• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man - Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon and Saitama upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out with the insults.
Hey, sorry not sorry to be vulgar. But when you're questioned like an idiot when it's written in my message that everything has an emissivity, even Earth's atmosphere.
And this guy started saying I don't know anything about emissivity and physics. It's starting to get on my nerves.

Human skins, sand on the beach, a freaking rock in the freezer that you cook for 4 days. EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE have an emissivity factor. Since all objects at temperatures above absolute zero emit thermal radiation.

This will not change what I have saids :
  1. You use the earth as a radiation emitter to find the attack energy J/s. Which is wrong.
  2. Functionally speaking. You try to apply real-life concepts of an energy attack that would have surpassed Earth's GBE long before all the bullsh*it you're saying, you know why? Because Stefan Boltzmann law uses a blackbody like I said in my commentst, not "Earth". And the blackbody is an emitter that would naturally emit this degree of radiation, so it is naturally "immune" to that. Hence why in the formula you can get such high number. The imaginary blackbody in your formula is "indestructible". Earth is not. Not even a microsecond with this amount of energy and it would be gone.
So now think wisely instead of acting like that kid who is so proud of his science knowdledge but still act dumb.

If the earth's GBE in soooo surpassed by over 10-100 times, but has surface level destruction. I'm not going to start applying other elements of destruction on top of it. Because technically speaking the earth would already have been long gone before these would applies if you have "perfect" physics.

Do you understand better or do you need me to let it sit in you for 5 hours again and then come back to see it if hasn't been understood (again)?

You? A GMC truck? LMFAO in your dreams

009.jpg
I can do calc that you can't do. So yeah take that L.

to be fair UeTa, almost of half of your comment devolved into personal attack rather than actually arguing
You can't even do Tier 3 calc lmao
stop making fun of others to make your comment look good, it is not a proper way to defend your arguments

to be fair UeTa, almost of half of your comment devolved into personal attack rather than actually arguing

stop making fun of others to make your comment look good, it is not a proper way to defend your arguments
That's what Nerd was doing until now, did you say anything to this point? No?
Then I don't see why you open your mouth now.

to be fair, i don't know who start, but that doesn't justify your actions either, so stop this, just arguing normally

Hey, sorry not sorry to be vulgar. But when you're questioned like an idiot when it's written in my message that everything has an emissivity, even Earth's atmosphere.
And this guy started saying I don't know anything about emissivity and physics. It's starting to get on my nerves.

Human skins, sand on the beach, a freaking rock in the freezer that you cook for 4 days. EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE have an emissivity factor. Since all objects at temperatures above absolute zero emit thermal radiation.

This will not change what I have saids :
  1. You use the earth as a radiation emitter to find the attack energy J/s. Which is wrong.
  2. Functionally speaking. You try to apply real-life concepts of an energy attack that would have surpassed Earth's GBE long before all the bullsh*it you're saying, you know why? Because Stefan Boltzmann law uses a blackbody like I said in my commentst, not "Earth". And the blackbody is an emitter that would naturally emit this degree of radiation, so it is naturally "immune" to that. Hence why in the formula you can get such high number. The imaginary blackbody in your formula is "indestructible". Earth is not. Not even a microsecond with this amount of energy and it would be gone.
So now think wisely instead of acting like that kid who is so proud of his science knowdledge but still act dumb.

If the earth's GBE in soooo surpassed by over 10-100 times, but has surface level destruction. I'm not going to start applying other elements of destruction on top of it. Because technically speaking the earth would already have been long gone before these would applies if you have "perfect" physics.

Do you understand better or do you need me to let it sit in you for 5 hours again and then come back to see it if hasn't been understood (again)?
Yeah you surely don't even think before you comment. Earth is a radiation emitter, and what it radiates until it reaches an equilibrium state will be close to the energy supplied by Boros with his CSRC.

Do you even understand that you're contradicting your own calc here? Lol. And GBE is irrelevant as hell here, the kind of destruction you observe through heat transfer is far from how GBE is obtained and what it entails.

It literally doesn't matter if a perfect indestructible blackbody is considered or if earth is considered. Introducing a surface of 784M Kelvin would more than completely vaporize the planet in way less than a second (which mind you completely contradicts your calc lol) and the heat it radiates easily reaches tier-4 before equlibrium with the surrounding temperature is reached.

The solid earth being destroyed is irrelevant to the fact that the heat radiated by a body with such a massive surface area and 784M Kelvin surface temperature at that point would release massive amounts of energy before it reaches equilibrium and cools down.

In fact the net energy it would radiate overtime before equilibrium can still be found by considering it to be an intact hollow sphere with a starting surface temperature that high. Only the rate of loss of heat (I) will be different, but the net energy radiated (integration of I.dt) will be the same regardless of whether it's deformed or not, it only depends on the initial state and final state.

I wasn't the one who smack-talked DontTalkDT.

