• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That applies to Dragon to

I guess there hugely important characters to the plot but I wouldn't mind ether way if they stay or go

I think it's a bit early to have them.

Also, Ace's feat might actually upgrade him and the commanderd depending on what it'll yield. Gotta wait for Calaca to calculate that tho.

I'm also hesitant to give Yonko and Admirals their ratings at the moment since we still need to calculate Whitebeard's and Blackbeard's feats.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Actually about Zou and Jack couldn't we make Jack and those that scale to him High 7-A+ via taking a portion of the swing?
Where would the high 7-A+ come from? We were talking about him being 6-C via said calc.

EDIT: The KE Low-end 30 seconds?

Also, I'm surprised that there is no cal for Luffy's Gomu Gomu Storm I see listed in the cals at the top, is Alabasta discussion over without that cal. It was one of Luffy's epic finisher moves, after all, to defeat Crocodile. EDIT: Was it discussed before or something; sorry but I don't feel like reading through the whole revision to see if it was, sorry...

@PlumCrayFish it was briefly mentioned before to make another calc for it but that hasn't gone anywhere and don't worry the revisions have been really long so no one blames ya for it

@Ercosore There was but Damage didn't agree with it and we just went with his one I guess

I do think that Roger and Dragon don't really deserve profiles currently.

It's like having a profile for Kong.

I think it counting in the city of Zou as well due to it being on top of the elephant and this probably contributing to its overall weight; Not too sure.

many charchters in this site are tierd based on their size only

even before showing any feats Saying Zunisha is only 6-C is a problem with in it self At least Add possibly 6-b Based on size

And I am sure the lowest end will be chosen for BB feat in MF just for the sake of not being an outlier

I mean come on with all these outliers we will have a new tier

cant wait when this gets updated after Wano and everything in Wano is outlier of course

Not to mention that the outlier argument doesn't work if they're trying to use Fujitora as an argument. Fujitora's meteorites are gonna get a nice upgrade once we get the planet size settled, currently we're using Earth as the size which is blatantly wrong so you can't really use Fujitora's meteorite feat in order to label something as a outlier whenever the actual value is going to be a lot higher. Especially if we get a feat done from Kaido or the Yonko that's higher than what's currently shown since we know that the Yonko are stronger than the Admirals and everyone else. Don't take any of the current stats to heart, since the 6-C feat from Fujitora is gonna get upgraded accordingly once we decide on what calc to use for the planet size.

I think we should stop this topic right now. We've been through this many times in the past and messing with this only makes us repeat ourselves.

This will change in the future and we're almost done with this. There's no point messing up with this anymore until new input makes the revisions a must.

Okay then, since everyone seems to be cool with High 7-A+ for Jack, Nekomamushi and Inuarashi I'll update those profiles to cross them off the list.

Then we need to decide exactly what rating Katakuri and Luffy has.

If we go with what some people have said, Katakuri doesn't directly scale to anyone that is 6-C and should probably be rated as:

At least High 7-A, likely higher.

Luffy's Post-Katakuri Gear 3 and 4 should be At least High 7-A, likely higher as well.

Dr.Fix said:
Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Actually about Zou and Jack couldn't we make Jack and those that scale to him High 7-A+ via taking a portion of the swing?
Where would the high 7-A+ come from? We were talking about him being 6-C via said calc.
EDIT: The KE Low-end 30 seconds?
I'm a gonna repost cause this got missed :p

Dr. Fix; the High 7-A+ comes from Jack taking the swing, but not the entirety of the swing and he was still potentially knocked unconscious from the hit.

Therefore he scales to an extent but not to the full outcome of the calc.

Yeah that won't work. We can't arbitrarily give out ratings based on a fraction of another rating (Especially when we don't have an actual fraction to base it off).

Jack has to either scale for tanking it or not scale for getting one-shot.

No way just making a new tier will fly with other users. The exception being if we calc out how much of the attack hit.

Ex: Royd took Yamamoto's heat, but only passively. The full heat of the bankai was beyond him. Therefore a calc was done which gave him 6-C instead of low 6-B.

