• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned, both use animation to find out the distance moved, besides of course, both Sonic's dodge and the DSK moving in the slow rain are different from anime and manga, or ignore this feat, or use both, we can't be selective and use only what you think is right, and the calculation uses the same method

Let's not touch this topic and just wait for a response from the calk member. All I wanted to say I said.

Well, finally, adequate speed of the OPM characters. I absolutely agree with almost all the changes (except for Garou, I'll explain why a little below). And I agree with everything Darth said about the calcs. Previously, almost all characters had wank speeds. And almost everywhere for this, the worst of the methods was used - static in the form of 0.001 m/s. This site needs time to rethink this number and introduce stricter rules about the use of this snail speed. In most cases it is better to use 0.01 m/s. Practice with the Sea King has shown this. What makes you think that the bullets fell at a speed of about a millimeter per second? Out of head. Moreover, Darth's method showed that even if these bullets are supersonic, then Iaian will be only Mach 44 in speed. After all, they managed to fly as much as 80 centimeters. If we take into account USk's method as being as correct as that of Darth, it turns out that the speed of the bullet was about 7 kilometers per second, since in such a small timeframe they were able to travel 80 centimeters. It's funny and stupid. By the way, if you use the speed of falling bullets for 1 centimeter per second or even slightly less, for example 0.8 centimeters per second, then the result will fall from MHS to High Hypersonic. Perhaps even slightly less than the version of Darth's calc. Also, the version of USk with the calculation of Sonic, in my opinion, is very controversial. The Darth version is much preferred. Use a typical hit animation to get 20x the result when Sonic gets scared of the Sea King's sudden dash? It's like trying to wank speed. In most anime, peer-to-peer characters can perform the exact same blows with the same dodges during animation. But even so, they will still be equal in terms of speed.

Calc with Garou must either be ignored or the end that is below the lowest end must be taken (Method with Reactions). Because such statements from a character like Garou are NOT reliable. Garou is not a scientist, which gives precise instructions. The spear moved in his eyes, but only slightly. It can be conventionally even 5 or 10 centimeters per second. If you see in real life how a bullet flies at you at a speed of 5-10 centimeters per second, then you will say in the same way that the bullet is barely moving in your eyes. This, by the way, already puts this feat even lower than the feat Iaian. Plus, we don't know the speed of the spear. A jet of water simply would not have had time to accelerate the spear to its speed in such a short period of time. It needed to accelerate it much longer. Better to ignore this achievement at all.

Also, the version of USk with the calculation of Sonic, in my opinion, is very controversial. The Darth version is much preferred. Use a typical hit animation to get 20x the result when Sonic gets scared of the Sea King's sudden dash? It's like trying to wank speed.
Right now you're just being a hypocrite, because, just as he used animation to find the speed of the drops, I used to find Sonic's, it's like I quoted, you can't ignore one and consider the other, or ignore both, or use both.

You don't need to be a scientist to see that something is slow
He meant that there could be 5 and 10 centimeters per second in Garou's eyes.

In fact, if for some of you a bullet from a machine gun flew at a speed of 5 centimeters per second, then for you it would be "Barely moving".

Right now you're just being a hypocrite, because, just as he used animation to find the speed of the drops, I used to find Sonic's, it's like I quoted, you can't ignore one and consider the other, or ignore both, or use both.
It was explained why using one and ignoring the other is NOT hypocrisy. You start repeating yourself.

Stop repeating that this is hypocrisy. Arguments have been made numerous times for why raindrops should be used in anime, but not dash.

I agree with Darth and Campo1uc.

Although, as for me, feat of Garou is worth considering, but it will be only slightly higher than the speed of the Sea King (Even taking into account the fact that we are multiplying the result of the calculation by 1.5 times. Somewhere Mach 70-80).

No argument was made, I showed that the anime scene is different from that of the manga and yet they used the anime, so either either, or neither.

As I said before, the anime depiction of Sonic's escape is far different from the rain drops.

Darth even said he disagreed because DSK's speed was enough to heavily surprise Sonic, so writing it off as a common trope in anime makes sense.

There was an argument. You just have a lot of false logic, for example "in addition, Sonic was amazed that DSK became very fast compared to before, but even with that, Sonic still avoided all of his attacks, so his point is still false". That's blatantly false, Sonic never dodged his attacks afterwards, DSK's hydrated form kept up with him perfectly, and he only escaped by throwing his clothes away.

