• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dunno much about the atmosphere but I found a cloud that it's like 30km tall above Drum's mountain.

I've got scans for Kaido's feat if you want them.

And for the record, I'm more interested in Fujitora's meteors for the speed rather than the AP.

Calaca Vs said:
Drum Island.
Doing a little pixel scaling it gave me 35km in height with the highest part of a cloud. Which is surprisingly close to the height found on Arabasta's eagle eye (39km).
Did you made a blog about that?

Damage3245 said:
What do you mean by atmosphere height exactly? The troposphere, the stratosphere, the entire atmosphere?
I think he is referring to the troposphere, where most clouds usually tend to form, just as a comparation High Couds (highest clouds in the atmosphere) tend to from at about 5 to 12 km above the ground.

The "Sakura" Cloud also has a total height of 14km. I'm trying to find other instances where Drum was shown from far away.

Damage3245 said:
Right now Fujitora's 1 meteor is the pinnacle of the verse with nothing else coming close. So I think that upgrading it further and saying it must scale to many other characters is triggering my skepticism.
Actually Zunisha's Truck is not that far away from Fujitora's Meteor and Jack was capable to survive it (and this its quite impressive when Jack was been seriously injured previously by his battle with Fujitora and Sengoku).

Its not a big strentch to assume Admirals and Yonkou do scale from that feat, especially when it was never imply that Fujitora during the Dressrosa Arc did use his full strength.

Fujitora's attack on Luffy during their fight produced a City level+ feat. That I can understand as Fujitora not using his full strength.

But I do think personally that the AP of Fujitora's meteors shouldn't scale to him directly.

Calaca Vs said:
I'm making profiles and revisions for some profiles. If you know about a character I forgotten let me know.
What's missing and it's gonna be added:

• Pre Timeskip Zoro (we will let the existent as Post Timeskip)
  • Pre Timeskip Sanji (same as Zoro)
Edit: If somebody can render some images I'd greatly appreciate it.
Still missing our favorite Ramen cook, Wanze and probably Rebecca (only two main ones that came to mind)
Wanze 1
My boi Wanze

Wanze 2
Rebecca (ONE PIECE) 1
Rebecca as well I guess

Maybe you should ask a calc group member about that.

On the other hand, which version of the Desert Spada are we going to use? We also need recalcs for Bucci and Buggy's feats with the new heights.

The 8-A version need to be re-check as Cobra's height is stated there to be taller than Robin when he is in fact shorter than her at 182 cm (5'11"). So the result will be downgraded.

I'll give that a re-calc since we have official heights now.

I'm not sure if I recalced Buggy's feat the right way but this is what I've got:

21px = 1.92m (Buggy Height)

Drinker's Pub = 305px (27.88m)

This is the same building Buggy and his crew were standing on when Buggy first demonstrated the firepower of the weapon. All of the other buildings are shown roughly 1.9x taller than the Drinker's Pub. This is fairly consistent, so i'll use 27.88*1.9 for the height of the building caught in the explosion. Most of these are 3+ story buildings--seemingly with attics or have bell towers, so for them to exceed 40 meters is quite reasonable.

25px = 27.88m*1.9 (52.98m)

Blast Diameter = 63px (133.51m)

Blast Radius = 133.51/2 = 66.7584m

Since the radius is less than a Kilometer, I've heard that the proper way to calculate this feat for Near-total fatalities is:

Radius(km) = Yield^(1/3)*(0.28)

So, .0667584 = Y^(1/3)*(0.28) = Yield of around 0.11358648784601117Kilotons of Tnt, or 113.58 Tons of Tnt. Since this is an explosion, and we're looking for someone withstanding the damage, only 50% of this applies, so 113.58/2 = 56.79 Tons of Tnt (8-B+)

This is a revision of Cin's calc.

That seems like a pretty huge jump up. How was it so low the first time?

No idea. I just replaced the numbers...

In the blog Cin was surprised of the 7-C result he initially got, but even then this is far below that and far above the current ratings.

The radius difference is only a meter and a half... something must have gone wrong.

IKR? At first I thought the calc should go like this:

0.0667584 = Y^(1/3)*(0.28)

Y = .0667584 *(1/3)*(0.28)

But the result is even lower than before which makes no sense.

