• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damage want to keep the original calc from Cin, saying it uses a more believable size scaling (via character's height and pixer scaling).

On the other hand i want to use the recalc, which its based over the new Alubarna's size that i have made a few time ago (link here for who don't know) that has been accepted.

Damage3245 said:
Does anyone have any other possible feats in the Alabasta Saga? Because Luffy jumping from Large Building level+ to Town level is a step up from going from Large Building level+ to Multi-City block level, and I'd like to make sure there is some other supporting feats.
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/8ghlsj/respect_monkey_d_luffy_one_piece/

Here a respect thread for Monkey D. Luffy. Some possible feats should be there (at least for Luffy).

Right now, Luffy has jumped from Large Building level to Small City level+ and nobody complain or saw a problem with it. What's wrong with Luffy jumping to Town level. Like Calca said, it happen a lot in fiction.

I don't have a problem with characters jumping tiers as the series progresses, I'm just looking to see if there's anything supporting the proposed rating.

I'm currently working on requested feats from other series and studying about storm feats to get the one from Big Mom. I won't do calcs in the next few days due to the season but the sooner I get free I'll finish all of the calcs.

Yeah, revising one of the longest-running Shounen series with over 125 characters with profiles is tough.

Other series have had revisions go on for much longer, for smaller changes.

I remember Naruto had 17 threads before it was done, at least.

We had at least 5 threads and we covered the vast majority of the series so I'm not sure about that.

Gianglebatruong said:
Are u sugesting that this process may last at least 20 threads?
Hahaha, I doubt it.

This is only the 3rd thread so far and we've basically finished Pre-Timeskip.

And most of the scaling for Post-Timeskip is intact, we just need the ratings from Pre-Timeskip to work off of.

I'm suspecting that the average Pacista's durability is Large Town level, which would make Post-Timeskip Gear 2 Luffy to be Small City level. Same for base level Zoro and Sanji.

Damage3245 said:
I'm suspecting that the average Pacista's durability is Large Town level, which would make Post-Timeskip Gear 2 Luffy to be Small City level. Same for base level Zoro and Sanji.
Considering that Luffy kicked Hody and generated 607KT seems okay. That feat it's the most consistent.

But if we're going to mix the Post TS keys and do the same with Fishman Island key then he should be whatever his scaling says in Dressrosa.

"Man from Shadow" is the biggest calc-wanker on the planet and should not be taken seriously.

I've gotten Kuma's Ursa Shock calced and evaluated as Large Town level.

With this out of the way, I think we can say that Zoro's and Sanji's durability as of the end of Pre-Timeskip is definitely Large Town level. By extension Luffy as well.

The other Straw Hats (aside from Brook) were knocked out by the attack, and Kuma himself wasn't really affected by it.

So the Pacifista's durability should be Large Town level - and this also gives us the ratings of a few Pre-Timeskip Supernovas.

Since Oars Jr. also took an Ursa Shock and was able to keep fighting (slightly) he too should be Large Town level.

I'm not sure about Oars Jr. The Ursus Shock varies in the amount of air Kuma compress and we have no idea about how much did he used.

On top of that, the fact that even if he was severely weakened, Moriah easily stabbed him.

Well, you've got a point but Oars Jr. was able to overpower a couple of Marine Giants which Luffy needed Gear 3rd to do, and it might just mean that Moriah is Large Town level with his most powerful attacks (which makes sense when we see how powerful he can become with Shadows Asgard).

You've got a point about LOJ overpoweing giants. Large Town level seems okay. Considering Luffy stacked his Gears to harm him enough the rating makes sense.

Calaca Vs said:
I noticed that Bucci's calc has Zoro as 1.75m tall when he's 1.78m.
6.01*(1.78/1.73)^3 = 6.32 Tons.

That's still lagre building level

Did you changed Bucci's height as well?

Also, Buggy's calc is outdated. He's 1.92m tall and the calc assumes 1.87m. Not a high upgrade but an upgrade nonetheless.

Yes, it's only replace some numbers but with a higher height it'd lead to higher results even if those are barely notable.

There's no problem with the formula used, just some values.

I've asked for help from Therefir to make Big Mom's storm calc. Once I finish it I'll let you know.

We also have Ace's feat in Drum Island when he stopped the snow for an entire day and given the new update from the novel, Ace's effect on the weather is quite instantaneous.

