• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Update #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished

Great job Damage, it looks solid
Thanks. I will probably become busier from tomorrow onwards so I'm happy to go ahead with making the edits later tonight if that's alright. (We might want to link the sandbox somewhere in the verse page as well for the scaling breakdown too)

Thanks. I will probably become busier from tomorrow onwards so I'm happy to go ahead with making the edits later tonight if that's alright. (We might want to link the sandbox somewhere in the verse page as well for the scaling breakdown too)
Should turn it to a blog imo

Just noticed. Black Knight's Durability is Mountain level for "Took several hits from Trafalgar Law" yet Dressrosa Law is Mountain level+. The Black Knight's Striking Strength is City Class yet its AP is Mountain level.

And shouldn't Dressrosa Law's Durability be equal to his Striking Strength which is Mountain level+

Just noticed. Black Knight's Durability is Mountain level for "Took several hits from Trafalgar Law" yet Dressrosa Law is Mountain level+. The Black Knight's Striking Strength is City Class yet its AP is Mountain level.

I'll change the justification. The main justification for it now is the calc for the Bird Cage's strings durability.

And shouldn't Dressrosa Law's Durability be equal to his Striking Strength which is Mountain level+

His AP feats against Doflamingo are with his weapon / Devil Fruit and not pure striking strength. I'm uncertain about making his own durability equal to that without anything else backing it up.

That key's for the onigashima raid, the prior key is for everything before the raid/acquiring Enma which is where he scales to Hawkins.
My main issue is this.

Although regarding the birdcage and the black knight there's also Kyros to cover who cut the black knight but on the sandbox doesn't scale to the black knight/bird cage rating.

My main issue is this.

Although regarding the birdcage and the black knight there's also Kyros to cover who cut the black knight but on the sandbox doesn't scale to the black knight/bird cage rating.
Kyros was updated.

Isn't that just for an individual string though? The Black Knight was made from all the strings of the birdcage which is 735.577 MT so wouldn't it scale to the full amount?
No, that's not the calc for all the strings in the Birdcage. That's like 6 strings.

It's safer to just use the single string calc value rather than calc stacking to an unknown degree which is why the Black Knight, Kyros, Diamante, etc. scale to 7-A.

No, that's not the calc for all the strings in the Birdcage. That's like 6 strings.

It's safer to just use the single string calc value rather than calc stacking to an unknown degree which is why the Black Knight, Kyros, Diamante, etc. scale to 7-A.
Alright fair enough.
Haven't read it fully, only issue I noticed so far is Zoro's scaling:

Pre-Onigashima Law and Hawkins scale to 7-A+ yet Zoro who has scaling to Hawkins isn't.

That key's for the onigashima raid, the prior key is for everything before the raid/acquiring Enma which is where he scales to Hawkins.
And what about "Pre-Training/Siege of Onigashima" Zoro's scaling to Hawkins?

I'm not sure about Zoro yet. I'll have to go back over him to double-check this. Maybe see if he needs his keys altering.

Hey just curious, does King Neptune scale to Zoro? I mean, it's somewhat implied that he could've held his own against Zoro had his back not given out at that moment.

Also, King Neptune did take a nasty beating from Hody Jones and was still kicking.

I'm just asking since that could scale to Rob Lucci's post-timeskip key, since the story implied that Lucci would've likely killed Neptune for trying to intervene when Charloss tried capturing Shirahoshi. Also, Lucci did seem pretty confident that he could kill Neptune.

I think a new thread will be the best solution here. This thread isn't exactly what I'd call "short." and lots of different arguments have been given.
Understood. I guarantee a new thread will posted this week, and majority of remaining profiles will be updated tonight.

Okay, that was a little white lie. KT and I are still quite busy. I've edited a few more profiles but there's still some remaining to be updated. I have been working on gathering what's necessary for th God Tier changes though.

So no promises this time on timeframes, but it is coming and we'll have all these changes done before we need to start worrying about the Wano revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back