• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Queen Profile Fixes

Queen believed that he could slice through Sanji's Busoshoku Haki, shown in chapter 1029 when he didn't think that Sanji used haki to break his sword as it would not have worked.
Queen doesn't actually say that he thinks he could cut through Sanji's Armament Haki there. How would he know how strong Sanji's Armament Haki is exactly?

Not to mention that even if he was confident he could, that still doesn't guarantee that he'd be able to. Confidence scaling tends to be unreliable.

When Queen says "But that wouldn't explain it...", we aren't actually told what the end of his sentence would be. We shouldn't assume he means "But that wouldn't explain why I couldn't cut him." Maybe he's just expressing surprise at how his sword shattered instead.

When Queen says "But that wouldn't explain it...", we aren't actually told what the end of his sentence would be. We shouldn't assume he means "But that wouldn't explain why I couldn't cut him." Maybe he's just expressing surprise at how his sword shattered instead.
It would still scale in durability then.

Why is any of that worth noting when the current profile & Kachon's blog already covers Queen having durability negation with his laser?
(I mean, we currently list Franky's dura neg feats with Radical Beam, so listing these 2 would show that Queen's lasers can pierce people with durability well above Queen's normal AP)

Queen doesn't actually say that he thinks he could cut through Sanji's Armament Haki there. How would he know how strong Sanji's Armament Haki is exactly?

Not to mention that even if he was confident he could, that still doesn't guarantee that he'd be able to. Confidence scaling tends to be unreliable.

Same.
I disagree with the sword-Haki part, agree with the Winch Queen part.

(I mean, we currently list Franky's dura neg feats with Radical Beam, so listing these 2 would show that Queen's lasers can pierce people with durability well above Queen's normal AP)
Forgot that was recently added my bad.

Considering it's accepted that all the beams based off Kizaru's laser are the same they should all scale to his laser's level of heat, so that should probably be a durability negation justification for all of them.

Last edited:
Btw Kachon, it's worth adding that Queen's lasers pierced Phoenix Marco's body
You mistook the machine gun that pierced Marco with Black Coffee that never hit him on-screen/panel. He felt the need to dodge it like Zoro tho
OK

Forgot that was recently added my bad.

Considering it's accepted that all the beams based off Kizaru's laser are the same they should all scale to his laser's level of heat, so that should probably be a durability negation justification for all of them.
You mistook the machine gun that pierced Marco with Black Coffee that never hit him on-screen/panel. He felt the need to dodge it like Zoro tho

OK
Also, Post-Exoskeleton Sanji had to dodge the lasers, and this is the same Sanji who was completely unharmed by a sneak attack to the head/neck by Hybrid Queen's normal AP.

Back