• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Wiper was already on the verge of passing out when he was hit by the El Thor.

And Sanji stayed standing and talking for half a minute before falling over.

guys there is something important that your missing, Enel's power destroys and electrical you, so that means they survived an strong attack and got electricized, zoro/sanji/wiper and others got 30 million volts and luffy serviced 200 million volts.

do you know how hot is 30/60/100/200 million volts? I think you should focus on this too because its as important as that.

Sabo's fire fist scaled from old Dressrosa diameter so this calc should be removed from the list above.

Aerozz said:
guys there is something important that your missing, Enel's power destroys and electrical you, so that means they survived an strong attack and got electricized, zoro/sanji/wiper and others got 30 million volts and luffy serviced 200 million volts.
do you know how hot is 30/60/100/200 million volts? I think you should focus on this too because its as important as that.
http://www.onepiecegold.com/how-dangerous-are-enels-electrical-attacks/

Ugarik said:
Sabo's fire fist scaled from old Dressrosa diameter so this calc should be removed from the list above.
Ah, I didn't realize.

Would you be able to find a way or properly scaling the feat?

Damage3245 said:
Ah, I didn't realize.

Would you be able to find a way or properly scaling the feat?
Yes, I would but I'm pretty sure this will be High 7-C

Are there any objections to ratings Enel, Zoro, Sanji and Luffy as 7-C as of the Skypiea Arc? (With Wiper being Low 7-C with Burn Bazooka, and 7-C with Reject Dial).

Determining this will let us determine a lot of ratings for the Water 7 Saga.

Damage3245 said:
Are there any objections to ratings Enel, Zoro, Sanji and Luffy as 7-C as of the Skypiea Arc? (With Wiper being Low 7-C with Burn Bazooka, and 7-C with Reject Dial).
Technically we still need to properly end the discussion about Luffy's Raigo, but for the sake to not stretch this revision any further (and since at this point i know this feat isn't going to be accepted in anycase), it should be better if we just ignore it (or call it an outlier) and continue on with the rest.

But i would like to say one thing, if Crocodile's Sandstorm feat cannot scale to his standard AP then the feat should be taken as an outlier, it cannot be ranked as environment destruction or as a special technique (for reasons i have stated before), so either its valid (and does scale his AP) or its an outlier.

I agree. Luffy dispersing Raigo is a massive outlier when there's 5 feats all between 1 and 12 Kilotons that seriously injure characters comparable to Luffy in the same arc. The same goes for Crocodile.

Cmue0312 said:
Shouldn't Wiper also be 7-C physically as he matched Luffy? Otherwise I have no objections.
Where your calcs accepted?
Calcs aren't accepted yet - I'd just like the discussion to be had on the assumption that they're accepted. I'll ask a calc member to review them soon.

Dr.Fix said:
You're over 400 posts now guys :S
Aye, I'll start up a new thread in the next couple days.

I'm pretty sure the Naruto revisions had like 15 threads before they were concluded :p

Cmue0312 said:
I agree. Luffy dispersing Raigo is a massive outlier when there's 5 feats all between 1 and 12 Kilotons that seriously injure characters comparable to Luffy in the same arc. The same goes for Crocodile.
12KT coming from an attack that bypass durability and targets the organs. We can't use the RD to scale nothing but Wiper's Durability for tanking the recoil thrice like a champ (and he survived to two lightnings from Enel).

Calaca Vs said:
12KT coming from an attack that bypass durability and targets the organs. We can't use the RD to scale nothing but Wiper's Durability for tanking the recoil thrice like a champ (and he survived to two lightnings from Enel).
The Reject Dial doesn't only bypass durability; it blew apart a giant hole in the beanstalk which is where it gets its rating from.

And Enel took that to the chest (even if it did stop his heart).

But what nearly killed Enel was his heart stopping not the blast itself. It's absurd to think that the blast nearly killed him.

Yes and Enel's body had no major outward damage which means he could survive the AP of the blast.

Eventhough the attack still stopped his heart.

Cmue0312 said:
Yes and Enel's body had no major outward damage which means he could survive the AP of the blast.
Exactly - it's a 7-C durability feat for Enel.

Cmue0312 said:
Eventhough the attack still stopped his heart.
Adding the fact that it does bypass durability it make the feat even more impressive.

The highest calc I made for Enel is 65.349 Kilotons which is Town level+, so I guess we should use that then.

I forgot the add the + on my sandbox.

This means characters like Blueno and Kalifa should be Town level+ for beating Sanji IIRC.

Js250476 said:
Well the highest calc we have for Enels lighting is 96 kilotons so that's Town+
I remade that one - it hasn't been accepted yet, but the result is a lot lower than 96 kilotons.

My current thoughts are that Rob Lucci should be At least Town level+ in base, higher or Large Town level with Zoan forms.

Water 7 Luffy should be At least Town level+ in base too, and Large Town level with Gear 3.

Any thoughts?

Hm... Blueno tanked attacks from W7 Luffy who is 7-C+ but then Luffy outpaced and harmed Blueno even in Base Form so an At least 7-C+ for Base Luffy and Lucci might be correct.

Everyone who scales to Blueno should get the same treatment as Luffy (Jabra and Kaku).

Also I want to see Viz translation about the scene when Franky Strong Hammered Lucci without making any damage. I've a doubt about the words he used it.

What does the translation you're currently looking at say?

I'm not sure if Lucci says "I'm five times stronger than Fukuro" or "My Doriki is five times Fukuro's".

At least Town level+ in Base, likely Large Town level with Gear Second/Zoan Form sound better.

Since both Lucci could nearly oneshot Franky and Luffy could easily beat Blueno, each characters comparable with Luffy at the beginning of the arc, who should be Town level+.

Okay, that sounds fine to me.

I'll add these to the sandbox so we can cut down on the blank space left to be filled in.

@Damage

Thanks.

@Stefano

Yeah, that seems correct. Also, Zoro's Asura and Sanji's DJ should get the same treatment.

Zoro's Asura is a 3x boost and if he scales to other Enel's attacks then the Large Town Level won't need the Likely.

omg the downplay is real dude luffy wasn't even do any damage to blueno in water 7 and after water 7 luffy hurts him badly and speed blitz him in gear second and blueno took 4-6 attacks and he was done.

how in the world ur saying he didnt get or only he got little power up which is so wrong and very downplay.

again luffy got way stronger after water 7 and lucci is 5 times blueno in base from without even using his DF.

oh my god with these downplays.

this site is funny (in a bad way) im done here ignoring facts and pull them out of your head.

Aerozz, you've been warned before.

If you're done here, then please leave and stop clogging this thread up with your useless complaints.

Good point. New thread tomorrow and then we can discuss the post-Water 7 Saga ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back