• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's simple, like the case of Sonic, let's wait for the anime to come out to recapture the feat of Flashy, meanwhile it climbs above Genos.
It is too long. Season 3 won't be out until at least the end of this year. Come on. We cannot ignore this achievement. You should take the option with static first, and then fix everything under the anime (when it comes out).

No, it doesn't work, the diameter of the tower that was calculated was its top, where it was totally crushed by Tatsumaki, the whole top was twisted by Tatsumaki.
Nope. As you can see (red circle), Psykos's hand is quite large against the background of the general destruction. Even so, the bottom of the frame shows the part that Tatsumaki did not destroy (orange circle). Also, the entire destroyed area is rather crooked, which is how Tatsumaki deformed it. But on the scan with Genos's blast, it can be seen that this part of the tower is intact, and it is also much lower than the hand of Psykos. In addition, it is exactly straight, not curved, and it does not seem at all that it is deformed.
GJEYRps6Gy4.jpg

-WzP3Fw4yL8.jpg

Only in a miniature frame does it seem that half of the tower is destroyed, but this same frame shows a tower with strange proportions, like Psykos, which has become much larger against the background of the tower. This is because small frames do not draw in detail. And as we can see, on large and detailed frames, only a small part of the top of the tower is squashed and curved, and took the untouched part for pixel scaling.
We do not see, they are in the pov and what we see, you are literally trying to give a result that you like, there is no reason to consider 3 more there.
We can ask other people if they think that 3 more plates can fit there. At least 2 can definitely fit. It is a fact.
He doesn't matter, some blogs have not been evaluated and there are some where even Ugarik has so far refused.
Why? He's a calc member. Ugarik asked a question about some things, and I answered him.

This can go on forever. But my arguments about the speed of the explosion have already been given, there are quite a few of them, and there have not yet been intelligible arguments against them in this discussion. I see no reason why they shouldn't be used.

Nope. As you can see (red circle), Psykos's hand is quite large against the background of the general destruction. Even so, the bottom of the frame shows the part that Tatsumaki did not destroy (orange circle). Also, the entire destroyed area is rather crooked, which is how Tatsumaki deformed it. But on the scan with Genos's blast, it can be seen that this part of the tower is intact, and it is also much lower than the hand of Psykos. In addition, it is exactly straight, not curved, and it does not seem at all that it is deformed.
GJEYRps6Gy4.jpg

-WzP3Fw4yL8.jpg

Only in a miniature frame does it seem that half of the tower is destroyed, but this same frame shows a tower with strange proportions, like Psykos, which has become much larger against the background of the tower. This is because small frames do not draw in detail. And as we can see, on large and detailed frames, only a small part of the top of the tower is squashed and curved, and took the untouched part for pixel scaling.
We can also see that Tatsumaki actually crushed only Psykos, and did not touch the tower. After all, the entire destroyed part is bleeding out in a fountain. Only the untouched part does not bleed.

What are the conclusions here so far, and what has ByAsura accepted and rejected?

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

I mean all i am seeing here are arguments about calcs, which i have no expertise in, and whether to use the anime or manga.

Don't think i can provide much input here.

What I'm actually thinking about is that it's possible the speed of the snail and doesn't need to be used. Perhaps Garow called the speed of 0.1 m/s "barely moving." All the same, this is also very slow for such a projectile. It doesn't have to be static or a couple of centimeters per second.

Somehow this is all not reliable. But I would like to know the opinion of Flash's feat and the speed of the explosion.

Should I call some more calc group members here?

It is best if somebody summarises what they need to evaluate first though.

It is too long. Season 3 won't be out until at least the end of this year. Come on. We cannot ignore this achievement. You should take the option with static first, and then fix everything under the anime (when it comes out).
Yes, but a down payment is required.
Nope. As you can see (red circle), Psykos's hand is suite large against the background of the general destruction. Even so, the bottom of the frame shows the part that Tatsumaki did not destroy (orange circle). Also, the entire destroyed area is rather crooked, which is how Tatsumaki deformed it. But on the scan with Genos's blast, it can be seen that this part of the tower is intact, and it is also much lower than the hand of Psykos. In addition, it is exactly straight, not curved, and it does not seem at all that it is deformed.

