• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
then why this site use that size on some characters but not one piece? zou is not a normal animal he is a strong animal as we know ,

also that means your an unfair guy whos wrong and don't want to say the facts and also I don't care about you opinion because you just want to downplay all the time.

Well, if that's all you have to say we can move on and discuss the characters actual ratings.

Just wanna say real quick Aerozz if you want people to listen to what you have to say insulting them is the last thing you wanna do

insult them, when did I insult people o.0 all I said that this is an unfair site (damage mostly) who always want to ignore/disagree with what most people say also facts.

and as you can see he is downplaying jack to high 7-A which is huge downplay when jack is heavily damaged and got that in base form he has 2 more DF and haki.

@Damage

Now I wonder: if there's a 6-B in the future would you accept High 6-B Zunisha if it's accurate?

@Aerozz Once Jack shows better feats he'll get a proper rating. Right now his profile reflects his base form and possibly the animal form as well

@Calaca

So by your logic, Luffy's durability in Gear 4 is the same as in base?

Might as well put base Luffy at 6-C as well since he slightly hurt Katakuri and "anime tropes do not apply"

That depends on the nature of the 6-B feat / calc and who scales to it.

Right now I'm fine with the calc for Zunisha's actual attack because it is consistent with the verse as a whole.

If everyone is fine with the list of ratings up above for the Commanders we can add it in to the profiles.

Js250476 said:
I remember Ugarik saying this method can't be applied to non humans like Zunisha but I'm not sure why
Just quoting Js on the whole Tier by Size for Zunisha

Also, Aerozz, like any other verses on this site, these stats are likely to change. One day, All Might in his Weakened state was High 7-A, then he was 7-B, now he is 6-C. These are just mere place-holders for the moment for when new feats are shown and calculated. Jack might be upgraded after the Wano arc is over and done with. Who knows, let's just wait and find out.

@ Captain Torch

weill luffy gets stronger in fighting as Rayleigh said about haki makes you stronger

best examples luffy vs lucci who was way stronger than blueno but luffy gots stronger each time and then defeats him and another example is luffy vs kata ofcourse luffy got stronger each time in the whole fight.

Luffy in Gear 4th is above Katakuri if he has Haki to cover himself. Kata's still superior because he's an overall more complete fighter and can compensate the difference with his skills.

His Durability in G4 should be higher but not to a degree where Katakuri couldn't harm him (and remember that the strongest attack Luffy took while in G4 was an Awakened punch with Square Haki which was shown above "regular" Armament.

My point comes that Luffy can took attacks from people comparable to his amps quite often while in base.

So I'm just going to trust Damage knows what he is doing with Katakuri feats for know and focus on the commanders because There's a glaring issue that keeps getting neglected. Damage, in all of your posts I've yet to see you support 6-C ratings with an actual calc. I know you reject the canon multiplier so realistically you have no one left to support 6-C. Only Zuu can and that only applies to Jack. Even then you're are downplaying as getting one-shot does little to support a 6-C rating even for him. Vista, Marco, etc and even Katakuri don't have a leg to stand on to back up 6-C.

Dr. Fix, Zunisha directly scales to Jack, but also scales indirectly to Kaido.

Who in turn scales to Whitebeard, who scales to Akainu who scales to characters like Marco & Vista.

I'd be fine with Katakuri being At least High 7-A too but I feel like a lot of people would have issue with that.

Sorry Damage, but that is god awful scaling

>Zushina scales to Jack

I'm fine with that, but will point out you seemed against it before so what is your official position?

>Scales to kaido

If by that you mean Kaido>Zu and Jack then yes.

>Who in turn scales to whitebeard.

Hell no. Even prime whitebeard was never able to injure Kaido, nor were any of his Yonko brethern nor the WG itself. I know you're a bit of a die hard Prime WB fan but even if yo cling to that, you have to acknowledge MF WB was just a pale shadwow by comparison. Which brings us to the next false scale:

>Who scales to Akainu

I mean this one is pretty heated depending who you ask, but I think MF WB was still above Akainu. He's def not touching prime WB nor Kaido.

>Who scales to characters like Marco and Vista

Hell no. Were it not for his regen, Marco would have been destroyed by Kizaru. Not just killed, destroyed. I know abilities factor in vs battles but strictly talking stats here Marco does not scale to Akainu at all.

As for Mihawk, I only remember Akainu either tanking or dodging one of his attacks. . . Then later he ganged up on Akainu with the other commanders, all of whom were no match for Akainu.

So to sum up only Jack(?) and Kaido scale. The rest is completely unsupported opinion.

Dr.fix

lol you really don't know anything aren't you only want to vote for damage, Akainu dodge or tanking Mihawk attacks??? lol when did that happen I want to know

this is crazy I mean Damage changing his mind every time like trying to downplay a character whos lets say 6-C but he don't like that so he wants it 7-A but when most people agrees that this character should be 6-C+ he will change his mind and will be okay with that character to be 6-C again just because he don't want it to be fair/stronger its only because he want to be right all the time.

lol this is funny so unfair Lmao.