I wasn't the one who shit-talked off-road-capable trucks.

I wasn't the one who made the ridiculous 784 million C melting assumption of the Earth's surface.

I wasn't the one being antagonistic, in fact, I wanted nothing to do with this calc other than the fact that it could serve as a cool common feat reference assuming you melted the Earth's surface (Usually the explosion does nicely but why not have a melting end too) and so I came in and suggested using melting temps of lava temperature.

But no, you had to enter into a blood feud with Nerd and have him completely destroy your ass. And now, you're making fun of other people and inhaling whatever copium you got on reserve because your ludicrous assumptions got shitcanned to hell and back.

7a03279b212376038c0a127687468abb.jpg

NGL that old-ass intro from years ago that I made is still cringe (And I can do some specific heat shit and some latent heat of fusion shit) but come on UeTa, don't tell me you can't see the basedness of Tiers 9-8.

Joke on you, you didn't see my old calculations that were so bad it scare even me
Yeah, I do like to calculate small scale feats too don't worry.
But most of the time they are just "simpler" and doesn't take much efforts. (This one actually in the low of Tier 7 if I remember, I forgot to post it)
unknown.png

Yeah you surely don't even think before you comment. Earth is a radiation emitter, and what it radiates until it reaches an equilibrium state will be close to the energy supplied by Boros with his CSRC.

Do you even understand that you're contradicting your own calc here? Lol. And GBE is irrelevant as hell here, the kind of destruction you observe through heat transfer is far from how GBE is obtained and what it entails.

It literally doesn't matter if a perfect indestructible blackbody is considered or if earth is considered. Introducing a surface of 784M Kelvin would more than completely vaporize the planet in way less than a second (which mind you completely contradicts your calc lol) and the heat it radiates easily reaches tier-4 before equlibrium with the surrounding temperature is reached.

The solid earth being destroyed is irrelevant to the fact that the heat radiated by a body with such a massive surface area and 784M Kelvin surface temperature at that point would release massive amounts of energy before it reaches equilibrium and cools down.

In fact the net energy it would radiate overtime before equilibrium can still be found by considering it to be an intact hollow sphere with a starting surface temperature that high. Only the rate of loss of heat (I) will be different, but the net energy radiated (integration of I.dt) will be the same regardless of whether it's deformed or not, it only depends on the initial state and final state.
One word : "Fiction"
Two words "Already done"
One letter and two words : "Take this L"

And by the way @UeTa stop dodging to hell and back. Defend yourself on how you obtained 784 million surface temperature, I've already addressed why it's horribly wrong and you're just ignoring it.

And by the way @UeTa stop dodging to hell and back. Defend yourself on how you obtained 784 million surface temperature, I've already addressed why it's horribly wrong and you're just ignoring it.
Like I said I just asked to Mitch If the method was right or not and he said it was "ok". But if it was not I would have used the 100 million °C of the peak of a nuclear blast. (got to page one for more informations)

Joke on you, you didn't see my old calculations that were so bad it scare even me
Yeah, I do like to calculate small scale feats too don't worry.
But most of the time they are just "simpler" and doesn't take much efforts. (This one actually in the low of Tier 7 if I remember, I forgot to post it)
unknown.png
'Kay and?

It still doesn't take rocket science to realize just how ******* absurd the 784 million degrees C assumption is when the source material itself states nothing happening on that level, and we both know seriously Murata takes the scale of his drawing.

And trust me I have seen worse attempts at calc'ing

'Kay and?

It still doesn't take rocket science to realize just how ******* absurd the 784 million degrees C assumption is when the source material itself states nothing happening on that level, and we both know seriously Murata takes the scale of his drawing.

And trust me I have seen worse attempts at calc'ing
Because it was a fireball supposed to vaporize bones in an instant. Also didn't you read the initial calc?

100 million Celsius isn't appropriate either lol from what I see. And even if it was appropriate, what you did isn't correct, it would be way higher. Heating gas from 3000 to 4000 and heating plasma from 2M to 2.001M are very different. It isn't even the same state of matter anymore

100 million Celsius isn't appropriate either lol from what I see. And even if it was appropriate, what you did isn't correct, it would be way higher. Heating gas from 3000 to 4000 and heating plasma from 2M to 2.001M are very different. It isn't even the same state of matter anymore
Why don't you back it up with a source?

Bruh just use lava temperature and call it a day please end my sufferign multiple calc people approved it

Why would it need another thread? The calc is approved, I’d just need Boros’ profile to be unlocked so I can add it.

Why would it need another thread? The calc is approved, I’d just need Boros’ profile to be unlocked so I can add it.
It already is.

Has been because I wanted to apply the changes of the other thread but that thread is taking forever so go ahead.

Meh. It's kinda a shame tho that Orochi is 5 Et while going all out and Boros 11 Et with a Suicide attack.
I think my Melting calc is more close to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back