• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gear 4 Luffy, Cracker, Smoothie, Katakuri and Ace should had a possibly 6-C as well.

There is no reason to assume Ace is not comparable to Vista or Jozu, after all he has been treated as one of WB's formidable crew member even before everyone know he was Roger's son, and just because he lack the same feats it doesn't that much, Ace was still weakened due of the torture he had suffer at Impel Down, he was far from his peak.

Cracker, Smoothie, Katakuri are supposed to be Big Mom's strongest crew members, and considering the constant competition between Yonkou in the New World, it fair to assumed that the Sweet Commanders should be able to equally battle other Top Yonkou Commanders, even the ones of WB.

Without feats of fighting other Yonkou Commanders, I don't think we can say that Cracker or Smoothie must be comparable to the top commanders of the Whitebeard Pirates.

At best I can see Katakuri being Possibly 6-C due to all the praise he recieved and for being an individual that was never defeated in his life.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Stefano4444/Dracule_Mihawk's_tsunami_split

If this gets accepted then it should scale to the Yonko Commanders, or at least the more impressive one's. I also gotta agree with Stefano4444 on Ace getting a likely 6-C. There's nothing really suggesting that he's that much weaker than Vista and Co, he's fought Blackbeard and gave him pretty bad injuries, fought Kuzan for a short amount of time and vaporized an ice attack from him and this was while he was weakened. He also managed to leave a burn on Whitebeard, albeit it was a small one.

Mihawk's calc would scale to Vista and Jozu (and Shanks, obviously).

He repelled one attack from Aokiji which is helped by having a Devil Fruit that is most useful for countering that attack.

When did he leave a burn on Whitebeard?

Which would still be a 6-C feat for Ace, he wouldn't be able to melt the ice without being somewhat comparable to Kuzan. Obviously Ace isn't as strong as Kuzan is but it's pretty clear that Ace should be comparable to Jozu at the very least.

Ace left a burn on Whitebeard in his novel.

Is Aokiji's ice ever stated to be really difficult to melt?

They were able to defrost a frozen Robin and Luffy relatively easily back during the Long Ring Long Land Arc.

Considering that it only melted while interacting with high Heats I'd say so.

I wwouldn't say relatively easily, it took an unspecified amount of time to thaw Luffy out and it's clear Kuzan wasn't actually trying to kill them.

I am doubtful on Ace being Island level but there's no harm in giving him a Possibly 6-C like the others.

Cracker and Smoothie would require more evidence before being granted that.

Damage3245 said:
So just a recap on potential ratings so far:
6-C: Zunisha, Kaido, Whitebeard, Big Mom, Shanks, Blackbeard, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Sengoku, Monkey D. Garp, Mihawk

At least High 7-A, Possibly 6-C: Jack, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Marco, Vista, Jozu, Fujitora, Portgas D. Ace

At least High 7-A: Gear 4 Luffy, Charlotte Cracker, Charlotter Smoothie, Charlotte Katakuri, Sabo

High 7-A: Charlotte Oven, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Perospero, Sanji, Zoro, Vinsmoke Family, Donquixote Doflamingo

Have I got this right so far?
Dude, I already addressed how this is wrong. At least address the discrepencies with your placements instead of ignoring them before you leep posting the same errors.

OKay so I read up on last few posts now. Presuming you guys are scaling from new mihawk calc I would wait till the calc team has sorted that out. My thoughts are that it would only scale to Mihawk and Shank though.

I don't think it would scale to Vista or the other WB commanders, but if it goes through then the sweet commanders der scale. Jozu<Duffy<Cracker<Smoothie<Katakuri.

I know you voiced concerns with it but I'm keeping them there as temporary placeholders while I try to figure out a way to calc the amount of force that Jack was hit by.

If we end up deciding that Jack fully scales or doesn't fully scale or something else then we can change it.

And I disagree that Jozu < Doffy.

Doffy never harmed Jozu and only kept him restrained through his strings; this doesn't mean that Doflamingo's physical strength surpasses him, only the durability of his strings surpassed Jozu's physical strength.

Unless you think Doflamingo is physically controlling all the hundreds of soldiers he was manipulating through Parasite at the same time.

