• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch-Man minor updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifting Strength

Powers and Abilities

Attack Potency

Meteor was accepted as Low 6-B, so we can climb Orochi, since both are higher than this level of disasters.

With that, Orochi should be:

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Far superior to the likes of Gouketsu or Elder Centipede), possibly Small Country level+ (Murata state his disaster level to be "Dragon or above", and so should be superior to the likes of the Meteor. It was stated by Murata that Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald and Groribas had little to no chance of winning against Orochi, even if they plan it properly) | At least Large Island level (Fired an energy blast deep underground that rippled the surface), possibly Small Country level+ (Stronger than before)

Key: First Form | Third Form

The meteor calculation is 3.98 Teratons and Orochi would have to be about 1.8x stronger than before and its third shape compared to the others, is much stronger.

Speed

Last edited:
I agree with everything here.

However, Orochi (And by extension, Pskorochi) being a Dragon or above comes from Murata, and considering we treat his statements as possibly, unless backed up by ONE, Orochi shouldn't be fully Low 6-B+. My proposal is:

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Far superior to the likes of Gouketsu or Elder Centipede), possibly Small Country level+ (Murata state his disaster level to be "Dragon or above", and so should be superior to the likes of the Meteor. It was stated by Murata that Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald and Groribas had little to no chance of winning against Orochi, even if they plan it properly) | At least Large Island level (Fired an energy blast deep underground that rippled the surface), possibly At least Small Country level+ (Stronger than before)

However, Orochi (And by extension, Pskorochi) being a Dragon or above comes from Murata, and considering we treat his statements as possibly, unless backed up by ONE, Orochi shouldn't be fully Low 6-B+. My proposal is:
Wait we're treating Pskorochi as just a Dragon now?

She's technically only possibly a dragon or above, via upscaling from Orochi, who is stated to be dragon or above by Murata, and we treat his statements as possibly. So without that Murata statement, she's only a dragon.

She's technically only possibly a dragon or above, via upscaling from Orochi, who is stated to be dragon or above by Murata, and we treat his statements as possibly. So without that Murata statement, she's only a dragon.
If that how we're going to treat it then wouldn't Boros scale above Pskorochi since he is a dragon or above via WOD from ONE???

I dunno tbh, I brought that up from the previous CRT as a random shower thought but I'm not sure honestly

At best this would give Boros a ‘possibly’ rating tbh.

Although treating Psykorochi like a normal Dragon is pretty weird considering her attacks are in the same tier as Boros’ suicide move where he uses all of his energy.

I do think a "possibly High 6-A" is possible.

But yeah, it is kinda wack. Although to be fair, his suicide attack is like almost 400 times more powerful than her casual attack, using the LE. High 6-A is a very large tier after all

I also think Psykorochi is a special case, thus we should maybe not scale her to Boros, but not sure.

Psykorochi and Orochi have never actually been given disaster levels in universe iirc. We only know them as dragons via them being stronger than other dragons

Yeah, CSRC is way stronger than Psykorochi’s casual attacks, but it’s still hella questionable to assume Boros’ physicals are anywhere near that.

Especially since Psykorochi is definitely not a normal Dragon by any means (like, her casual attacks are damn near 1,500x stronger than the meteor lmao)

I think possibly High 6-A is plausible, even if somewhat iffy. Pskorochi is definitely a peak dragon level threat tho.

At best I can see Boros being High 6-A with MB, but his armored state and Power Released state being High 6-A is most likely a no-go.

Hard disagree with that tbh. Let’s not forget that Psykorochi doesn’t actually have a confirmed disaster level.

Yes, she’s at least a Dragon, but it isn’t actually confirmed if she’s still a Dragon or not. So on top of Boros scaling already being iffy, Psykorochi’s casual attacks being almost 1,500x stronger than the strongest confirmed Dragon, we have no confirmation on what her threat level truly is. So yeah, I’m not in favor of Boros scaling.

Overall, I'm neutral for now. I think Possibly High 6-A is still plausible, but there's also the things Tracer brought up above, that don't necesarrily contradict this, but make it very iffy. I'll wait for more arguments.

Also another example of a Murata-exclusive character with an Unknown threat level: Evil Eye.

Evil Eye has a statement that puts him above the peak of Demon level, but we don’t scale Dragon levels to him by default, because we don’t actually know his threat level. This is basically the same situation. Psykorochi has feats that put her WAY above the peak of Dragon level, but we don’t know her actual threat level, so Above Dragons shouldn’t be scaled to her by default.

