I said, it did not crush the entire tower, just a small part of the top. My method should still work
No, it doesn't work, the diameter of the tower that was calculated was its top, where it was totally crushed by Tatsumaki, the whole top was twisted by Tatsumaki.
Because we see that the trinity of swordsmen are standing much closer to the frame than the last visible slab on the wall. Several more of these slabs are clearly placed here. In our case, each slabs is important. And as we can see, about 3 more slabs are placed between the nearest visible slabs and the trinity of swordsmen.
We do not see, they are in the pov and what we see, you are literally trying to give a result that you like, there is no reason to consider 3 more there.

Damage3245 wrote in this discussion that all calculations were approved.​

He doesn't matter, some blogs have not been evaluated and there are some where even Ugarik has so far refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back