• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post the two Enel calcs I'm working on later today.

And regarding Zunisha's trunks, I'm not sure how we want to handle it. It's pretty clear that Jack didn't tank the full amount.

Someone should also calc Usopp's Kaen Boshi attack against Luffy back in Enies Lobby. Does anyone have an estimate of Going Merry's size?

Calaca Vs said:
So depending on the result of Stefano's calc and which end gets accepted the verse'd probably get upgraded to High 7-C or Low 7-B.
Unless Crocodile's Sandstorm is accepted as well, i don't see hope of this happening, at this point it looks like only Thriller Bark Saga will be accepted as High 7-C (and that if nothing else happen).

Also i'm still unsure about the results, due of the fact that i have an issue with KamiYasha's scaling, the used a scan of dubious accuracity in my opinion, where the Beanstalk has been potrayed as far too large than normal.

I did made a recalc of the scaling by using a different panel, one where both Beanstalk and Ark Maxim seen to be drawn to a more accurate scale and i got instead 10460 m rather instead, its not a big difference but it fell much better in my opinion.

Calaca Vs said:
Moriah's feat should use the Low End (2.2km) since it's the vissible part that was cracked while Kuma's feat probably should used adding both the Low and Mid End to find the total diameter of the island (which would be around 5.3km).
And remember that Ursus Shock's blast was bigger than Thriller Bark (about +2.9 times larger via pixerscaling).

Stefano4444 said:
I did made a recalc of the scaling by using a different panel, one where both Beanstalk and Ark Maxim seen to be drawn to a more accurate scale and i got instead 10460 m rather instead, its not a big difference but it fell much better in my opinion. And remember that Ursus Shock's blast was bigger than Thriller Bark (about +2.9 times larger via pixerscaling).
What was the previous accepted size for Upper Yard?

To make Kuma's feat you need to multiply the result I got by two. 2.2km is the radius and not the diameter as some people have been saying.

Cmue0312 said:
As for Golden Peony I think it should be considered a special attack or an outlier. As the lowest end for the calculation (which still needs to be evalulated) is 849 Kilotons which is way higher than any other attack in the arc or even pre-timeskip
For sure it wasn't a Special Attack because the Golden Ball was more of a impediment for Luffy rather than a power up, yes the Golden Ball was the reason why Luffy would weakening the Raigo and destroy it but still it didn't make him stronger like with the shadows in Thriller Bark.

Cmue0312 said:
Also does Zunisha's trunk attack apply entirely to Jack because he survived it or would only a portion apply?
Unless this is a standard when dealing with such feats (aka when characters took blows from giants), then its reasonable to assume that Jack has took the entirety of (or still most of) Zunisha's Trunk AP.

There's three ways to go about rating Jack using the feat:

He's either Island level, scaling to the full 4.6 Gigatons.

He's baseline Island level, for getting one-shot by it.

Or he's At least Large Mountain level, because he took some (or most) of the energy and still got one-shot.

> For sure it wasn't a Special Attack because the Golden Ball was more of a impediment for Luffy rather than a power up, yes the Golden Ball was the reason why Luffy would weakening the Raigo and destroy it but still it didn't make him stronger like with the shadows in Thriller Bark.

Having a large surface area / heavier mass on his fist would definitely improve what he was doing. It can be considered a special move.

Cmue0312 said:
Interesting. What would your recalc make the Raigo and Luffy's dispersion feat?
528.498897 Kilotons for the Low End.

1.81623166 Megatons for the Mid End.

2.65275508 Megatons for the High End.

This assuming the scaling is correct.

Damage3245 said:
There's three ways to go about rating Jack using the feat:
He's either Island level, scaling to the full 4.6 Gigatons.

He's baseline Island level, for getting one-shot by it.

Or he's At least Large Mountain level, because he took some (or most) of the energy and still got one-shot.
Actually it would be wrong say he has been oneshotted, later we see him still conscious and fine after Zunisha attacked as he only survivor, despire be in the botton of the sea, and he sounded more pissed than anything else.

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-183717/chapter/mrs-chapter-184542, Chapter 824 - Page 10.

And remember this was after his battle with Fujitora and Sengoku while trying to rescue Doflamingo, where it look like he has take a lot of damage since in that case he has been forced to retreat.

After Zunisha's attack we can't see if Jack is conscious or not but Stefano is right. Jack was fine after I assume was one or two days and he wasn't really harmed by the attack.

Jack shouldn't scale to Zunisha because he took only a small portion of this attack due to his relatively small mass

Ugarik said:
Jack shouldn't scale to Zunisha because he took only a small portion of this attack due to his relatively small mass
The difference in size is usually taken intro account when dealing with this type of feats? Specifically characters taking blows from massive creatures?

If Yes, then i don't have problem, since it would mean this is just the standard procedure.

If No, then i don't see why this would matter if similar feats got a free passage in the past.

