• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerozz, have you ever considered that you might be wrong perhaps?

Damage3245 said:
Aerozz, have you ever considered that you might be wrong perhaps?
tbh this should be replayed to you,the person who always says things as outlier and you always want to make things right because you said so. btw we are getting off topic so please stop saying off topic things coz I stopped and want people to think on the feats

That's absolutely rich coming from you.

You've been derailing these threads since the beginning. If you want people to stay on topic, lead by example.

Saying 'you're always saying things are outliers' is not only wrong, it is fallicious. You're just highlightning your own bias that way.

@Damage3245

"At least Large Mountain level with Gear 4 (Broke through Doflamingo's most powerful attack with his King Kong Gun. Completely overwhelmed Doflamingo during their fight) "

According to this post: Birdcage's Durability: 3.26 Gigatons - [Large Mountain level+]

KKG > 16 rows of awakened strings with CoA + SpiderNet > Leo Bazooka > SpiderNet durability > KG > the head attack of G4 Luffy > 2 rows of awakened strings > tens of strings from Birdcage = Large Mountain lvl+ (based on that calc)

Explain me your logic x')

Ronnijuro; Luffy's most powerful attack = Large Mountain level+

Therefore Luffy's basic Gear 4 should be in the same vicinity but oviously inferior, so Large Mountain level makes the most sense.

Therefore Luffy's overall Gear 4 rating should be At least Large Mountain level.

Also, the majority of that scaling chain you've created is either wrong or irrelevant.

@Damage3245

" Also, the majority of that scaling chain you've created is either wrong or irrelevant. "

There is nothing wrong lol wtf. The Birdcage durability is shit compared to the awakened strings for something simple like 1+1 > 1, yeah, quantity, and much inferior to 1+1 + CoA >> 1

Pay attention when you read the manga :p

> Pay attention when you read the manga :p

Are you trolling? If you are then you have no place on this thread and we can discuss these revisions without you.

@Damage3245

The one who says 1+1 < 1 (rows of awakened strings < Birdcage) are you and I'm the one who is trolling? Are you kidding me? Lol

Ronnijuro said:
@Damage3245

" Also, the majority of that scaling chain you've created is either wrong or irrelevant. "

There is nothing wrong lol wtf. The Birdcage durability is shit compared to the awakened strings for something simple like 1+1 > 1, yeah, quantity, and much inferior to 1+1 + CoA >> 1

Pay attention when you read the manga :p
I agree with Ronnijuro

Ronnijuro,

The correct response when someone questions your reasoning isn't "LOL, do you even read the manga, idiot"

Do you think I'd do an entire revision of the whole verse if I've never read the manga before?

If you want me to point out what's wrong where do you get these from:

Leo Bazooka > Spider Net

Spider Net > Kong Gun

Kong Gun > Luffy's G4 Headbutt

Explain those if you can.

" Spider Net > Kong Gun "

DD thought that Luffy will hit with a KG and so he used SpiderNet with the intention of block the attack, meaning that he can block it (he knows the KG power from before).

" King Gun > Luffy's G4 Headbutt "

Cause Luffy's punches techniques > headbutt technique in all his forms. If it is the other way, we would see him using more the headbutt when fightning.

" Leo Bazooka > Spider Net "

Well, here is more speculative. We know that SpiderNet can protect him for a KG as I showed before. We don't have other feats for SpiderNet's durability so we can't say that it can tank something above KG.

But you missed the important question here, quantity.

Hundreds/thousands of strings (rows of awakened strings) >>>>>>>>> tens of strings (area where meteorite hit) in quantity. Maths.

So ofc Luffy G4 is above Birdcage durability with much difference.

And one more thing, Jack tanked the Zunisha hit. Jack = 3┬║ commander in power = Cracker.

Luffy Tankman oneshot Cracker > Zunisha hit

Luffy in G4 is above Yonko commanders in durability for his rubber body, Katakuri with Strength Mochi did this to Luffy:

And with Sliced mochi slayer:

That two attacks, each one > Zunisha hit

And ofc Luffy with KKG and King Cobra > Zunisha hit.

Well things got intresting when i was gone but yeah guys can we please not insult or mock each other it's really uncalled for and we were getting though it so well.

and let's save speed discussions when the time comes for it.

Thank you Js250476.

Priority right now is determining the exact ratings for Luffy, Doflamingo and some of the Yonkou Commanders.

I've given my input on what I think Luffy's rating should be.

And I believe that Cracker and Smoothie should both be At least High 7-A.

