• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch-Man minor updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fubuki doesn't scale to Rover. Rover has two types of heat blasts. The charged one's took Fubuki her all to deflect. Those blasts are 7-A+. The uncharged ones, which Fubuki tanked with reinforced bodies, are not 7-A+. Fubuki almost died from one of the charged ones. She doesn't scale.
Oof.

Didn’t I go over this like ten minutes ago? Fubuki downscales to ‘Low 7-B+, at most 7-B, possibly 7-A.’

Also Darkshine would keep 7-A+ in his durability, but not in his AP.

In this case, the Garou Half Monster will also have 7-A durability (before adapting to Darshine), which would increase Atomic

Wouldn';t he be able to harm Darkshine? Since he was able to contend with darkshine for 15 minutes solid iirc.

Also, something to note, even though this will become largely irrelevant due to downscaling from Overgrown Rover, assuming that's the plan, but Half-Monster Garou's current justification for Small City level+ is incredibly faulty. "Was implied to have become a Dragon level threat, which would make him superior to Hundred-Eyes Octopus" should be removed, since the "implied to have become a Dragon level threat" thing comes from Garou claiming he's a Dragon level threat.

Also, something to note, even though this will become largely irrelevant due to downscaling from Overgrown Rover, assuming that's the plan, but Half-Monster Garou's current justification for Small City level+ is incredibly faulty. "Was implied to have become a Dragon level threat, which would make him superior to Hundred-Eyes Octopus" should be removed, since the "implied to have become a Dragon level threat" thing comes from Garou claiming he's a Dragon level threat.
And why would that need to be removed?

I don't mean that, but that Half Monster Garou withstood several Rover attacks at close range.
If we're giving Fubuki a '' possibly 7-A '' for tanking just one, why wouldn't he give Garou that could handle several?

Garou only took two at point-blank range, and he thought the first one would’ve killed him, so like-

Didn't gyoro Gyro call him a dragon level threat?

Hey, does it matter? He can handle all Rover's attacks, then managed to adapt to Gyoro Gyoro's telekinesis and fought against Orochi (even if he contained himself).
Again, if we are going up Fubuki, this Garou goes up without a doubt.

If Garou thought it was capable of killing him, I don’t think that’s something that should be scaled from.

And he was only in the epicenter of two of those blasts, as I already said, he wouldn’t scale fully to any of the other ones.

Also are you gonna explain why Garou stating he’s Dragon level is invalid or...

Let me go over this:

Bang and Bomb: Keep the same ratings, but they lose the +, since Darkshine no long scales in AP.
Atomic Samurai, Drive Knight, Flashy Flash, Post-EC Genos and PPP: All go down to 7-B.
Darkshine: His AP goes down to 7-B, his durability remains the same but probably loses the +.
Fubuki: Becomes ‘Low 7-B+, at most 7-B, possibly 7-A+’ as per Qawsdef’s suggestion in the discussion thread.
Half-Monster Garou: Entirely loses the 7-A rating.
Psykos: Her tiers stay the same, but she needs a new key for Psykosjet.
Carnage Kabuto: Loses the 7-A.
Overgrown Rover and Elder Centipede: Their ratings are fine, they don’t receive any changes.
Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm: Their ratings are also fine.
Nyan: Goes down to 7-B.
Evil Eye: If someone can come up with a way to word his tier so it doesn’t look utterly garbage (7-C, possibly Low 7-B+, up to 7-B or 7-A+ is disgusting), then be my guest.

Fubuki and Evil Eye can just be Low 7-B+, I don’t really care, but ‘Low 7-B+, up to 7-B, possibly 7-A+’ is what I was told we were doing.

If Garou thought it was capable of killing him, I don’t think that’s something that should be scaled from.

And he was only in the epicenter of two of those blasts, as I already said, he wouldn’t scale fully to any of the other ones.

Garou thought it was capable of killing him, but it didn't, and he tanked more afterwards. That really doesn't matter.

Bang and Bomb: Keep the same ratings, but they lose the +, since Darkshine no long scales in AP.
They harmd EC, so they should scale, and why are they and some others losing the +?

Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm: Their ratings are also fine.
Atomic samurai survived attacks from black sperm, his dura should likely scale.

Evil Eye: If someone can come up with a way to word his tier so it doesn’t look utterly garbage (7-C, possibly Low 7-B+, up to 7-B or 7-A+ is disgusting), then be my guest.

Fubuki and Evil Eye can just be Low 7-B+, I don’t really care, but ‘Low 7-B+, up to 7-B, possibly 7-A+’ is what I was told we were doing.
I'd say we just remove it entirely and just put him at 7-C, because it just makes things messy in the scaling department and contradicts some stuff

Garou claiming to be a Dragon level after just waking up and defeating a mid-tier Demon is valid? Does that also mean his claims of being a God later on in the webcomic are also valid?

Garou's in the epicenter of this one, this one, and this one.
Him believing the first one would kill him is irrelevant, given the fact he survived that one.

Also, he managed to endure an onslaught of fire blasts from Orochi, block his punch, and then survive being stricken into a wall by him. Granted, Orochi was order not to kill him, but it still counts for something.