Wow, what a load of crap man. Addding it to the "there's no proof for powerscalling for King, Queen from Jack/Luffy coated only some parts of his G4 body in CoA". Reread the manga pls.

Whitebeard is the strongest in the OP world preTS before the Squard's stab. Clearly stated and there is nothing which prove other thing. And besides is the one described as a man who "can destroy the world".

And we have the BM example where she lowered her lvl till one where Jinbei can put a fight, so WB admiral lvl in MF is not a proof for Kaido > WB.

> Hell no. Even prime whitebeard was never able to injure Kaido, nor were any of his Yonko brethern nor the WG itself.

Aham, where did you get this?

> Hell no. Were it not for his regen, Marco would have been destroyed by Kizaru.

Marco tanked Kizaru's attack without budging, THEN (after he tanked it) he used his power to regenerate.

Marco didnt have the need to stop that attack cause WB would deal himself if he want. It's only a scene to introduce the character and show what he can do/his powers. Later Kizaru never destroyed Marco.

> As for Mihawk, I only remember Akainu either tanking or dodging one of his attacks

Vista*

Akainu dodged Vista/Marco's attacks with CoO like Katakuri. As for later, we dont know, it was a offpanel battle and most likely the one who fought in a direct confrontation was Marco (the last panels of that battle show Akainu and him), but we don't know exactly who participated or whatever.

> I'm fine with that, but will point out you seemed against it before so what is your official position?

I'm against Jack fully scaling to it. Obviously Jack scales somewhat but he's clearly inferior to Zunisha.

> Whitebeard

I don't remember ever saying anything positive about Prime Whitebeard? I'm hardly a fanboy.

Not being able to injure Kaido doesn't mean anything since we've never seen them fight. And Kaido is explicitely not Invulnerable since he has a huge scar.

All four of the Yonkou have to be roughly comparable to each other unless you're suggesting we throw out their scaling completely.

And yes, Akainu during the war was inferior to Whitebeard but still able to hurt him and block his attacks.

> Marco & Vista

The two of them gave Akainu some trouble and Marco blocked one of his attacks. Even Akainu commented that they were troublesome. And Marco kicked away both Kizaru and Aokiji, and took a direct hit from Garp.

He's inferior to them sure, but he would still scale, right?

This is getting ridiculous... again.

If this situation continue with the way you two Aerozz and Ronnijuro are basically complaining about everything with or w/o personal references to fit your thoughts then I'll contact some staff members to let them know about this.

@Calaca Vs

oh so if we say our opinions and saying facts you will banned us what kind of fair is this site.

all I said is about things that should be recalced Zou and Jack....etc

I don't think what I said about those things are wrong because you know people whos 33km+ should have been high 6-B but in one piece case its not accepted for some reasons.

all I want is that those people who say these things are outlier and ignoring facts is a wrong calc and shouldn't ignore all these facts in one piece thanks.

Jesus guys, lets calm down a bit, no need to get heated. Anyways regarding the commanders, I pretty much agree with Damage, the only change I would make would be including a key for Crackers biscuit soldiers, it would be something like:

Charlotte Cracker:Likely 7-A with biscuit soldiers (Easily block one of Monkey D. Luffy´s gear 3 attacks) At least High 7-A (Fought with Monkey D. Luffy in Gear 4 for several hours)

Aerozz, Jack only form of scaling from Zunisha that is acceptable right now is him surviving the giant trunk.

Jack never fought Zunisha in a full battle, there is not enough evidence that suggest they're equal.

@Aerozz

> I don't think what I said about those things are wrong because you know people whos 33km+ should have been high 6-B but in one piece case its not accepted for some reasons.

The full size of Zunisha is relevant if he/she can use the mass of his/her full body in a strike for example.

But the feat with Jack tanking the trunk, Zunisha only used his/her head + his/trunk. So it doesn't matter its full size.

Stefano4444 said:
Aerozz, Jack only form of scaling from Zunisha that is acceptable right now is him surviving the giant trunk.

Jack never fought Zunisha in a full battle, there is not enough evidence that suggest they're equal.
what I'm trying to say my friend is that jack should be at 6-C+ because he survived the attack while heavily damaged by Fuji/Sengoku/Tsuru/ (most of his body covered in bandages) in base form he didn't use DF which makes him way stronger nor his haki all that while he is badly damaged and in base form.

and of course he was dealing with cat and dog (both of them rest for 12 hours which will make them almost as new as before) for 5 straight and on the 6 day tortured them and all that he was still almost clean no damaged form both of them, also I believe in the 6th day he went to Fuji...etc.

that's what I'm trying to say because those are facts and shouldn't be ignore whether they like it or not facts are facts.

Ronnijuro

I get what your trying to say but I believe elephants hand is his trunk its his strongest thing also this elephant isn't a normal animal he should be very strong and they used 30 seconds for his attack which don't make any sense

@Damage so you're in favour of Jack being 6-C? I just that clear since Zuu is barely borderline so saying "scales somewhat" leaves some margin of error.