Smoothie in particular hasn't done anything to warrant a higher rating aside from having an impressive Bounty.

it's no problem man i never approve of anyone insulting each other

you can just call me Js btw that's what most of my friends refer to me as

Edit: Smoothie point is vaild for now all she really has is scaling to Cracker

Damn, things got intense in here but let ignore that for now.

>I'm overall okay with Damage's suggestion on Luffy's first key.

>https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:PlumCrayfish376/Luffy's_Post_Timeskip_Jet_Pistol - PlumCrayfish have this blog from ManofShadow on Luffy's Jet Pistol.

>Smoothie should be comparable to Cracker as a lowball, given that we haven't seen how much stronger she is than him. Katakuri is stated to be the strongest of the three Sweet Commanders.

>Higher Bounty doesn't always means that someone is very powerful, just mean they are very dangerous to the World Government, so bounties are not really a good power measure scaling.

>For the Jack vs Zunisha, is it possible to give him a possible rating of "At least High 7-A, possibly 6-C", at least for his durability because he even though he was probably knock out by Zunisha's trunk whip, he was still overall okay in the end, remaining conscious underwater for an extended period of time without any visible signs of strain

>What about the thing that Rin the Dragon Empress said about Whitemustache's earthquake looking like moving tectonic plates.

Tectonic plates moving against each other is what creates earthquakes and tsunami's, but Whitebeard doesn't rely on that - he has the power to create earthquakes himself.

So I don't see how we can make a calc for tectonic activity when Whitebeard's power isn't 'the ability to manipulate tectonic plates' but is instead 'the power to create earthquakes'.

The only way I can think of calcing it is to try and find the kinetic energy all the water he's moving and see what force his earthquakes would have to be to generate that much energy.

Boi, things got crazy when I was sleeping.

>Smoothie

Yeah, At least High 7-A makes sense to the moment.

>Luffy vs Pacifista

I find somewhat funny that Aerozz and Ronnijuro says that Luffy used one Haki over the other but nevermind me. Anyway, while saying that Sentomaru only reacted to Luffy after he punched the Pacifista implying he used Armament, the scene doesn't specify much of it so we can't just say Luffy didn't used Observation at all without good statements.

>Luffy scaling

Damage's suggestion makes sense but I still think Luffy's base might be At least High 7-C, otherwise he'd just punch the Pacifista with no Haki nor G2 activated but if you guys think that's correct go ahead.

Instead of Likely 7-A, G3's reasoning makes it sound like At least 7-A because it made Doffy dodge or block.

There's some sentences in his reasoning that may be deleted to save space. Saying that G4 overwhelmed Doffy is redundant when Doffy is scaled from G4 already, which makes this circular reasoning. So the first part seems enough to me.

>Zoro and Sanji vs Pacifista

We don't know if they used Haki either. Sanji has demonstrated himself capable of using Armament but he doesn't coat his legs. And Sanji even used the Diable Jambe (thing that he has been spamming after the Timeskip. Zoro was in base.

>Franky surviving an explosion

First of all, the feat was calced at 11 Kilotons. That's Town level without the +.

Second, things usually don't make sense but instead of just saying that we hate One Piece and are downplaying the series just because things and reasons, go to the calc and look for some issues. 11Kilotons for an explosion that big is laughable as Ace's Entei's diameter being roughly 300 meters which makes Banaro Island barely more than 1km long. But instead of just complaining I'm working in the scans to find a better scaling because that doesn't make any sense.

>Whitebeard's feats

Someone suggested that the calcs may have two ends, one for KE and the other for the movement of the tectonic plates.

>Attitude of some members

I heavily suggest to calm down. Using those words and calling the people idiot won't make your points any better. It derails the thread and turns this even more chaotic.

And you should think that ratings are always bounded to changes. We're not writting this on stone for future generations. Tomorrow Charlotte Raisin makes a crazy feat calced at 6-C and we start again and that's okay. Just chill.

If you want to help with this you shouldn't go with fallacious arguments. Everybody is welcome here as long as you can help us and you are unbiased.

Well seems like I missed a lot.

Regarding the Yonko comanders, I think Cracker and Smoothie they should be High 7-A+ since Cracker was able to hurt G4 Luffy while Doffys stronger strings were unable to do it, but I can see them being just High 7-A.

Regarding Luffy´s tier, I mostly agree with what Damage suggest, however I would suggest one change. I think we should at posible 7-A with G2 as well since G3 was never depicted to have that much difference in power compared with G2, and because G2 Luffy was able to slightly damage Jinbe

Gear 3 is definitely suggested to be way more powerful than Gear 2.

It would mess up the scaling a lot if we scaled his basic usage of Gear 2 to be that high.