PLace holders are unnesacary and give off the wrong impression. Just list them as unknown instead.

String strength has nothing to do with it. Though you are right in that even using his weakest strings Duffy's strength clearly exceeds Jozu's strength.

Its about Duffy tanking an Admiral level attack . The same admiral who one-shot Jozu. Its right there in their profiles so you can see there is no question Duffy is far superior stat wise to Jozu.

Dr. Fix, if you've been following these threads for a while then you know I have problems with scaling Doflamingo directly to Aokiji.

There is no way of proving that the attacks Aokiji used on Jozu during their fight are comparable to the warning shot that Aokiji gave Doflamingo.

Especially when - going by calcs - a casual Aokiji could be as low as Mountain level.

That's the point Rin. I weaker character gets frozen deeper then a stronger character:

Whitebeard wasn't deep frozen so he could break out

Duffy wasn't frozen to the bone so he could break out

Akoji's freezing powered its way all the way through Jozu so he not only couldn't break out but but became brittle and broke.

There are examples of other verse' too:

Yammy laughed off Toshiro's ice from shikai

Luppi got one-shot and lost his tentacles to deep freeze from Toshiro's Bankai (Stronger than shikai)

Halibel tanked the same attk as above

She was frozen by Toshiro's strongest attk, but even then not to the point she was physically destroyed.

As Nodt Tanked Rukia's shikai, but not her Bankai.

I'd add links but I don't feel like looking it up if others are hopefully familiar with the other verse.

Assuming Mihawk's calc goes through AND we appply it to the WB commanders everyone is 6-C

Luffy via his multiplierand Duffy's birdcage

WB commanders via mihawk calc

Jack and possibly other disasters via Zuu

Sweet commanders via Duffy/Luffy AND scaling above WBCs.

Admirals for taking out WBCs

Kaido for one-shoting luffy= position in his crew + WSC

BM for laughing off Luffy + position in her crew

Ice attack vs Jozu >>> ice attack vs Doflamingo >>>>>>>>>>>>> ice attack vs Robin

No idea about powerscalling in OP.

No idea about things like the G4 and how it works.

No idea about the powerlvls.

There is a lack of people who knows really about OP here bruh.

And what you are expecting? Me agreeing with all the things that author of this post is saying?

I don't even know why is he doing this post if he is putting all the stats according to his judgment, seriously.

Ronnijuro; I don't expect you automatically agree with me on anything or everything.

But I expect politeness and manners during discussion. You're not going to convince anyone of anything if you're being rude and claiming that I know 'nothing about One Piece'.

It's a painfully transparent personal attack instead of actually suggesting better ratings or ways to rate characters.

EDIT: In the future if these threads continue to drag out from personal attacks I'll have to suggest that these threads be restricted to knowledgeable members and Staff only.

I mean if you have counter evidence that's fine, but burden of proof means you have to prove there is a discrepency between Akoiji's two attks. You can't just assume one is vastly weaker.

Ex: Going off of that, we would not be able to confidently say Mihawk's slashes were all Island level.

Just last word on the subject I disagree with Damage on several things but that doesn't justify insulting or being rude to him or anyone for that matter

If we just be respectful torwards each other we can have a smooth and mature discussion

> these threads be restricted to knowledgeable members and Staff only

You mean "knowledgeable" about One Piece?

" At least High 7-A, Possibly 6-C: Jack, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Marco, Vista, Jozu, Fujitora, Portgas D. Ace "

Fujitora in the same tier as Yonko Commanders... yeah...

Keep trying bro :D

I mean, Marco/Jozu for example are debatables about their lvl, there are different opinions. But Fujitora...

"Knowledgeable" he said lol. I'll waiting for them.

Ronnijuro; given that Fujitora has fought to date:

1) Jack, a Yonkou Commander (offscreen unfortunately so we can't say how well he did)

2) Sabo, 2nd-in-Command of the Revolutionaries - and not stomped him

3) Monkey D. Luffy without Gear 4 and not stomped him

And has not been stated to be exactly as powerful as the previous Admirals.

Why exactly should we rate Fujitora's ordinary attack potency as Island level?