Last edited:
The scenes are identical. And being surprised is nothing incredible, it just means that he didn’t expect a speed increase

The scenes are identical. And being surprised is nothing incredible, it just means that he didn’t expect a speed increase
No, they very much aren't.

Manga depiction

Anime
In these scenes DSK was already more hydrated.
I know, but USklaverei claimed "Sonic still avoided all of his attacks." He avoided all of Dry Sea King's attacks, one from this version, and had to trick his hydrated form. His wording makes it sound like Sonic speedblitzed him at every point.

If this is the case, shouldn't we be using the manga scene?
The raindrop scene is virtually the same, though the jump angle beforehand is a little different.

Honestly, though, why should we use the manga? It's weird to say they were moving so fast that raindrops were frozen in a medium based on still panels. IMO, if we don't use the anime, the feat should just be removed.
They are just different angles. There is nothing so different about context
Here's the full scene. It's extremely different, albeit in subtle ways, especially since Sonic bounces off a water tower and doesn't teleport away without an inner monologue. Namely, he's just barely out of the impact zone while moving away in the manga, suggesting the two weren't incomparable in speed.

Last edited:
IMO, if we don't use the anime, the feat should just be removed.
This would reduce the speed of many characters from HH+ to HH. It won't be great.

Drops should be used from anime, because even in the manga there is a hint that they are slowed down (But we will never know how slow they are in the manga. No way out, we use anime).

In the manga, Murata even painted the Sea King as slightly blurry. This effect is used when an object moves too quickly in someone's eyes. This explains why Sonic reacted at the last moment. The animators made the Sea King's leap slightly slow. What can we say about the blow.

We've been waiting too long. We need this thread to be accepted as soon as possible. And so that at last there are verdicts for every dispute.

It was also necessary to discuss here the characters of level 9-A among the heroes. They are unjustified.

It was also necessary to discuss here the characters of level 9-A among the heroes. They are unjustified.
This CRT is about speed, they are not relevant to the CRT

Plus, OurosBoros is gonna make revisions for them, so just wait for it.

Not really, they have other 9-A to 8-C calcs.

Also baseline Demons are gonna be upgraded to 8-A or 8-B+ via new calcs. But that's another story.

We know that, but the other smaller blasts came from his servants, who are all tiger level threats.

That ws what was agreed upon. Plus, it's implied that the others did attack as well, it wasn't only the sky king that attacked

Apart from anime, no one can let us know what timeframe was in the manga and what speed the raindrops had.

Oh. Well, the difference between Iaian's feat and Sea King's feat is not that big in essence. Although I think it's better to use anime.

OH, I just got it. In any case, Genos and dry Sea King will scale from Iaian (as indicated in Genos's profile). The feat of Iaian is almost identical to the feat of the Sea King in the result (about 42-44 Mach). The Wet Sea King is considered at least one and a half times faster (We have multiplied the result of his semi-wet feat by one and a half times all this time. But in fact, his completely dry form already has such a speed). So it will still be somewhere around 66 Mach in wet form.

We can really drop this feat and not fundamentally change anything.

I will also take advantage, already implementing the downgrade of Flashy here as well, the calculation of Rel + must be removed, as 0.001 is a wank.
In that case, he would climb above Genos because he is considered the fastest S-Class.

Genos fought on equal terms with Psykos after she became something of an airplane. The Atomic Samurai speedblitz this version of Psycos. It is necessary to scale from the Samurai.

In general, in the case of Flash, 0.001 m/s is not wank.

Before you accuse me of hypocrisy, I'll tell you why I think so.

For Flash and the others, they fought for over a minute. Maybe a few minutes. And this explosion on the bridge and the stones in the air were static all this time. Very strong static. Their movements are completely invisible.

And besides, if you take 1 centimeter per second instead of 0.1 centimeter per second, then the result will decrease to sub-relativistic +. Good too.

By the way, no one thought to use the fact that the explosion is at least supersonic speed, and the explosions were static throughout the battle? I mean, there were even shock waves. And the impact from the explosion. I think quite a lot will come out. And we can use 1 centimeter per second if we see fit.

The version Atomic attacked from Psykos was not the one that scaled to MHS+, in fact, nobody but Psykorochi, Genos Ten Second, Tatsumaki and Flashy will scale to MHS+.

Atomic will be High Hypersonic, with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed

If they fought for minutes, then 0.001 is even more wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back