• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't be scaling people based on bounties or titles.

We need to look at clear scaling chains like:

Zunisha --> Jack --> Nekomamushi, Inuarashi

Whitebeard --> Akainu --> Marco, Vista

Gear 4 Luffy --> Cracker, Katakuri --> Smoothie

Shanks --> Mihawk --> Vista

To note, these aren't necessarily showing he's superior to who, but who can be directly scaled to each other.

Yea I know that is ideal. I couldn't find a relevant calc for the BB pirates to scale to so I went with the next best thing.

so im so confused on why jack isn't a 6-C+ because jack was fighting the cat and dog for straight 5 days(Edit Also they are resting for 12 hours for 5 days and jack isn't) and on the 6th day he torture them both

,and I believe on the 6th day he went to Doflamingo to fight the 4 navy ships and he destroyed 2 or 3 huge navy ships also fighting Sengoku, Fujitora and Tsuru who are a very powerful people, after that while he was on bandage and weak because of his fight with Fujitora ,Sengoku and Tsuru, he got an attack from an elephant whos 20k tall while on base form and still wasn't seriously damaged and he was conscious.

thanks hope you look at this carefully because I feel this is getting ignored.

Aerozz, Zunisha's feat is just slightly above baseline Island level.

There is nobody - through any amount of scaling - who reaches 6-C+ in the series currently.

Damage will first of all I believe I read something here that said if a creature whos 22k-25k big/tall should have an 6-B level and zou is 20k tall.

Second don't ignore the things jack did before he got that attack on base form while weak.

thanks hope you explain the things I said.

> Damage will first of all I believe I read something here that said if a creature whos 22k-25k big/tall should have an 6-B level and zou is 20k tall.

I don't know about that.

All I do know is that Zunisha's trunk swing, as in the actual attack, was calced to be 6-C.

> Second don't ignore the things jack did before he got that attack on base form while weak.

I'm not ignoring it. It just isn't relevant in the sense that it would change his rating at all. He appeared barely weaker than usual since he had several days to recover, and though he was in base form he was still immediately defeated.

> All I do know is that Zunisha's trunk swing, as in the actual attack, was calced to be 6-C.

well this calc was made before we knew about zou new size whos 20k tall.

> I'm not ignoring it. It just isn't relevant in the sense that it would change his rating at all. He appeared barely weaker than usual since he had several days to recover, and though he was in base form he was still immediately defeated.

hows this isn't relevant he wasn't barely weaken as you said because he fought Sengoku, Fujitora and Tsuru who are powerful people ,also your saying that DF wont make him more stronger/durable isn't making any sense. because its like saying base lucci is as strong as his Df Power.

Dr.Fix said:
Js250476 said:
Js250476 said:
On that note apparently Burguess getting hit by Garp is anime only so that should probably be removed
you could probably add he surived Sengoku's shockwave tho
reposting cause buried
As I recall he ate a shockwave along with the rest of the crew. None of them were targetted so much as being within the AOE. Plus they have to live like Luffy did for plot so I would not use that as a feat for any of them.
Untill they get some decent feats of their own I'd keep the BB pirates pretty low. Maybe scale them to Pica since h'ed have a comparable bounty.
I just realized we can use Gekko now thanks to recent chapter :)

> well this calc was made before we knew about zou new size whos 20k tall.

No, it was made with that information.

Rin, a likely higher could be fine to add though I think that general the Yonkou Commanders were protrayed as being inferior to the Admirals, by quite a bit in some cases.

@Damage

Agreed, some aren't as strong as Admirals but a lot of them can certainly hold their own against them. As for Ace he went against Akainu who's the strongest Admirals, has Ace's weaknesses of smothering his flames and Ace wasn't exactly in the best condition either at the time.

> No, it was made with that information

I saw it and they only used 10k for some reasons which he/she should have been used as a 20k size.

,Also you still didn't answer me about what I said about jack that he is heavily weaken and not barely weaken, also his DF make him more powerful than Base Form.

Also you still didn't answer me about what I said about jack that he is heavily weaken and not barely weaken, also his DF make him more powerful than Base Form.

That doesn't make him 6-C+ even with his amp with his Zoan Form. At best he'd get a liekly higher with his Zoan Form. It doesn't have a stated multiplier like Gear Fourth does, we know it makes him a lot stronger but the Zoan Multipliers are never stated.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Also you still didn't answer me about what I said about jack that he is heavily weaken and not barely weaken, also his DF make him more powerful than Base Form.

That doesn't make him 6-C+ even with his amp with his Zoan Form. At best he'd get a liekly higher with his Zoan Form. It doesn't have a stated multiplier like Gear Fourth does, we know it makes him a lot stronger but the Zoan Multipliers are never stated.
first of all it makes him stronger as jyabura said second I don't think you read what I said before about how jack is much weaker then normal and even he is that weak took an huge elephant attack with a weaken base from and not a DF form.