They harmd EC, so they should scale, and why are they and some others losing the +?
They harmed EC with a combo attack, and since Darkshine’s AP doesn’t scale to 7-A+ anymore, there’s no reason for Bang or Bomb to keep the +. They would each scale to half of it, which would be 357.5 megatons.
Atomic samurai survived attacks from black sperm, his dura should likely scale.
Eh, maybe? His AP still wouldn’t.
I'd say we just remove it entirely and just put him at 7-C, because it just makes things messy
There’s no reason he should lose his possibly scaling to Fubuki.

If we consider Boros a god level threat, then Garou's statement might be valid if we're using WoG. I'm neutral on the other statement.

Garou claiming to be a Dragon level after just waking up and defeating a mid-tier Demon is valid? Does that also mean his claims of being a God later on in the webcomic are also valid?
Didn’t you literally make a Sub-Rel calc for Garou based solely on a statement from him? Why is that one valid but him being Dragon level isn’t? Also webcomic =/= manga so that point is entirely irrelevant.
Garou's in the epicenter of this one, this one, and this one.
Him believing the first one would kill him is irrelevant, given the fact he survived that one.

Also, he managed to endure an onslaught of fire blasts from Orochi, block his punch, and then survive being stricken into a wall by him. Granted, Orochi was order not to kill him, but it still counts for something.
I already said he was in the epicenter of the first and last ones 🦍. And as for your second scan, we clearly see Garou not in the middle of an explosion, and in the third one, he’s on top of the blast. Also not the epicenter.

No, him surviving a suppressed Orochi is not worth anything lmao. Orochi is explicitly not trying to kill Garou, there’s no way to properly quantify that.

If Fubuki can get a possibly 7-A rating from barely blocking one attack from a weakened Rover then Garou should get one if he took several from a fully heathy Rover.

Eh, maybe? His AP still wouldn’t.
I know it doesn't, but his AP does.
There’s no reason he should lose his possibly scaling to Fubuki.
I feel like this is one of those reasons Murata is likely wrong, we know for a fact that he's not a a dragon level threat, because he's not a cadre, and his tiering fits directly in demon. Also, considering the Cadre the strongest monster in the HA, wouldn't every monster scale above evil eye? Which would also cause fubuki to upscale because rover, and then evil eye upscales again, and do youy see where I'm going? It's very clear evil eye iusn't close to the level of the cadres or any dragion level threat in general, it's likely that Murata's state,ment is false in this case.

I feel like this is one of those reasons Murata is likely wrong, we know for a fact that he's not a a dragon level threat, because he's not a cadre, and his tiering fits directly in demon. Also, considering the Cadre the strongest monster in the HA, wouldn't every monster scale above evil eye? Which would also cause fubuki to upscale because rover, and then evil eye upscales again, and do youy see where I'm going? It's very clear evil eye iusn't close to the level of the cadres or any dragion level threat in general, it's likely that Murata's state,ment is false in this case.
Or Fubuki just becomes Low 7-B+ and nothing here is a problem 🦍

I disagree with climbing Fubuki and not climbing Garou, it doesn't make any sense.
Unless we only scale Rover's durability to 7-A and not his attacks and if we scale the attack, Garou Pre-Fight against Darkshine goes up, which Darkshine raises his AP to 7-A, hence Kabuto

I disagree with climbing Fubuki and not climbing Garou, it doesn't make any sense.
Unless we only scale Rover's durability to 7-A and not his attacks and if we scale the attack, Garou Pre-Fight against Darkshine goes up, which Darkshine raises his AP to 7-A, hence Kabuto
Did you not see the part where I said Fubuki just being Low 7-B+ is fine?

We don’t consider Boros God level because he isn’t stated to be. Even though CSRC logically should be God level.
Ah, ok.

I would personally count Boros as a GOD level threat simply because of CRSC. With CRSC, he's a threat to humanity, which is the requirement. I don't think that would give Garou a GOD tier threat level, though.

Ah, ok.

I would personally count Boros as a GOD level threat simply because of CRSC. With CRSC, he's a threat to humanity, which is the requirement. I don't think that would give Garou a GOD tier threat level, though.
I feel like Manga Garou will actually be a God level threat, considering Psykorochi’s feat, but that’s besides the point.

I can agree to Fubuki being Low 7-B+, but how do you guys feel about Garou getting a At least 7-B Possibly 7-A rating scaling from Rover?

Ah, ok.

I mean, ONE himself said that Boros is just Dragon or above so.... I doubt he'll surpass the CSRC, even with pskorochi's feat.

I mean, ONE himself said that Boros is just Dragon or above so....
If Boros was going to wipe out the planet's surface, that would destroy humanity, qualifying for GOD level. Also, "or above" supports that to an extent.

Eh, idk. If Garou does surpass it, then that'd pretty heavily solidify him as a GOD level thread in my mind.

I guess one could see as a in between. Like Boros is far higher than what a "dragon" is but isn't quite to the level of threat level "God"

Nah. You need to be at least 5-A to be considered a God-level. I think ONE thinks so but that's my headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back