I disagree with damage and agree with dr.fix.

not only jack took the attack while heavily damaged and in base form but also he didn't die and he still was conscious.

damage and others still ignore these facts which is unfair.

Aerozz; you cannot keep complaing that people are ignoring the facts when they have already acknowledged them. It makes you look unreasonable.

Jack was injured, but had spent days recovering.

Jack was in base form, but we don't know how much more durable he is when he is transformed.

Jack was shown conscious several hours - if not longer - later, after the attack. That doesn't mean he had to remain conscious after being hit.

Dr. Fix; in that case, I think we should go with my original suggestion of At least High 7-A instead of High 7-A+. I do believe that Jack was oneshot by the attack and he clearly does not scale to the full amount.

Unless as you suggest we do a calc that finds out how much of the force Jack was hit by?

That still doesn't work for the same reason. You need him scaling to someone with a high 7-A calc and then some to qualify as "At least high 7-A"

Damage is right in that while Jack was in base, we have no measure for how much more durable that would make him if any.

Damage is also commiting a common error however :

>That doesn't mean he had to remain conscious after being hit.

The odis is on them to prove Jack was actually knocked out, not dismiss evidence to the contrary. Classic burden of proof.

Personally I see no indication that Jack was KO'ed by anything other than the water via DF curse. unless I see images of somethign to the contrary (Ie broken bones, mangled body, Jack's thoughts identifying its a miracle he's still alive, etc) I think he could scale.

> Jack was injured, but had spent days recovering.

Jack was in base form, but we don't know how much more durable he is when he is transformed.

spend days? can you give me a proof of that because I remember he was near zou in the middle of sea.

and if it was day or 2 jack fought Fuji/sengoku/tsuru who are a powerful people you are talking about people who are former fleet admiral and admiral + vice admiral.

actually when jack can use his DF he will be much stronger than before a good example is lucci vs luffy, when luffy used G2 lucci didn't keep up and thefore he used his DF to be on pair with luffy.

"At Least High 7-A, Likely 6-C" might be the best compromise. From my perspective the main thing Jack had issues with is dealing with the water since he's a Devil Fruit user. Not to mention that since Jack is able to harm Zou he should scale to 6-C since if Zou can unleash a 6-C attack then it would need to scale to his durability via Newtons Third Law, ergo he would need to have 6-C AP to harm Zou.

To be clear, Jack has never actually harmed Zou.

It was the cannons on his ships which damaged the aging skin & flesh on Zou's knee and though Jack may have wanted to kill Zou himself he never got that chance.

EDIT: I will see if there is some way we can calc the amount of force Jack took.

I have to agree to Dr.Fix,.

The first thing is only small fraction of trunk being under the water and it just made velocity slow down a bit

An other point, despite of difference between their size, i can say most of momentum was passed on Jack.

And the last, I saw him surveive after that attack, despite of his weaken state. Nothing tell us that he was knocked out but he is just dactivated by sea.

Yes, they would;

Arlong because he is stronger than Hatchan

Luffy, because he is shown to be comparable to Arlong

Zoro because he shown to compete with Hachi even while severely injured

Don't know about Kuroobi but as a fellow officier and a fishman, he should be comparable.

Sanji because he is comparable to Kuroobi for beating him.

Don't know about Don Krieg or Capt Kuro, or Buchi. I guess they should also scale, scaling from Luffy and Zoro.

They scale to it, but it is a vague, indirect type of scaling.

Hopefully if the top tiers get some more impressive feats later on then thru can scale to those directly.

So just a recap on potential ratings so far:

6-C: Zunisha, Kaido, Whitebeard, Big Mom, Shanks, Blackbeard, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Sengoku, Monkey D. Garp, Mihawk

At least High 7-A, Possibly 6-C: Jack, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Marco, Vista, Jozu, Fujitora, Portgas D. Ace

At least High 7-A: Gear 4 Luffy, Charlotte Cracker, Charlotter Smoothie, Charlotte Katakuri, Sabo

High 7-A: Charlotte Oven, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Perospero, Sanji, Zoro, Vinsmoke Family, Donquixote Doflamingo

Have I got this right so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back