On the page after that Jinbe fight there aren't any marks anymore on Jinbe's arm. It didn't do any notable damage to him.

So to cap for the Post Timeskip keys of the Straw Hat Pirates;

Luffy: At least Small City level in base, likely higher with Gear 2 (One-shot a Pacifista, injured a weakened Doflamingo), likely Mountain level with Gear 3 (One-shot Chinjao, Forced Doflamingo to evade his attacks), At least Large Mountain level with Gear 4 (Broke through Doflamingo's most powerful attack with his King Kong Gun. Completely overwhelmed Doflamingo during their fight) / Large Mountain level in base (Can battle competitively with Charlotte Katakuri), likely higher with G2, Island level with G3 and G4

Key: Pre-Kata / Post Kata

Roronoa Zoro: At least City level (Easily defeated Overdosed Hyozou, who should be comparable to Overdosed Hody. Defeated Pica with Daisen attack), likely far higher (haven't been seen going all out) / Large Mountain level (Almost killed Basil Hawkins twice)

Keys: Dressrosa / Wano

Sanji: At least City level, likely higher (Can fight competitively with Vergo) / Large Mountain level (Able to damage Charlotte Oven)

Keys: Dressrosa / Whole Cake

Usopp: Small City level (incapacitated Buffalo with an attack. Should be at least equal to Nami)

Nami: Small City level (Incapacitated Baby 5 with a single strike, albeit it was after Baby 5 tanked an attack from Franky. She was capable of harming Monet with a normal attack, albeit through heat, which bypasses Monet's ability to turn into snow / Small City level (stronger than before), Unknown with Zeus

Keys: Dressrosa / Whole Cake

Chopper: Small City level (At least equal to Nami), At least Small City level, likely higher with Monster Point

Nico Robin: At least Small City level, likely higher (Managed to immobilize Gladius, restrain Canvendish and also deflect a strike from Diamante. Haven't shown fighting seriously)

Brook: At least Small City level (stronger than Nami, could contend with Sheepshead). He can also bypass conventional durability to a limited extent with his freezing capacity and that he can manipulate his opponents' souls with his music. Opponents that are being possessed by a spirit would be most affected by this), potentially much higher (Brook damaged Prometheus, who Big Mom claimed ― along with her other two strongest homies ―to have been injured for the first time, though this could have been possible due to Brook's Devil Fruit Power)

Franky: At Small City level, likely higher (He held his own against 3 of the Donquixote Family Executives by himself for an extended period before defeating one of them later on. Easily overwhelmed Baby 5 and Buffalo with his Shogun and could dispatch them with minimal effort)

Jinbe: At least Large Mountain level (Fought on par with Ace for 5 days during Ace's early days of piracy. His hands received some burns after stopping Akainu's charge on Luffy. It should also be noted that he is a valuable subordinate to Big Mom, and should thus be comparable to her commanders) though his attacks ignore durability to an extent by sending shock-waves to affect the water within a person's body.

Consensus: Yay or Nay

Oh I agree that Gear 3 is way more powerful that Gear 2, I just think that they should´t be that far appart from each other.

Regarding the scalling, I dont think it woud made that many changes, besides making Chinjao and Sai with his full power unlocked 7-A.

In any case I dont mind considering this an outlier, I just though I should at least bring it up.

> Sanji: At least City level, likely higher (Can fight competitively with Vergo)

This doesn't need the 'likely higher' since he was protrayed as fighting at a disadvantage against him.

I'm not sure about Luffy's base form currently being High 7-A; during his battle with Katakuri he was routinely being matched and overpowered with both Gear 2 and 3 and 4.

Saying his base must be up to that level because he landed a couple of good hits (on a flustered Katakuri) seems off.

Like, we're saying his Gear 3 is Island level because it briefly matched one of Katakuri's attacks.

But Luffy's Gear 2 Gatling and Gear 2 Red Hawk matched Katakuri's attacks too...

@KobsterHope07 Are you trying to say Franky is At least Small City level, likely higher or Small City level, likely higher? I was a bit confused about that.

I'm happy that Zoro's finally been bumped up to Large Mountain level, but a bit bummed at the same time Robin's no longer Likely 7-A/Likely Mountain level anymore.

@Damage324IIRC Sanji didnt used diable jambe against Vergo, so "At least City level, likely/possibly higher with diable jambe" seems fine.I agree that High 7-A base Luffy seems off.

Hmmm...what should we use for Whole Cake Luffy, for sure Luffy in G4 is Island level, G3 should be around Large Mountain level for being somewhat comparable to the biscut soliders or Island level for matching Katakuri during that one CRT. During his brawl with Katakuri, he was shown matching and landing blows with his base form and G3 (Can't remember if he use G2), but was still outmatched by the dominating figure that was Katakuri.