Zou size
Btw Guys I just looked at the Zou size and I find that he may be taller than 20km actually as you see in the picture the island/city above his back is 10km wide ,so if you scale that to his body from up to down he got 30km+ tall so anyone have any answer on that thanks.

Aerozz, the entire body of Zunisha may be that big but the trunk is obviously smaller than the body. It was pixelscaled to be roughly 11 km long. Hopefully that answers your question.

Sure, Jack was weakened to an unknown degree and his Zoan makes him stronger to an unknown degree but that doesn't come close to 6-C+.

Also looking at the Zou calc I noticed something a bit odd. Why is the time frame 30 Seconds? I'm aware that Zou isn't the fastest thing alive but I think 30 seconds is a little ridiculous. I don't think Jack and Co would be standing there for 30 seconds straight, 15 seconds seems a little more appropriate than 30 entire seconds.

Rin, technically all they could do was stand there. There was nothing they could do to stop it.

I think the low-end is fine.

> Sure, Jack was weakened to an unknown degree and his Zoan makes him stronger to an unknown degree but that doesn't come close to 6-C+.

a degree that almost all his body covered in a bandages and you see that he is badly hurt isn't obvious?

make no sense

Yeah but I have issues with them looking at it and taking 30 seconds. The 15 second end doesn't make much of a difference anyway so I don't mind either one. 30 seconds just seems a little long imo.
I added the 30 seconds low end just in case everyone were going to be skeptical about the 15 seconds.

Also, someone should try to recalc the Tsunamis that Whitebeard created back in Marineford since we still need to see how much exactly strong are Mihawk's casual slashes, but this time by using the Sanjuan Wolf for determite a more accurate size (who is 180 m in height).

Yea no Island level+ right now for the above reasons. I still think Kaido could get At least Island level seeing as no top tier has been able to damage him in over 40 years.

The comanders have decent gaps between them and many have shown little to nothing at all. I don't think we can assume they're all equal, especially since we can't all agree on what constitutes a "commander". This goes for the Admirals as well since with the exception of one they've all been paired mostly with commander level opponents and not the strongest of the commanders either.

@Dr.Fix Well I strongly disagree with you ,and you still didn't answer my question therefore your wrong.

Js250476 said:
10/10 logic mate no offense but that's not a good way of thinking
no but really he didn't give any proofs or any answer on my question on why jack is heavily weakened from Fuji/sengoku/tsuru and got an attack from an elephant that's 30+km tall without even using his DF all that with base form

@Rin

I mean what can I say he got that in very weakened base form

and I really disagree with Zou on the 30 sec speed because I think it should be less than that this is new world and these animals are not normal animals.

also Damage apparently don't like the calc of that because i believe he wants to downplay it even more coz he said so and i don't think this make any sense.

> That doesn't mean anything, Jack took a baseline 6-C attack and wasn't knocked out.

He seemed to be knocked out to me.

We see him later and he is conscious but that doesn't mean he wasn't knocked out from the hit initially.

Aerozz; all you have to contribute is personal attacks.

You aren't contributing to these revisions in any meaningful way.

Tier by size shouldn't be used here. We have a calced feat for Zunisha.

> He seemed to be knocked out to me.

We see him later and he is conscious but that doesn't mean he wasn't knocked out from the hit initially.

wow you really don't want to be wrong aren't you and you still ignore what I said about jack.

he may got conscious or not we don't know but what we know is that he is badly injured(almost all his body covered in bandages from Fuji ,Sen ,Tsuru) ,also we saw him conscious after that in the sea

Damage3245 said:
Tier by size shouldn't be used here. We have a calced feat for Zunisha.

Any reason why? Us having a calc for his trunk attack doesn't mean that he couldn't be 6-B via sheer size which would make sense given how big the thing is. Along with the fact that it would only scale to people like Kaido and such. He'd be Low 6-B+ and that would scale to his AP and his durability. His striking strength would scale to his 6-C attack.

thanks to Ugarik

zou's size is 35+km so he is almost high 6-B

For a humanoid with proportional strength and speed as an average human

9-B - 5 meters tall

9-A - 21 meters tall

8-C - 46 meters tall

High 8-C - 70 meters tall

8-B - 98 meters tall

8-A - 152 meters tall

Low 7-C - 240 meters tall

7-C - 372 meters tall

High 7-C - 605 meters tall

Low 7-B - 960 meters tall

7-B - 1.385 meters tall

7-A - 2.400 meters tall

High 7-A - 3.800 meters tall

6-C - 5.100 meters tall

High 6-C - 9.600 meters tall

Low 6-B - 15.000 meters tall

6-B - 22.500 meters tall

High 6-B - 38.000 meters tall

Isn't Zou only 20 meters?
well in the picture above I posted about Zou and his island/city on his back was 10km wide (and the island/city isn't as wide as his whole back its almost half the size of his back) so take the 10km wide city and scale it to his height :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back