• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch-Man minor updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we should use one that she doesn't appear with her aura or ripped clothes, that second one works

I'll stay neutral on Hero Hunter Garou for now

Personally, I'm down with:

Since Garou has a lot of evidence to prove he scales above Large Town level+ characters (Tanktop Master, Genos at peak condition, Pumped-Up Metal Bat), but the value they scale to, 681 Kilotons, is not close enough to warrant a Small City level rating.

That is, of course, if Genos is downgraded to Large Town level+ in terms of physical ability. I don't know, I haven't been keeping up with the Genos stuff.
My porposal is this:

Attack Potency: At most Small City level (At the beginning of his hunt, he easily pummeled Tanktop Master once he got serious, who he described being as strong as Tank Top Master. In peak condition, he beat up Metal Bat, outclassing him in combat), up to Small City level (Despite having lost most of his strength as a result of exhaustion, blood loss, and poison, he managed to hold his own against and tear off the arm of Post-Superfight Genos and implied he would perform better against him in peak condition)
Do any of these prevent TTM and Genos from scaling to a peak Garou? Considering TTM can do this to a peak Garou with a punch?

No, it's been agreed on that Garou likely grew stronger after that. He's "At most" because he's likely not as strong as TTM at the time, and he attacked TTM's vitals when using WSRSF. The weakened Garou, however, could contend and tear the arm off of Post-Superfight Genos and contend with decently, and Genos at the time was on par with TTM, so it shows Garou did get stronger. I don't think Forest Garou at his peak is THAT much stronger than his weakened self. My scaling chain is:

Peak Forest Garou (Low 7-B) => Post Superfight Genos (Low 7-B) = Weakened forest Garou (Low 7-B) = Tank Top Master (Low 7-B) => Garou at beginning of series (At most Low 7-B)

I put peak forest Garou at => because there's nothing saying he'd outright stomp Post superfight genos, but would perform better against him at his peak

Metal Bat should also be At most Low 7-B, although Garou implies metal bat's final strike likely would've done great harm to him if zenko didn't intervene, and Murata states Garou likely would've died

Yeah, I guess you're right. For a thread called minor updates, this thread has 5 pages long, and the first page was covered over a redundant topic from my dumbass mind. Would it be better to cover this in another or the main thread? I'll compile this in a sandbox. And if ya'll want, we can just compile this with the speed CRT.

Yeah, I guess you're right. For a thread called minor updates, this thread has 5 pages long, and the first page was covered over a redundant topic from my dumbass mind. Would it be better to cover this in another or the main thread? I'll compile this in a sandbox. And if ya'll want, we can just compile this with the speed CRT.
I think it would be wise to include the Genos/Garou changes for another thread. Only item from the original list that hasn't been implemented or otherwise discussed is Ancient King's LS. He should be "at least Class M" scaling to deep sea king. Right now, Sky King and subterranean king are "class M" as well... should they be "at least class M" scaling to Deep Sea King according to our methods?

I think it would be wise to include the Genos/Garou changes for another thread. Only item from the original list that hasn't been implemented or otherwise discussed is Ancient King's LS. He should be "at least Class M" scaling to deep sea king. Right now, Sky King and subterranean king are "class M" as well... should they be "at least class M" scaling to Deep Sea King according to our methods?
I think so. Maybe Geno's and garou is a bit much for the speed thread, which is quite big in it's own right, but we'll see

So the class M lifting strength is all that's left right? That seems perfectly fine to add imo

If that's done, this thread can be closed.

I'll collect the garou and Geno's stuff and keep it in a sandbox.

The fact that Garou said: "I still can't run a marathon" or something along those lines right after recovering makes me think he is implying that he is weaker than his previous self (MB fight). What do you think?

I believe Garou right after saying Genos was on the same level as TTM said that someone at the level would be tough for him to deal with in his current condition. But lets leave that stuff for the next crt.

First one is fine, second one isn’t very good and go to horny jail for the third one.

I would still prefer to use this one though.

Yep, just change the class M stuff Ouros mentioned and this can be closed. I'll stash in the garou and Geno's scaling in a sandbox later

Okay. Let us say goodbye to this thread.
Also what is the next CRT about? Can someone remind me?

Okay, I changed the Class M things, now, the Garou thing and the other 7-A will be solved in another CRT or has it been solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back