• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, we now have to decide whether we use 8-A or 7-C for Arabasta top tiers (i.e Luffy, Crocodile, Zoro, Mr. 1, Sanji and Mr. 2)

I believe that the 7-C calc simply makes everything far too large and out of proportion.

Granted, inconsistencies in art are a thing that exist and plague all manga including One Piece - but right now I'm in favor of the 8-A calc.

Well, it's getting too late for me tonight to start any new calcs, but tomorrow I'll take a look through other chapters in the Alabasta Arc to see if we can find any other consistent sizes for the Royal Palace.

I'm neutral with this.

Also we should talk about if we're going to scale Baroque's members to Mr. 4's blast or scale them to EBS characters.

Calaca Vs said:
What would the Sandstorm's result be if we use Damage's scaling?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Stefano4444/Alubarna's_City_Square_Size

Half of the Royal Palace: 183.9424 meters

Royal Palace's Damage: 183.9424*2 = 367.8848 meters (a rough estimation)

Royal Palace's Stefano: 1704.11985 meters

367.8848/1704.11985 = 0.21587965189

Palace Square's Stefano: 2565.54308 meters

Palace Square's Damage: 2565.54308*0.21587965189 = 553.848547019 meters

Sandstorm's Base: 553.848547019 meters

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rocodile's_Desert_Sparda_and_Sandstorm_Recalc.

271 pixels (Black line, Sandstorm's base) = 553.848547019 m

725 pixels (Blue line, Sandstorm's upper part) = 553.848547019*(725/271) = 1481.69814239 m

181 pixels (Green line, Sandstorm's height) = 553.848547019*(181/271) = 369.913605205 m

Volume = pi*(1481.69814239/2)^2*(369.913605205/3) = 212612309.076 m^3

Mass = 1529.20*212612309.076 = 325126743039*0.1 (Sandstorms are 90% hollow) = 32512674303.9 kg

Velocity LE = 72 mph or 32.18688 m/s (Scaling to top-end F0 tornado)

KE (Low End) = 1/2*32512674303.9*32.18688^2 = 1.6841488e+13 Joules = 4.02521223709 Kilotons = Small Town level+

Velocity HE = 206 mph or 92.09024 m/s (Scaling to top-end F0 tornado)

KE (High End) = 1/2*32512674303.9*92.09024^2 = 1.3786369e+14 Joules = 32.9502127151 Kilotons = Town level

Currently I lack ratings for Perona, Pedro and Tamago.

What can we use to scale these characters?

I think they should be Unknow. Perona was defeated by Usopp with nothing but tricks, Pekoms was Capwned with a sneak attack and Tamago scales to Pedro but I don't know where Pedro scales either.

Alright, I'm fine with leaving them as Unknown.

I've done the edits for the CP9 members and Enel and his Priests.

If everything it's correct I'm going to start the edits for Thriller Bark's characters.

By the way, Oars shouldn't have Elasticity.

His body stretching came form Moria manipulating his shadow to manipulate his body. It isn't Oars' own ability.

However, Oars cannot stretch his limbs like Luffy does due to not actually possessing the powers of the Gomu Gomu no Mi though this usually does not matter due to the tremendous reach of his arms. With the aid of Gekko Moriah's Kage Kakumei, Oars can stretch his limbs like Luffy does, increasing both the power and range of his attacks,[61] as well as contort his body in ways that Luffy cannot.

- Straight from the wiki itself.

Yeah, but I agree with Damage. In any case you can put Oars and Moriah together in a matchup and explain what does Moriah gives to Oars.

I deleted it anyway.

But let's stand on topic. We need to discuss which version of the Desert Spada we will use and if we accept Damage's version, talk about the Sandstorm because as it seems it's far away from being an outlier. That's what I'm concerned the most since most os the profiles from the sandbox relies on that topic and the discussion about Mr. 4's explosion.

Crocodile also has his first Desert Spada feat from the first time he fought Luffy.

Shall we calc that too to see which result it is closer to?