Calaca Vs said:
After Zunisha's attack we can't see if Jack is conscious or not but Stefano is right. Jack was fine after I assume was one or two days and he wasn't really harmed by the attack.
And this was while in the botton of the sea, if he had been seriously or fatally wounded then he would had be show in far more conditions than what we see.

By one-shot I don't mean he was killed in one shot, just that he appeared to be completely defeated in a single attack. And he was conscious, an unknown period of time later, but he could have been knocked out when he was hit.

Damage3245 said:
And he was conscious, an unknown period of time later, but he could have been knocked out when he was hit.
Maybe, then again Jack was severely injured prior to his arrival on Zou (likely due of his fight with Fujitora and Sengoku) and him fall in the sea would have most likely contribute with the knock out (assuming he was been knock out in the first place) due of him be a Devil Fruit user, so it should still be reasonable to scaling him off Zunisha's trunk.

Stefano4444 said:
528.498897 Kilotons for the Low End.
1.81623166 Megatons for the Mid End.

2.65275508 Megatons for the High End.

This assuming the scaling is correct.
Alright thanks.

Does anyone know how to find the amount of energy Jack actually tanked from Zunisha's attack?

Also Damage's new Enel calcs are pretty consistent with three other calcs: Wiper's Reject Dial: 12.6 Kilotons (7-C)

Luffy's Golden Rifle: 1.217 Kilotons (Low 7-C)

Wiper's Burn Bazooka: 1.97 Kilotons (Low 7-C)

So I'm thinking Skypiea Saga high tiers should be Low 7-C to 7-C if these new calcs get accepted.

@ZackMoon1234, Cmue linked that up above as Wiper's Reject Dial.

Wiper's and Sanji's durability should definitely be 7-C as of the Skypiea Arc.

Robin's is likely Low 7-C based on her surviving a casual lightning strike from Enel.

Wiper, Sanji, Zoro, Ohm, Luffy and Enel (physically) would all be 7-C as they're all physically comparable to one another and 3 of them have all survived multiple lightning attacks from Enel.

Robin being Low 7-C is pretty consistent with her being one of the strongest Straw Hats and IIRC she was attack by Crocodile and was relatively uninjured by the attack.

Chopper might be Low 7-C as he was able to defeat one of Enel's priests. Enel's priests should be >= Yama who Robin had trouble defeating.

I'm not sure if Usopp and Nami have any fights this arc.

Isn't the reject dial a special move that also has a lot of recoil? Don't really see how any of the monster trio would scale to that.

Captain Torch said:
Isn't the reject dial a special move that also has a lot of recoil? Don't really see how any of the monster trio would scale to that.
Yes but Enel's body was completely intact after the attack. So even though it was enough to stop his heart it wasn't enough to do any outward damage to his body so Enel's durability should somewhat scale to it.

Also it's consistent with these two attacks El Thor and Sango Smash

In any case the only one who scales to the Reject Dial is Wiper himself. He was comparable to Zoro and Luffy but none of those was going all-out unlike with Ohm or Enel.

Also I don't know if the RD has the same recoil as AP. Was that stated?

@Cmue

Robin had no problems dealing with Yama. She didn't fight back until they were out of the ruins and then easily defeated him.

So I was right Nami never took a hit from Hotori or Kotori (although Usopp and Sanji did well unconscious) and defeated one with an impact dial well Gan Fall one-shot the other well still healing ffrom his injuries: https://********.org/chapter/61809/2

I wasn't remembering the fight but he did take multiple attacks from her and wasn't unconscious. So Chopper would still arguably be Low 7-C for defeating a priest who is >= Yama. The fight: https://********.org/chapter/61821/10

Shouldn't Robin be 7-C instead of Low 7-C?

-In Skypiea, she's clearly grouped with the Monster Trio in strength. http://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-247-page-19.html

-As I've brought up before, she was also arguably stronger than Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 (or at least on par with) and should also be considered one of the top elites of the Alabasta Saga just like the two of them are.

-She handled Pre-Alabasta Zoro and Post-Alabasta Zoro (the one who defeated Mr. 1) like fodder each time he pulled his sword out on her.

-Dodged a strike from Crocodile, who was serious about killing her.

-Survived and recovered in a short span of time from being stabbed by Crocodile.

@Cmue0312 Keep in mind that Robin wasn't trying to one-shot Yama when she made her counterattack, she wanted to punish him for destroy priceless ruins. Hence why she tells him "I will teach you the severity of destroying history!!!"

None of those things from Alabasta Arc would make her 7-C, and she was one-shot be a completely casual blast of lightning from Enel; not even an El Thor which both Wiper and Sanji survived (albeit with heavy injuries).

I knew the stuff I mentioned from Alabasta wouldn't make her 7-C, however, I thought they were worth bringing up.

It's true that Robin was one-shot by a casual blast to the head, but what about Oda grouping her with the M3 via who's allowed to call Gan Fall?

Yeah, Js250476 linked it for me.

Wiper and Sanji were both hit by El Thor's, and though they were defeated by them, it's still enough to make their durability 7-C.

Luffy was also hit by an El Thor but he has his electricity resistance for why he was unharmed by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back