First, it is totally useless for you to circle Psykos' hands, as they have been redone and were not the same size.
Psykos' hand does not exist here, she created black hands and notice something else, her body is coming out from the top of the tower which is totally crooked and twisted.

After that she remakes her body and consequently her arm.

We can ask other people if they think that 3 more plates can fit there. At least 2 can definitely fit. It is a fact.
ok
Why? He's a calc member. Ugarik asked a question about some things, and I answered him.
He is a calc member, but the calculations have not been evaluated and furthermore, he did not say that all calculations were accepted, he said that the recalculations are good.

Should I call some more calc group members here?

It is best if somebody summarises what they need to evaluate first though.
They need to evaluate all calcs in the OP and decide if they are better to use than the current ones or not

Last edited:
First, it is totally useless for you to circle Psykos' hands, as they have been redone and were not the same size.
Psykos' hand does not exist here, she created black hands and notice something else, her body is coming out from the top of the tower which is totally crooked and twisted.

After that she remakes her body and consequently her arm.
Murata simply drew more comfortable proportions for the contact between Tatsumaki and Psykos. Later, Psaykos was still large against the background of the width of the tower, even the lower, untouched part of the tower.

This is what happens when people use pixel scaling for their feats. Authors and artists are not calculating pixels when they draw this stuff.

Whatever is against his argument, he finds an excuse to say that it is Murata's art.
Rather, you specifically do not want to accept the fact that Murata changes proportions at his whim, and then restores them, and that the dimensions should always be judged by the most detailed scans, and not drawn in a more simplified style, especially considering that the size of Psikos will then become again as large as the width of the tower, which even at the very beginning, when Psykos was larger than the width of the tower, Tatsumaki's arms were visible from Psykos's chest.
😎
👌🏻

Murata always drew with this approach. Garou's house that the Centipede ate was either as wide as the width of the Centipede's body, then 5-8 times smaller than it visually, and then it is generally indicated that the Centipede is 15 meters wide.

Beefcake is indicated as 270 meters, but when Saitama jumped to a height equal to his height, the horizon became round, as if they were at an altitude of tens of kilometers. Neighboring cities could be seen (Although the distance between these cities is like between countries, judging by the world map).

Always like this. I do not argue that Murata is a divine artist, but he doesn't care about proportions if it's easier for him to draw. I won't say anything about comedy frame's or poorly detailed ones, this is already a typical thing for many manga artists.

Can somebody please link to the new and currently used calculations for these feats in a single post in a structured manner, so I can call some calc group members here?

Can somebody please link to the new and currently used calculations for these feats in a single post in a structured manner, so I can call some calc group members here?
1) Feat: Garou states that the spear accelerated by the jet of water "barely moves" in his eyes.

Currently used calculation: Old.

New calculation: My.

In this discussion, arguments have been made several times for ignoring this feat.

2) Feat: The Atomic Samurai reflected many beam of Psykos, which, after being reflected, flew tens of kilometers.

Calculation: M.

3) Feat: The Genos beam flew almost 9 kilometers faster than the Psykos beam 400 meters.

Calculation: Here.

4) Feat: The Sea King jumped more than 20 meters, while the raindrops barely move in slow mo.

5) Feat: Sonic reacts to the same jump of the Sea King from the previous calculation and manages to jump 4 meters, while the Sea King in the anime is about 20-30 centimeters.

Calculation: USklaverei.

There has been a lot of controversy about this calculation in this discussion. I and some are against it. Because we believe that using the features of anime animations (No, seriously, Sonic in manga and anime got scared of the Sea King at this moment because of the speed and managed to react only at the last moment, but at the same time, do you think Sonic is 20 times faster than the King?) is a wank. Moreover, in the manga, the Sea King was painted blurry in Sonic's eyes.

zX7Q2gOLQak.jpg

Likewise, this discussion provides arguments for using this calculation. I would like to ask you to first examine the discussion. Pls.