Also we still need to discuss the Fujitora feat and the planet size bare minimum before we finish the revisions for post time skip characters since we wouldn't want to have this happen again.

There is so much to do, it's honestly crazy that One Piece went this far without proper evaluation.

Speaking of which, which Desert Sparda are we going to use for Luffy and Crocodile (don't know if the other scale to them); the 7-C or the 8-A. The 8-A one need revision because there Cobra's height is 2.09m when he is 1.88m; this will result in a downgrade of that one so yeah. I favor the 7-C for sure.

>Rin the Dragon Empress - Don't we need to start a CRT for the Fujitora meteor feat to see if everybody agree if he summon all the meteors at once or not. We only have Ugarik's OP planet blog to evaluate for a bare minimum so far.

EDIT: I honestly want to see the new Fujitora's feat, cause that should in turn increase the Birdcage's durability and bump Doflamingo as well as G4 Luffy (basically the whole top tier), I can't wait. And also, Ugarik hadn't sent the planet blog to be evaluated yet.

I've found other scans to have a bare minimum for the atmosphere's height. Hopefully it'd complement the bare minimum for the Earth's diameter.

Drum Island.

Doing a little pixel scaling it gave me 35km in height with the highest part of a cloud. Which is surprisingly close to the height found on Arabasta's eagle eye (39km).

What do you mean by atmosphere height exactly? The troposphere, the stratosphere, the entire atmosphere?

Because our IRL Earth has an atmospheric thickness of around 700 km if you don't count the exosphere.

As for Fujitora's feats, I have a feeling that people are getting a bit too eager to upgrade his feat (and by extension trying to upgrade most characters of the verse). Without additional supporting feats or scaling, it is possible the whole thing might end up being an outlier.

I doubt you can call the feat an outlier whenever it's done by someone like Fujitora. That's one argument I've never seen made for any series with jumps in power, Bleach went from 7-A to High 6-A, Fairy Tail went from High 6-C to 6-A. You can't simply just dismiss something as an outlier just because there's a power jump. Supporting feats and such aren't needed whenever it's done by a top tier like Fujitora, especially considering that Yonko and the other Admirals are featless so it's not like you can use "But even Whitebeard can't do this." whenever he himself doesn't have a valid feat anymore. The outlier argument is pretty silly.

Well, Kaido has a casual feat that can be calced, Whitebeard has at least a couple of feats that could be calced.

Big Mom is having a calc being made for her, though I don't know what the result is yet.

Aokiji and Akainu both have calced feats, though too low even for what I think their level should be.

And Kizaru has a couple feats that can be calced too, but his will likely be lower than what I think he is too.

So it isn't that the top tiers are featless. It's that they generally only have casual feats or their existing feats are too low.

All of which are casual for them, they don't serve as an anti feat for Fujitora being this strong. Again this isn't an argument I've seen used against other verses, going by this logic most feats in the majority of verses would get downgraded. Natsu doesn't have a 6-A feat, Ichigo doesn't have a 5-C feat, Naruto hasn't done a Relativistic feat but that doesn't mean we're gonna downgrade them based on the fact that their casual feats aren't on the level of the character they scale to. Anyhow this is a pointless argument to have at the moment we can wait for the calc to be done which I've requested Uragik to do.

(I'll leave aside my feelings that Ichigo shouldn't be 5-C and Naruto shouldn't be Relativistic for similar reasons :p )

Anyway, I think it is telling that the only accepted feat higher than Fujitora's current meteor calc is Enel's Raigo that never actually happened.

Right now Fujitora's 1 meteor is the pinnacle of the verse with nothing else coming close. So I think that upgrading it further and saying it must scale to many other characters is triggering my skepticism.

Granted, there may be calcs for the Yonko's and Admiral's that don't exist yet that put them all at comparable levels or higher. But they currently don't exist.

It wouldn't scale to many characters, just the Yonko and the Admirals. Although I doubt even with this upgrade that it would reach outlier territory. I have doubts that the feat will even reach High 6-C unless we use the planet thing but that's not usable atm.

Hmm, well, I guess we'll see what the results will be.

I'm going to make some time tonight and tomorrow to calc feats for Whitebeard, Kaido and Kizaru.

Back