>RoronoaRobin

I'm suggesting Franky to be At least Small City level, likely higher

Don't worry about 7-A Robin, I'm sure that Oda will give Robin some fight in Wano that would definetely bump her rating.

Sanji's opening attack on Vergo was a DJ attack, but an unnamed one. http://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-680-page-15.html

I'll do a quick reread of that part of the arc soon and do a tally of all the attacks that Luffy landed on him and their effectiveness.

Luffy fought Katakuri in base the majority of the time. Most of the attacks he landed were done in base.

So I just finished re reading fishmen island and started Punk Hazard. For fishmen island there isnt really much in terms of feats, besides Luffy punchingHody into the plaza wall a few times and Luffy almost destroying Noah.

For scaling I found wadatsumi resisting a jet pistol while Jinbeand Sanji pretty much stomped him. Then again I doubt Luffy was serious there.

From the beggining of Punk Hazard G2 Luffyseemstobe relativelycloseto Zoro in the fight against the dragon. Thats what I have find so far.

I recently read Punk Hazard myself but besides the stuff we already know there mostly bit feats unfortunately

None of those attacks made a significant damage tbf. And it would make zero sense that Zeus feeded by Nami's Weather Egg makes more damage than Jinbei's attack.

I think it's a bit silly to assume that Whitebeard can't mess with the Tectonic Plates, whenever we Cleary see him manipulating them during his Marineford tilt. Scientifically speaking the only way an underwater explosion like that can happen is by manipulating the tectonic plates and we have pretty cut clear evidence of this being the case. In later Manga Chapters we can see Whitebeard straight up manipulating them to tilt Marineford and the Ocean.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_earthquake A submarine, undersea, or underwater earthquake is an earthquake that occurs underwater at the bottom of a body of water, especially an ocean. They are the leading cause of tsunamis. The magnitude can be measured scientifically by the use of the moment magnitude scale and the intensity can be assigned using the Mercalli intensity scale.

So what we know so far is that Whitebeard caused an earthquake, created a massive tsunami and an underwater explosion. That right there is multiple pieces of evidence supporting that he directly effected the tectonic plates. And later on in the Manga he's shown messing with them. I think the safer and more logical method for calculating Whitebeard's feat is by using the Tectonic Plates method. KE doesn't seem valid in this case given that we have multiple pieces of evidence of him being able to manipulate tectonic plates, and the only way to cause a underwater earthquake is to effect the Tectonic Plates.

Zeus, a homie of a Yonko*, feeded by Nami's Weather Egg makes more damage than Jinbei's attack.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

And yes it does. I mean, in the Sanji's profile for example one can see this " Mountain level+ (Able to damage Charlotte Ove with a surprise kick and send him flying " . --> If that feat is considered as something relevant, Nami's attack even more!

I still think Luffy with Gear 2nd should still scale off Dressrosa Zoro and Dressrosa Sanji, i seriously doubt Sanji and Zoro are to a complete different league to Gear 2nd Luffy.

Luffy: At least Small City level in Base, at least City level with Gear 2 (One-shot a Pacifista, injured a weakened Doflamingo, should be comparable to Dressrosa Zoro and Sanji), likely Mountain level with Gear 3 (One-shot Chinjao, Forced Doflamingo to evade his attacks), At least Large Mountain level with Gear 4 (Completely overwhelmed Doflamingo during their fight), higher with King Kong Gun (Broke through Doflamingo's most powerful attack with his King Kong Gun) / Large Mountain level in base (Can battle competitively with Charlotte Katakuri), likely higher with G2, Island level with G3 and G4.

For Jinbe i still think he should keep Island level along side all Top Yonkou Commanders, but if not then it should still be reasonable to put at possible/likely due Zunisha's Trunk feat.

Jimbe: At least Large Mountain level, possible/likely Island level (Fought on par with Ace for 5 days during Ace's early days of piracy. His hands received some burns after stopping Akainu's charge on Luffy. It should also be noted that he is a valuable subordinate to Big Mom, and should thus be comparable to her commanders) though his attacks ignore durability to an extent by sending shock-waves to affect the water within a person's body.

We've seen Whitebeard tilt the island and the surrounding ocean. That's not the same thing as manipulating the entire tectonic plate.

Correct me if I'm wrong but tectonic plates are the size of continents, no?

> and the only way to cause a underwater earthquake is to effect the Tectonic Plates.

In real life yeah. Not in a manga where he can create earthquakes himself in the air or sea at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back