6) Feat: Iaian runs a long distance and cuts bullets while they are slowed down.

There was a lot of controversy on this topic in this discussion. There have been many arguments in favor of protecting the calculated distance, and there have also been many arguments in favor of the static dropping bullet version being wrong. There have also been many arguments in favor of defending the drop bullet version.

Last edited:
1) Feat: Garou states that the spear accelerated by the jet of water "barely moves" in his eyes.

In this discussion, arguments have been made several times for ignoring this feat.

2) Feat: The Atomic Samurai reflected many beam of Psykos, which, after being reflected, flew tens of kilometers.

Calculation: M.

3) Feat: The Genos beam flew almost 9 kilometers faster than the Psykos beam 400 meters.

Calculation: Here.

4) Feat: The Sea King jumped more than 20 meters, while the raindrops barely move in slow mo.

5) Feat: Sonic reacts to the same jump of the Sea King from the previous calculation and manages to jump 4 meters, while the Sea King in the anime is about 20-30 centimeters.

Calculation: USklaverei.

6) Feat: Iaian runs a long distance and cuts bullets while they are slowed down.

There was a lot of controversy on this topic in this discussion. There have been many arguments in favor of protecting the calculated distance, and there have also been many arguments in favor of the static dropping bullet version being wrong. There have also been many arguments in favor of defending the drop bullet version.
Thank you.

@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DMUA @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

Could some of you help us out by evaluating which of the above calculations that seem most reliable to use please?

Some calculation still needs to be evaluated and/or accepted first by calc group members like those below currently, to be applicable:

The changes from the accepted calculations look fine.

I have expressed my dissatisfaction on multiple occasions about the snail speed that people used in the old calcs.

So I think the new calcs are better, 0.001 m/s is not even close to the speed of the average snail.

Rather, you specifically do not want to accept the fact that Murata changes proportions at his whim, and then restores them, and that the dimensions should always be judged by the most detailed scans, and not drawn in a more simplified style, especially considering that the size of Psikos will then become again as large as the width of the tower, which even at the very beginning, when Psykos was larger than the width of the tower, Tatsumaki's arms were visible from Psykos's chest.
😎
👌🏻

Murata always drew with this approach. Garou's house that the Centipede ate was either as wide as the width of the Centipede's body, then 5-8 times smaller than it visually, and then it is generally indicated that the Centipede is 15 meters wide.

Beefcake is indicated as 270 meters, but when Saitama jumped to a height equal to his height, the horizon became round, as if they were at an altitude of tens of kilometers. Neighboring cities could be seen (Although the distance between these cities is like between countries, judging by the world map).

Always like this. I do not argue that Murata is a divine artist, but he doesn't care about proportions if it's easier for him to draw. I won't say anything about comedy frame's or poorly detailed ones, this is already a typical thing for many manga artists.
If it is so inconsistent why then is it using pixels if at all times it can give something different depending on the scale?
You literally just want to use what suits you and ignore the rest, you've been doing it since the beginning to shove it down your throat.

the Sea King was painted blurry in Sonic's eyes.

How much dishonesty my friend, this is not Sonic's vision, where did you get it from? This is showing that the DSK is in motion and different from it, we can see the drops perfectly

Another thing that must also be done, you cannot use the distance found in the manga to calculate how much DSK has moved in the anime, they are different.
In the anime he comes from the vertical and the distance he travels is very small, this will reduce the results a lot since there, if he has covered 5 meters it is a lot.