It was said in his introduction that Kiado has fought all of the Yonko and WG before and yet not only is he not dead (Not for lack of trying on their part) he is uninjured. The scar is a unknown for the time being. What is clear to focus on is Kaido's vastly superior feats and hype. You can look up his thread to see a more detailed breakdown. Even excluding all of that we never saw them fight on panel so again there is no causal relationship. If the Yonko scaling is inaccurate then why wouldn't we adjust it? I don't think it needs much adjusting though.

Again, as far as the rest go everyone and their grandmother's poodle injured WB so uless you want literally everyone to scale to the WSC then the methodology is flawed.

@Dr.Fix

I have a good fact that make sense for you which is Kaido lost 7 times in his life so other Yonkos should be at least as strong as him.

@Dr. Fix, I'm in favor at most of Jack being Possibly 6-C for his durability.

It was said that Kaido was taken prisoner by the Yonkou - and that he survived execution. Nothing more than that.

Unless we have a feat of Whitebeard failing to hurt Kaido, we can't say that Whitebeard is incapable of harming Kaido.

And not everybody scales to harming Whitebeard. Some are obvious outliers like fodder marines stabbing him and Blackbeard crew members shooting him with pistols, but Akainu and Kizaru both hurting him should be legit.

What else would you rate Whitebeard as?

@Aerozz

I searched some time ago about elephants for this feat, and I found that elephants can carry till 350kg with their trunk (they have a mass of many tons, 5-6, so their trunk have a power of 6% of their mass). I doubt you can get a better feat with that.

@Dr.Fix

> It was said in his introduction that Kiado has fought all of the Yonko and WG before and yet not only is he not dead (Not for lack of trying on their part) he is uninjured. The scar is a unknown for the time being. What is clear to focus on is Kaido's vastly superior feats and hype.

That's why I said that you need to reread the manga.

That statement doesn't exist anywhere.

The thing about his durability and that he is uninjured is when the people who captured him tried to cut his head with a guillotine and impaled him with a spear. That proves something relevant xd?

The thing that the other Yonko couldn't kill him doesnt prove a shit cause people at the same tier have a very difficult job to kill one another.

And he was defeated 7 times, what a hype oh my god!!!!!

A Kaido fanboy you're clearly.

>Vastly superior feats and hype

My god. Superior to one that can play with tectonic plates and shake islands thousands of kms away unintentionally. Even Akainu has better feats than Kaido at this moment bro.

Damage3245 said:
What else would you rate Whitebeard as?
I would go by his feats. There fore I would say he is at least high 7-A physically for tanking Akoji's ice, giving him the same feat as Duffy and above the likes of Jozu.

I might also apply a second rating under AP for his DF. That part of course is on the backburner until we get a reasonable calc for those quakes.

Finally I may add another key altogether for "Prime Whitebeard" to appease those who clign to hype from his glory days. An Island level rating for that provided Luffy gets accepted as 6-C himself.

@Damage

I will try to make things clear facts and opinion.

first whitebeard is very old and sick which makes his power way weaker than prime (in my opinion if whitebeard isn't sick and that old he will have the same hard skin (I think this is some kind of haki defense) that Big mom (big mom's skin power got weak when she felt weak/cry about her mother) and Kaido have but whitebeard is sick and old so in my opinion I don't think he can use it anymore

Second, as we know that marines folders have CoA (not all of them of course but they should gather the strongest one coz this is a Yonko war) as we saw in Dressrosa arc and ofcourse BB's Crew should used haki in their weapons and of course these weapons are shouldn't be a normal weapons thanks hope this answer your question.

> And not everybody scales to harming Whitebeard. Some are obvious outliers like fodder marines stabbing him and Blackbeard crew members shooting him with pistols, but Akainu and Kizaru both hurting him should be legit.

There isn't any outlier there.

WB was sick and weakened, he could not use his CoA properly and all time. He was basically at the state of Luffy DR in that 10 minutes without Haki.

And he doesn't have a natural hard body like Kaido or BM (hardness against pierce/cutting attacks). However against hits and "normal" strikes even without Haki he has a great durability.

another example on my point is Doflamingo he got hit by baby 5 weapon without feeling anything and he was still talking in the phone with Vergo and also Sanji kicking him.

Personally I don't think Whitebeard should have a prime key til we learn more about him since currently we don't know how strong he used to be exactly

I suppose making Jack and those that directly scale to him High 7-A+ would be the best compromise.

This would affect himself, Nekomamshi, Inuarashi, and possibly if they get profiles later, Ashura Doji, Queen and King.

So I just finished re reading Punk Hazard and there doesnt seem to be much in terms of feats or things that would help our scalling that we didnt knew already. The only relevant stuff I found would be:

Caesar damaging Luffyabit in their first fight, though its mostly scratches.

Monets Kamakura resisting most ofLuffy´s Gattling

Baby 5 and Buffalo actually didnt do that much damage to Franky outside of two occasion, and even Franky wasnt impresed. They were able to take his attacks tho.

The rest is pretty well know stuff, so there is no need to bring it up.

Damage3245 said:
I suppose making Jack and those that directly scale to him High 7-A+ would be the best compromise.

This would affect himself, Nekomamshi, Inuarashi, and possibly if they get profiles later, Ashura Doji, Queen and King.

Yeah that seems good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back