I did but I had this:

Buchi = 2.16m (11.5px)

Ground = 198.25px (37.236m)

Finding the thickness of the rubble (Image 2): Zoro (1.78m) = 117px

Rubble thickness = 88.238px (1.34242m)

Volume (Assuming a Cylinder) = 1461.86m^3

Fragmentation = 5847440000 Joules, 1.397571701721 Tons of Tnt

Assuming one of the cat pirates are taller than Luffy (using 1.7272m for average male height), sitting right beside the cliff the moment it exploded (18px).

18px = 1.7272m

Height = 204px (19.575m)

Depth = 73px (using the largest rock's width, 7m)

Length = Can't actually scale it properly, but using two of the rocks that were broken off, I got a total of 160.9px (15.429m, more than before)

Volume (Assuming Rectangular Prism) = 2114.158725m^3

Fragmentation = 1918350000*8(j/cc) = 16913269800 Joules, or 4.042368499044 Tons of TnT

Total Result = 5.439940200765 Tons of Tnt (High 8-C)

I have definitely did something wrong because I don't see how a larger and taller area would lead to lower results.

Y isn't being multiplied by 1/3. It's to the power of 1/3.

So, looking at Explosion Yield Calculations's page I found this:

((x/0.28)^3)/1000 = ((0.0667584/0.28)^3)/1000 = 0.0000135532567046 Megatons or 13.5532567046 Tons of TNT.

13.5532567046/2=6.7766283523 Tons of TNT Large Building level+

I guess this is the correct way.

Essentially it has to go like this instead:

(0.0667584 / 0.28)^3

Since it was originally to the power of a third, you need to do it to the power three to reverse it.

So the result should be: 0.0135532567 kilotons.

Or 13.55 tons.

I think.

Should the Monster Trio's characters be Low 7-B with their strongest forms for Thriller Bark?

Considering both Sanji, Zoro and even Brook managed to remain conscious to Kuma's Ursus Shock (343 Kilotons) even after being severely crippled due to the fights all of them had, they should be above that ballpark in perfect conditions. And the amps the Monster Trio have are around the 3x multiplier so at the very least they should be baseline Low 7-B. Thoughts?

Other topic: Considering Ugarik's calc about Sanji kicking the Bananawani is in Class M of Lifting Strength, should we put the same rating for EBS's powerhouses considering Sanji lifted Moh-Muu? The Sea King is far bigger than the Bananawani and he lifted it far above the distance he did with the Bananawani. Thoughts?

The Ursa Shock is for their durability, not their base AP.

I think At least Large Town Level, possibly/likely Higher, for their amps is fine otherwise I think we'd end up creating a feedback loop of boosting all of them to Small City level.

It'd scale just for the Monster Trio Pre TS. The characters that came after that during the Paramount War Saga are far above that anyway.

Don't forget that Zoro managed to make more damage to Kuma than the Ursus Shock did.

Either way, Zoro's durability should be immensly higher than Sanji and especially Luffy. Not only did Zoro take Kuma Ursa Blast (330 Kilotons) weakened and battered and still keep moving, he even took in Luffy's pain and fatigue which was enough to knock the rubber bastard out for a spell and still was conscious and alive, standing ever so proud like the badass he is. He definetly should be proud that he have more blood than a hospital in general.

Is the seacow heavier? If so, I agree with the bump to Class M for East Blue.

That's more of a stamina feat for Zoro because what he tanked is pain and fatigue itself, not some kind of AP related attack.

Going by the size, it sure is. Or at least should be comparable, and Sanji kicked it far above like it was nothing.

>Stamina feat instead for Zoro

Alright, cool

>Class M upgrade for East Blue

Well, Ugarik compare the banana crocodile with the Nile Crocodile which weigh 400 kg or something. Momo looks to me as a Steller's sea cow which as an adult weight 4000 kg. So that something to note. I vote for it.

>Low 7-B Monster Trio

Okay, why not. See no reason to disagree if that how the amps for the Monster Trio works. Can't recall.

Well, the only one you can argue that might be an actual multiplier is Zoro's. We can't say the same for the other amps.

Sanji should be comparable to Zoro and Luffy shouldn't be weaker, maybe the G2 is but no way Gear 3rd which almost one-shotted Lucci who's far above Kaku in every way is below Asura.

Back