Head DSK height = 0.525 meters = 61 px
Screen = 1049 px

L9BlTK2zCxob9HgwxtC-Gld7en9Q4U-bU99bDMQZ9uA6EkFRwU1Y2lZ7mRquVGGuccKrgsYLJhvu3qsnA8PN_Ra5-KAYBFpy1EY2uFp_AvM5rCrT0sSVV521xYm6RDSJ0IAoUZZ0

Distance = 0.525 * 1049 /(61 * 2 * tan(35deg)) = 6.446 meters

Head DSK height = 0.525 meters = 177 px
Screen = 1049 px
NuPXchhsaEerPLne9Z01aBKbR9d4tJAN3s2LTTZ5PXV7gIzXKxJsvYlRq18beltqqU3mRUtGlN4xpnToL0p1iQ8WLqRLgJXDbxFJkvA3Ip_FCwzqZTFnXhp2dR5FhWXuG_wDwVj0

Distance = 0.525 * 1049 /(177 * 2 * tan(35deg)) = 2.221 meters

Total distance traveled = 6.446 - 2.221 = 4.225 meters
  • DSK’s Speed = 4.225 / 0.00159655561 = 2646.32 m/s; Mach 7 (Hypersonic)

the Sea King was painted blurry in Sonic's eyes.

How much dishonesty my friend, this is not Sonic's vision, where did you get it from? This is showing that the DSK is in motion and different from it, we can see the drops perfectly

Another thing that must also be done, you cannot use the distance found in the manga to calculate how much DSK has moved in the anime, they are different.
In the anime he comes from the vertical and the distance he travels is very small, this will reduce the results a lot since there, if he has covered 5 meters it is a lot.

This is clearly seen in the manga. In the anime, this was not visualized, making the Sea King's movement rather slow.
zX7Q2gOLQak.jpg

IF manga and anime are somehow different, the version from the manga is taken.

But in the case of raindrops, we do not know the speed of their movements in the manga, in principle, so we take the anime.

Nothing vile. It's all true.

Head DSK height = 0.525 meters = 61 px
Screen = 1049 px

L9BlTK2zCxob9HgwxtC-Gld7en9Q4U-bU99bDMQZ9uA6EkFRwU1Y2lZ7mRquVGGuccKrgsYLJhvu3qsnA8PN_Ra5-KAYBFpy1EY2uFp_AvM5rCrT0sSVV521xYm6RDSJ0IAoUZZ0

Distance = 0.525 * 1049 /(61 * 2 * tan(35deg)) = 6.446 meters

Head DSK height = 0.525 meters = 177 px
Screen = 1049 px
NuPXchhsaEerPLne9Z01aBKbR9d4tJAN3s2LTTZ5PXV7gIzXKxJsvYlRq18beltqqU3mRUtGlN4xpnToL0p1iQ8WLqRLgJXDbxFJkvA3Ip_FCwzqZTFnXhp2dR5FhWXuG_wDwVj0

Distance = 0.525 * 1049 /(177 * 2 * tan(35deg)) = 2.221 meters

Total distance traveled = 6.446 - 2.221 = 4.225 meters
  • DSK’s Speed = 4.225 / 0.00159655561 = 2646.32 m/s; Mach 7 (Hypersonic)
Is it exactly 1 second?
In fact, the Sea King traveled this distance for more than one second inside their slow mo. He covered this distance in 23 frames, a total of 24 frames in one second. But it doesn't matter.

In any case, in the manga, this movement looks much faster, because the Sea King is drawn more blurry. Therefore, it is better to take one second.

By the way, where did the data on the size of the head of the Sea King come from? It will be useful to me in the future.

This is clearly seen in the manga. In the anime, this was not visualized, making the Sea King's movement rather slow.

IF manga and anime are somehow different, the version from the manga is taken.

But in the case of raindrops, we do not know the speed of their movements in the manga, in principle, so we take the anime.

Nothing vile. It's all true.
No, I don't know where you got that this was Sonic's vision, since we are shown the POV with Sonic right below, so tell me, how the hell is Sonic's vision?

Wait, how is it? If the Anime and manga are different, do we get the manga version? ahashhashash has never been like this and will never be, the manga is the main one, if the anime is different, it is not used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back