Also wouldn’t that kind of create a loop where Psykorochi is Dragon, possibly Above Dragon, which then makes her Above Dragon self scale above her Dragon self

That's why Evil eye has a possibly, it's kinda the same here. Boros should definitely not be a solid High 6-A

Yeah, but there’s the thing. We don’t even scale Dragons to Evil Eye’s possibly rating. So the same shouldn’t be done with Psykorochi.

Yeah, but there’s the thing. We don’t even scale Dragons to Evil Eye’s possibly rating. So the same shouldn’t be done with Psykorochi.
We don't know if Pykorochi is a Murata exclusive character since it could be ONE's idea. Also ONE's word supersedes Murata's so a possibly High 6-A works best imo.

We don't know if Pykorochi is a Murata exclusive character since it could be ONE's idea. Also ONE's word supersedes Murata's so a possibly High 6-A works best imo.
Uh, Orochi? Literally doesn’t exist in the webcomic, and neither does Psykorochi. And ONEs word has literally nothing to do with Psykorochi because we do not know her actual disaster level.

Uh, Orochi? Literally doesn’t exist in the webcomic, and neither does Psykorochi. And ONEs word has literally nothing to do with Psykorochi because we do not know her actual disaster level.
Uh, ONE still writes the story and Murata may help out with stuff, but he needs ONEs approval. SO if all we have to go on for Psykorochi is scaling massively above other dragons like the meteor and is only possibly above dragon from a secondary source (Murata) then ONEs WOD on Boros holds more weight to give him a possibly High 6-A rating.

I think that narratively Boros scales above Psyrochi.
But I don't like this whole "possibly" over a disaster level we don't even have yet.

Uh, ONE still writes the story and Murata may help out with stuff, but he needs ONEs approval. SO if all we have to go on for Psykorochi is scaling massively above other dragons like the meteor and is only possibly above dragon from a secondary source (Murata) then ONEs WOD on Boros holds more weight to give him a possibly High 6-A rating.
Base Orochi is possibly Above Dragon, Psykorochi does not have a confirmed disaster level. You can’t scale Above Dragons to her by default based on a disaster level she doesn’t even have.

I again point to the example of Evil Eye. His disaster level is unknown, just like Psykorochi, but we know he scales above demons. Despite that, we don’t scale Dragon levels to him because there is no disaster level to scale them to.

We can’t scale off of that though, because we don’t have confirmation.

I know, but we do know that she cannot be any lower than that, as she is already superior to other dragons.

Well obviously she can’t be lower than Dragon, but we don’t have confirmation of what her actual disaster level is. So scaling off of that would be, for lack of a better term, like a possibly of a possibly.

Base Orochi is possibly Above Dragon, Psykorochi does not have a confirmed disaster level. You can’t scale Above Dragons to her by default based on a disaster level she doesn’t even have.

I again point to the example of Evil Eye. His disaster level is unknown, just like Psykorochi, but we know he scales above demons. Despite that, we don’t scale Dragon levels to him because there is no disaster level to scale them to.
Evil Eye is a weird example since he's a OC of Murata, fought no one we can scale others too and is literally labeled unknown by his creator. Compared to Psykorochi who is scaling massively above other dragons and is only possibly above dragon from Murata statement.

Evil Eye is a weird example since he's a OC of Murata
Hm, almost like the manga-exclusive Orochi.
Compared to Psykorochi who is scaling massively above other dragons and is only possibly above dragon from Murata statement.
And she still has no confirmed disaster level, so you still can’t scale anyone to her based on that. That’s scaling based on an assumption.

And even if Psykorochi was considered a Dragon (even though that makes no sense), and kept Orochi’s possibly Above Dragon... that would mean she possibly scales above herself. Hell, that would mean Base Orochi possibly scales above her. Which is obviously problematic.

I think if we just take Murata's word and consider Orochi to be an above dragon it'll be less convoluted than this shit we're trying to do rn.

I think if we just take Murata's word and consider Orochi to be an above dragon it'll be less convoluted than this shit we're trying to do rn.
I’m fine with Orochi having a possibly, but trying to say Psykorochi is just a Dragon causes way too many issues and is almost entirely assumption based.

While Orochi being an above dragon makes sense and doesn't contradict anything, so do other Murata statements, such as 6-C Geryu. We generally treat all of Murata's stuff as possibly, because he views himself as not a fully valid source

...read what I said again.
I'm saying we should just do the simple solution here instead of all this convoluted scaling you guys are trying because you've all become reactionary to any Murata statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back