Yeah, we see the end of it. It's wider than Crocodile's 2nd Desert Spada too, I think. I'll give it a quick calc as best I can.

Huh... that result I got for Crocodile's first Desert Spada is 516.3 tons... Multi-City Block level.

Well then, it's an upgrade to 8-A+ then. Seems more consistent. I agree with using the 8-A result. But what about the sandstorm? The result is much lower with those numbers.

Well, I'll need to get it evaluated first.

And regarding the sandstorm, I'm not sure. I don't believe it to be combat-applicable tbh, so it shouldn't scale to anyone anyway.

Wasn't that argument debunked already? IIRC Stefano said that it's applicable to Crocodile since it's not something special and wasn't taken as ED but an outlier because of it result.

I don't think it matters that it isn't anything special. It's not an attack and to assume he can somehow compress the entire energy of the sandstorm down into a single attack isn't based upon anything.

Plus we never see Crocodile do anything on that kind of level outside of the desert.

Besides, if we have two Multi-City block level calcs, then that suggests greater consistency of just bumping up to Town/Large Town/Small City level, etc.

Nevermind, as I said earlier, I'm gonna stick with whatever the majority says. I'm okay with the 8-A/8-A+.

While your calc gets evaluated we need to discuss about other characters scaling to High 8-C+ or backscaling from 8-A. With the likely accepted results I think only the strongests characters should be backscaled (Mr. 1, Miss Doublefinger, Mr. 2 and their respective opponents [Nami Clima Tact only]) while characters such as Mr. 3, Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas should scale to High 8-C.

I'm not sure about Miss Doublefinger tbh. I know she's Mr. 1's partner but she really doesn't do much that is impressive. The few times she hits Nami she doesn't cause a massive amount of daamge.

I think Mr. 1, Mr. 2, Zoro and Sanji should scale. If not to 8-A+ then to 8-A at least.

While I would like the 7-C for top tiers, 8-A seem like the safer choice, I guess.

The other characters, beside top tiers, should either be 8-A in general, or be High 8-C+ but have 8-A durability, like Mr. 4 and his partner.

Mr. 2 was affraid of failing because Crocodile'd send Mr. 1 and Miss Doublefinger to kill him and when he faced Daz they engauged in combat with no second thoughts so Zala should be somewhat a threat to him despite being weaker.

When Nami fought her she barely took damage despite some stab injuries. She can't do crazy damage with that kind of attacks, if it works, it means she's stronger and that's it. Nami doesn't need 8-A durability because she's not tanking anything. At most we can say that she holding Zala for an instance is a downgrade to Zala's LS rather than an upgrade to Nami's.

Edit: @Kobster 8-A dura based on what?

@Calaca, I think he means 8-A dura based on Lassoo's explosion? I don't think that fully applies to Mr. 4 and his partner because they both showed no signs of withstanding the explosion, just surviving it.

Damage3245 said:
I don't think it matters that it isn't anything special. It's not an attack and to assume he can somehow compress the entire energy of the sandstorm down into a single attack isn't based upon anything.
Expect this standard is applied to most characters here, and most of the times common sense alone is enough rather than direct proof or conferm inside the relative series.

Also, if we go with what you said then we would need to say goodbye to Attack Potency, as it go again what you suggest.

Damage3245 said:
Plus we never see Crocodile do anything on that kind of level outside of the desert.
Crocodile performed the feat inside Alubarna, not in the middle of the desert.

Damage3245 said:
Besides, if we have two Multi-City block level calcs, then that suggests greater consistency of just bumping up to Town/Large Town/Small City level, etc
And how many Island level feats do All Might had? Should we start question its validity as well?

Stefano4444 said:
Expect Crocodile performed the feat inside Alubarna, not in the middle of the desert. And tell me how many Island level feats do All Might had? Should we start to put intro question its validity as well?
I don't want to sound sarcastic but Alubarna is a city in the middle of the desert.

And if you know me by now, you should know I think All Might being Island level is total rubbish.

Back