• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch-Man minor updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason he's 7-A isn't bc he cut the beam. It's bc he cut her, who scales to at least Gyoro, who is also 7-A.
Why does she scale you guys haven't given a single reason.

I don't think Gyoro Gyoro is 7-A either just because of her hype. She just says she's stronger than Tatsumaki which is BS.

I see no problems with Gyoro Gyoro’s second form scaling, she thought Tatsumaki was Elder Centipede level, and she thought she was stronger than Tatsumaki, which means she was confident that she surpassed Elder Centpede’s level.

Also can someone explain how Psykos would scale if Gyoro Gyoro doesn’t

Because Gyoro Gyoro is a meat puppet with Psykos's power filtered through.
And Psykos herself says Gyoro Gyoro doesn't even begin to compare to her peak,

Yes, I know... but if Gyoro Gyoro isn’t scaling to EC/Gouketsu, how does that make Psykos scale?

Oh that's a good point actually. There's nothing there.
I just happen to think Psykos is more powerful than Gouketsu personally, there's nothing concrete for it to be used as scaling.

Wait, are you guys really ignore this??
she thought Tatsumaki was Elder Centipede level, and she thought she was stronger than Tatsumaki, which means she was confident that she surpassed Elder Centpede’s level.
Or are you guys just trying to find more evidence to Psykos scaling??

I completely agree with Matt that scalling people from fighting Weakened Psykorochi is iffy

I understand that it still has Psykos and part of Orochi, but being a tired-weakened-wanting-to-escape version of her completely opens the possibility to this Psykos not being stronger than PRIME Psykos, a tired and weakened fusion between two characters can lose to one of the parts if said part is at 100% + Enhanced by a Serum, denying that is ignore context

Now, what makes me believe she was indeed weaker there is basically seeing who scales to her in that form. Puri is way weaker than Darkshine and badly lost to Garou and Nyan, now after no indication of a power up, he's scalling to an apparently High Dragon/stronger than the Dragons that destroyed him, in a group attack with many other S Class heroes ? Scalling Psykojet that way is iffy, scalling some Heroes to that is also iffy by me

I think some heroes getting 7-A+ via scaling to EC possibly being on par if not stronger than gouketsu is fine, but scaling psykojet is kinda eh imo

Pretty sure it was already agreed that Psykosjet is just a 7-B earlier in the thread (which is still an upgrade for AS, PPP and Genos considering they’d otherwise be Low 7-B+, High 7-C and Low 7-B respectively), not sure why that’s coming up again.

I have a question, does Atomic ever damaged someone with his fists ? His SS is listed as 7-B aswell and I kinda remember him needing a Sword to fight

I think some heroes getting 7-A+ via scaling to EC possibly being on par if not stronger than gouketsu is fine, but scaling psykojet is kinda eh imo
Yeap, I agree aswell

Do striking weapons like swords not count as being part of someone’s SS?

And about the EC thing, yeah, Bang and Bomb would keep 7-A regardless (although they lose the + since Darkshine isn’t scaling anymore), everyone else would just be around 7-B.

I'm not sure if it scales, I saw some profiles that Sword was AP but Striking Strength was the physicals

I guess Fubuki should lose her 7-A aswell ? Honestly that feat for her seems outlier to me

No, we agreed in the discussion thread that Fubuki would be something like “Low 7-B+, at most 7-B, possibly 7-A+

I mean, i'm not sure if that'd be considered an "outlier" if it's not that big of a jump from her other tiers. Outliers are MASSIVELY out of proportion, anyway.

Also iirc someone argued that Fubuki didn’t actually get stronger, she was just mentally blocking herself before or something like that.

What about Darkshine? He is stated to be the physically most durable Hero and took no damage in a sparring match with Bang. Bang and Superalloy Darkshine are considered the twin pillars of the hero world

Ok, so from what I can tell, since some heroes get their possibly 7-A+ from scaling to pskyojet, who is arguably weaker than peaks psykos, who is possibly 7-A+ because Psykos > Gyoro Gyoro second form > EC >= Gouketsu. Characters who lose possibly 7-A+ are:

• Genos
  • Nyan
  • Puri Puri Prisoner
  • Drive Knight
  • Atomic Samurai
  • Flashy Flash

People who went up:

Pri-Prisioner
Atomic Samurai
Darkshine (Remains)
Elder Centipede (Remains)
Rover (Remains)
Bang (Remains)
Bomb (Remains)
Fubuki
Eyes Evil
Flashy
Garou Half Monster (Remains)
Black Sperm
Drive Knight
Genos
Nyan

Somebody else ?

Wait If Darkshine keeps his rating could the list of heroes that Darkshine said could beat Garou keep the rating as well? Or do we not scale that version of Garou to possibly 7-A?

Fubuki scales to Rover, so she stays.
Fubuki doesn't scale to Rover. Rover has two types of heat blasts. The charged one's took Fubuki her all to deflect. Those blasts are 7-A+. The uncharged ones, which Fubuki tanked with reinforced bodies, are not 7-A+. Fubuki almost died from one of the charged ones. She doesn't scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back