• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerozz. Calm down.

I'm just saying that the manga hasn't stated Fujitora is as powerful as the other Admirals.

Feats take highest priority in scaling the series; not just what we feel is good.

You can't say Fujitora is more powerful than Kizaru just because Doflamingo heard a rumour that Fujitora was really powerful.

fuitura may be stronger than some admirals in turms of power he pulled 3 meteors from out of space in with huge speed like near lightspeed if not lightspeed while he is eating his food so that makes you think how strong is luffy and zoro because both could get away from his gravity attacks and even withstands them.

Aerozz, you're just post random nonsense now.

Fujitora certainly did not pull meteors at lightspeed from space.

Damage3245 said:
Aerozz, you're just post random nonsense now.

Fujitora certainly did not pull meteors at lightspeed from space.
you were the one whos talking nonsense because you talked about fujitura being not as strong as the old admirals and I just gave you some proofs that you will never accept.

also I said near lightspeed if not lightspeed, because fujitura pulled them with his strong gravity with no effects/easily

@Damage

> Aerozz. Calm down.

I'm just saying that the manga hasn't stated Fujitora is as powerful as the other Admirals.

Feats take highest priority in scaling the series; not just what we feel is good.

You can't say Fujitora is more powerful than Kizaru just because Doflamingo heard a rumour that Fujitora was really powerful.

I just saw this.

Damage tbh in your logic is that everything in one piece saying things are rumors i dont think I ever heard you saying something is true.

Second, Fujitura was holding the rumbles form the dressrosa in the sky while fighting luffy, this should proof that he is at least as strong as the old admirals which he really should be.

Lastly do you in your honest opinion think that fujitura is not as strong as the other admirals even doffy said that he is powerful even kizaru with them. if yes then sorry to say that but your knowledge in one piece is very little.

Aerozz, you've proven time and time again to just be unreasonable so forgive me but I'm not going to continue this conversation with you.

so there is a feat that most of you will not accept it but this is a fact and should have been accepted because this site should be a fair site and not an unfair site.

so Oda stated that you need an observation haki to keep up/fight kizaru (lightspeed) and katakuri is one of many of them.

so as you know katakuri couldn't dodge most of luffy's attacks in snakeman.

I believe snakeman luffy should be at least as fast as lightspeed if not faster because even katakrui future sight didn't dodge most of luffy's attacks.

what do you think of that I'm curious on this one.

@Damage3245

Ofc I have it. But I didnt expect that "knowledgeable" people of OP need that if they are so "knowledgeable" :p

But here you have:

First, the most important thing that Fujitora cares about, people's lives.

Fujitora already know that things are fishy in DR.

Fujitora's seriousness about the guy who escaped and is going to screw the corrupt Shichibukai

Fujitora is ashamed of having to keep up appearances and embarrass the enemies of the Shichibukai, even when they helped him earlier.

This seemed the "correct" move to make.

Abolishment of Shichibukai and example of another kingdom like DR, or almost.

I'll turn a blind eye (funny) .

Ops, the second in command of Revolutionary Army, sorry Doflamingo, I can't help you against Strawhat!! I'm ashamed!! And Sabo confirming that Fujitora is wasting time.

Marines can't be heroes here.

Gamble for Luffy.

Ashamed for the corrupt WG.

Confirming again that he didnt want to do a shit because he bet on Luffy's victory.

Using his powers to let Luffy win the one dice. How I know that is he is using his powers? Because when Sengoku and Tsuru arrived, 3 days have passed where Luffy got 1 dice, and he gives to Tsuru the dice. Can't cheat anymore bruh D:

So yeah, pretty obviously, Fujitora wasn't serious at all in his fights. Like I said.

As Rin said, please stop guys.

We don't need people derailing the thread.

Damage3245>@Ronnijuro; do you have any evidence aside from saying 'Reread the manga bro'? Damage3245>As Rin said, please stop guys.

>We don't need people derailing the thread.

Who understands you? xd

I have already prove it. At least more "knowledgeable" than you who didnt even pay attention to something so important and relevant.

Okay - ignoring Jack, Nekomamushi and Inuarashi for the moment, the list of estimations currently is:

6-C: Zunisha, Kaido, Whitebeard, Big Mom, Shanks, Blackbeard, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Sengoku, Monkey D. Garp, Mihawk, Rayleigh

At least High 7-A, Possibly 6-C: Marco, Vista, Jozu, Fujitora, Portgas D. Ace

At least High 7-A: Gear 4 Luffy, Charlotte Cracker, Charlotter Smoothie, Charlotte Katakuri, Sabo

High 7-A: Charlotte Oven, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Perospero, Sanji, Zoro, Vinsmoke Family, Donquixote Doflamingo

Mihawk's calc is High 7-A+.

