• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The earthquakes are just the side effect of the vibration of his attacks. It's like Akainu's magma producing fire, not because he generates fire but because his magma turns things on fire.

We've seen Whitebeard tilt the island and the surrounding ocean. That's not the same thing as manipulating the entire tectonic plate.

Considering that he would have needed to reach all the way down to the Sea Floor in order to tilt to ocean itself along with Marineford I think it's safe to assume that he manipulated the plates. Also Tectonic Plates can vary in size, not all of them are the size of continents.

In real life yeah. Not in a manga where he can create earthquakes himself in the air or sea at will.

Your point? Him being able to cause earthquake in the air doesn't disqualify him being able to manipulate tectonic plates. And while this is fiction, fiction does tend to follow real world physics. And again, multiple scans show Whitebeard being able to effect them.

what about the fact BB did the same attack and it caused a tsunami in sabaody

note : the distence between sabaody and marinfrod is small .م

They are kinda close, and yet based on the first scan it doesnt seems like shabondy actually felt the earthquake.

yesJs250476 said:
Funny you mention that I just saved the scans https://imgur.com/a/UgDsXZnhttps://imgur.com/a/KdXQwtD
There's also this for the distance
yes thank you, and I should point that if it would be used for a cal .

I dont think the old lady meant a week in the calm belt

+ pirate's ship = marine ship in speed , when Luffy asked if they are faster she told him the reason is the currents.

+ the time from Amazon lily to enis lobby to impel down < than the time from Amazon lily to impel down because of the currents

Let me rephrase what I said. The earthquake was strong enough to cause a tsunami that was able to reach shabondy, yet the people there didnt felt the earthquake itself. It was just something I noticed.

if we would use dispalcment from Amazon lily to impel down

and use low end speed 19th 20th centuries ships which moves 5 - 8 knots

we would have 2490 KM ( not sure )

+ I am somewhat sure the one piece's ship are much much faster

As Stefano suggested, how is the possibility to give the Yonko Commanders and those who scale to them get the rating: "At least High 7-A, possibly 6-C"

Reasons;

> Jozu basically punches Admiral Aokiji in his Diamond form and draws blood

> Jack was able to survived that of Zunisha's swing, he couldn't do noothing but take the brunt of the trunk but it is ambigeous whether he was truly defeated since he fell into the water immediately, a Devil Fruit's user ultimate weakness; he also seems relatively fine afterward.

http://217.23.10.62/manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/0821-015.png

http://217.23.10.62/manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/0824-009.png

Basically, those who scales them would get the ratings and such

All the WB commanders used to have a possibly higher cause of these feats so I don't see why not

Also Marco could survive Kizarus lasers even with Seastone cuffs on him

Js250476 said:
All the WB commanders used to have a possibly higher cause of these feats so I don't see why not
Also Marco could survive Kizarus lasers even with Seastone cuffs on him
That's not saying much since Hawkins and Urouge could survive being shot straight through with Kizaru's lasers.

Which makes sense since it is a piercing attack that goes straight through the body rather than causing massive harm like an explosion.

If anything that just goes to show that Marco can't tank Kizaru's attacks; even in his Phoenix form he was being shredded by Kizaru's attacks and was regenerating from them.

I think most Yonkou Commanders should be At least High 7-A.

I think that the ones who are suggested to be stronger; such as Marco, Jozu, Vista, Katakuri, should all have Possibly 6-C on their profiles too.

I don't think that characters such as Ace, Jinbe, Nekomamushi and Inuarashi should be 'Possibly 6-C' yet.

At least High 7-A, possibly 6-C for Jack seems okay to me. It covers both possibilities of him tanking the strike or getting knocked out by it.

Okay, I think we can move on to updating the Yonkou Commanders profiles which will cut down the remaining number of profiles left to be updated.

And that suggestion for Jack is just for his durability, right?

Probably his whole rating, alongside Inuarashi and Nekomamushi's and the other two Calamities.

Considering that's his durability and there's people who can harm him (i.e. Ashura Douji) and he can harm.

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi could keep up with him and stall him, but neither of them were able to explicitly hurt him.

I think they should just be High 7-A / At least High 7-A.

Hmm. I suppose Possibly 6-C should be alright, but I think handing it out to lots of characters isn't great.

I find it unlikely that so many of them could be in that tier together.

Just five characters in this case, the Calamities and the leaders of the Mink Tribe since Ashura Douji doesn't have a profile yet.

looks like high 7-A since they disagree with possibly 6-C

unless his feats are that high

edit: or maybe he will be possibly 6-C idk anymore

Calaca Vs said:
Ace stalling Kuzan's power might be 6-C.
It helps that his power is practically a direct opposite to Kuzans.

Plus he did something similar with Smoker in Alabasta where he said their powers cancelled each other out.

Ace by himself probably shouldn't be 6-C.

Burguess, Sabo, Shiliew should have powerscalling from Jack too.

And remember that Jack's durability feat was after he was beaten up by the Navy and in his Base form. Hybrid form > mammoth form > Base form (durability)

On that note apparently Burguess getting hit by Garp is anime only so that should probably be removed

you could probably add he surived Sengoku's shockwave tho

How do Burgess, Sabo and Shiliew scale from Jack?

Jack is a Yonkou Commander but that does not mean every Yonkou Commander is as strong or as durable as Jack.

Cause Burguess is at least the 3┬║ commander in power of BB. Is the right hand of Teach and is the one who hunts devil users power in the world.

Sabo is the 2┬║ of the Revolutionary army. He should be above Jack even, easily.

I prefer to work with feats for scaling.

None of them scale to Jack.

Then King and Queen are below Jack cause of lack of feats? They are his big brothers and Jack sweats in front of them.

I wasn't referring to King and Queen.

I was referring to Burgess, Sabo and Shiliew.

King and Queen are his superiors in the organization, not his biological big brothers. He calls them that out of a sign of respect.

That means they could be Likely 6-C, but without definite feats they won't have a solid rating.

" I wasn't referring to King and Queen. "

It's an example to show you that your logic is wrong.

" King and Queen are his superiors in the organization, not his biological big brothers. He calls them that out of a sign of respect. "

Yeah, i know.

" That means they could be Likely 6-C, but without definite feats they won't have a solid rating. "

They can't be "likely" bruh, they are "at least" if Jack is that. Oda doesnt need to tell you everything with all the details.

> They can't be "likely" bruh, they are "at least" if Jack is that. Oda doesnt need to tell you everything with all the details.

You are aware that some profiles - if their ratings are speculative - are marked as 'likely'?

King and Queen don't have any solid ratings right now, even if we conclude they are vaguely superior to Jack in some respect we'd need actual evidence of that.

My logic isn't 'wrong' here because even if you made the argument that Jack showed respect to King and Queen meaning they should scale above him, that same argument cannot be applied to Burgess, Sabo or Shiliew.

Js250476 said:
On that note apparently Burguess getting hit by Garp is anime only so that should probably be removed
reposting cause buried

Imo only the Yonko first mate should have possibly 6-C, the other commanders are fine with just At least High 7-A bia being unqualified stronger than Oven.

Js250476 said:
Js250476 said:
reposting cause buried
As I recall he ate a shockwave along with the rest of the crew. None of them were targetted so much as being within the AOE. Plus they have to live like Luffy did for plot so I would not use that as a feat for any of them.

Untill they get some decent feats of their own I'd keep the BB pirates pretty low. Maybe scale them to Pica since h'ed have a comparable bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back