Dr.Fix said:
I mean if you have counter evidence that's fine, but burden of proof means you have to prove there is a discrepency between Akoiji's two attks. You can't just assume one is vastly weaker.
Ex: Going off of that, we would not be able to confidently say Mihawk's slashes were all Island level.
I mean, I feel like it's pretty obvious that not all of Mihawk's attacks are Island level given that he is able to clash with the likes of Crocodile and Mr. 1 and not instantly kill them.

I think Fujitora is possibly comparable to other Admirals but that's not certain yet so I think possibly is a fair rating

Edit: well yeah it's Mihawk the dude uses as much power as he deems necessary even uses a steak knife if your really weak

@DrFix

Aokiji was in a war against Jozu, he was Admiral at that moment and his job was that, destroy the pirates. And he only oneshoted Jozu when he was distracted.

Against DD he didn't want nor did not have the obligation to face him. He only was there to save his friend's ass, Smoker. If he were serious there, he would have tried to fight DD after the ice attack for example, but he didnt care at all about him. That's like when a fly bothers you and you slap it away, that's all.

Ronnijuro, funnily enough that is a case where I agree with you.

Aokiji was acting casually against Doflamingo, and his attack was intended to stop Doflamingo, not to kill him.

I mean, I feel like it's pretty obvious that not all of Mihawk's attacks are Island level given that he is able to clash with the likes of Crocodile and Mr. 1 and not instantly kill them.

Common that attack wasn't meant at the iceberg it's the cause of his slash and it looked casual because the attack didn't cause the green slash . Crocdile is a logia devil fruit user and he blocked Akaino's attack too Mr.1 was out after the attack of Mihwak I dont remember him in the war after that ,correct me if am wrong .

Except you're both adding subtext.

Ex; Duffy is a sadistic underworld criminal whom Akoiji is under no obligation to be nice to as he is no longer a marine. He's also trying to kill his friend. Leaving him alive puts Smoker in danger.

VS

Jozu who's just a guy trying to save his friend (Ace)

This tells me if anything he would hold back on Jozu as his heart isn't in it, but would galdly rid the world of Duffy.

Again we shouldn't use subtext. Be it yours or mine, to undermine feats.

@Damage3245

Like I said to other previously, reread the manga bro, seriously someone payed attention when read the manga?

Fujitora didnt do a shit in DR cause he didnt want to do it. He was ashamed for the actions of Government with the DD, letting him do what he did in DR.

His goal is the abolition of the Shichibukai. He bet on Luffy's victory. He didnt want to destroy DD personally cause that glory will go to World Government and the Marine when previously like I said they did nothing about Doflamingo rulling Dressrosa and all the shit he was doing.

Sabo was a perfect opponent to "stop" him and "distract" him about Luffy and Law's arrest. Sabo himself mentioned that Fujitora was not going at full lol.

And how do you expect that Fujitora will capture the man who saved an entire country from the oppresion of a corrupt Warlord? Really? He didnt even used Haki on Ferocious Tiger against Luffy, that was all a show and only was an attack to let him escape, shit, is so obvious.

about fuitura I don't know why you doubt him but here is a picture that proofs he is at least as strong as the other admirals.

don't know how you missed it and how you doubt fujitura.

OYdPF0u

@Aerozz; that panel doesn't state Fujitora is as strong as the other Admirals.

@Ronnijuro; do you have any evidence aside from saying 'Reread the manga bro'?

@Dr.Fix

So easy as fight with Doffy after that Ice attack and destroy him.

But that didnt happen, he didnt care at all about DD. He only saves his friend. That was his goal.

@Damage3245

will if you want it like that.

this was stated after the 2 years of time skip while kizaru with them, also this proves that they have more power than kizaru.

also the navy is stronger than before because akainu rolls it.

akainu isn't an stupid to put admirals that are weaker than before.

you still ignore the fact that doffy said they powerful counting kizaru coz he is with them.

what really so now you want to downplay admirals because just like that??

fujitura did a thing that non of you want to accept this truth/proof, with his gravity he pulled some meteors from out of space with no effort isn't a proof enough that he is not an admiral???

No one is saying he isn't just that we can't definitely say he's equal to 5e others yet p Fujitora hasn't showed his full power I'm sure we'll get more from him eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back