Should he be rated as High 7-A+, possibly 6-C if his calc is accepted? Or just High 7-A+?

I disagree with Damage luffy and katakuri should have 6-C(in my opining/fact should be even higher on what I stated before but it got ignored because somebody don't want to face the truth)

Why? Katakuri and Luffy hadn't face any 6-C characters, so the best they can be scale to this At least Large Mountain level from being superior to Oven's feat. The only way for them to obtain the 6-C is through scaling with Jack, who managed to tank Zunisha's love swing but that under debate, whether or not he scale to the full amount, some of it, or not.

Damage3245 said:
Okay - ignoring Jack, Nekomamushi and Inuarashi for the moment, the list of estimations currently is:
6-C: Zunisha, Kaido, Whitebeard, Big Mom, Shanks, Blackbeard, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Sengoku, Monkey D. Garp, Mihawk, Rayleigh

At least High 7-A, Possibly 6-C: Marco, Vista, Jozu, Fujitora, Portgas D. Ace

At least High 7-A: Gear 4 Luffy, Charlotte Cracker, Charlotter Smoothie, Charlotte Katakuri, Sabo

High 7-A: Charlotte Oven, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Perospero, Sanji, Zoro, Vinsmoke Family, Donquixote Doflamingo

Mihawk's calc is High 7-A+.

Should he be rated as High 7-A+, possibly 6-C if his calc is accepted? Or just High 7-A+?
I feel like this list is being intentionally devisive at this point. :-(

6-C: Kaido, Zuu, Gear 4 Luffy, Cracker, Smoothie, Katakuri, Big Mom

Possibly 6-C: Jack, Queen, King

At Least High 7-A, likely 6-C: Akoiji, Kuzan, Akainu, WB (Physically), Cracker (Soldier), Shanks, BB, Duffy (Full power)

At Least high 7-A: Fugi, Sabo, Duffy (Base)

Likely high 7-A+: Marco, Vista, Jonzu, Ace, Luffy (lower forms)

Hight 7-A: Oven, etc.

Not great but its the most accurate list based on feats at the moment.

Dr. Fix, what makes you think I'm being intentionally devisive?

Because you keep posting who you think should be in which tier and its the same as the last one where in several issues were brought up.

I responded to several of the issues brought up.

As for yours, why are Cracker and Smoothie 6-C?

Well, I will question more but those were the two that stood out to me the most.

Also it looks like Mihawk's High 7-A+ calc hasn't been accepted.

I mean everything dose not make any sense now , damage keeps messing/changing things up by ignoring many facts and always assumes things , its like this is his site he change whatever he wants and ignore whatever he wants even if most people against him it will not change.

this is the truth I'm not even joking.

Please dont start again Aerozz.

Edit: In any case I mostly agree with Damage list. The one think I would change is to add "posibly 6-C" for Katakuri and G4 Luffy, but that is mostly because it feels weird to have the Yonko first mates in different tiers, but I get that is not a good reason.

PlumCrayfish376 said:
Well, guys, since no one have made the cal for the Gomu Gomu no Storm, I have this from Adam of darkness, and one cal member, Therefir seem to accept it at 650 tons; 8-A+. Alabasta Luffy is bumping up to Multi-City Block level+. I feel like that one else should to this but Crocodile.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:PlumCrayfish376/Gomu_Gomu_no_Storm
According to Damage, since this feat was the result of numerous of punches, this would not scale to Luffy's normal AP. If so, then for Alabasta Arc Luffy's key, it could be "8-A normally (overpowered Crocodile's Desert Spada with one punch), higher via combination attack (via this feat)".

Nobody else would scale as a result, except maybe Crocodile's durability, idk.

I think that should be fine Rin.

Even if we do not agree that Zunisha's feat should be used for scaling Jack, he could still be rated as At least High 7-A for being superior to lower ranked members of his crew such as Hawkins.

So taking him possibly scaling to Zunisha too, I propose Jack's ratings be:

Attack Potency: At least High 7-A (Should be superior to Hawkins), Possibly 6-C

Durability
: At least High 7-A, Possibly 6-C (Survived being hit by Zunisha's trunk and possibly remained conscious)

Okay, then we can make his AP have a Possibly 6-C on it too.

Okay - it looks like by consensus the rating for Jack, Nekomamushi and Inuarashi should be At least High 7-A, Possibly 6-C.

Since they are their own scaling chain and don't affect any other profiles, these ones can be updated before we decide on the rest of the ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back