• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Musician could...so can the Doctor? - Tony Tony Chopper vs Charlotte Perospero

noninho

He/Him
Later today will be ending the grace period for Brook's revenge on Perospero...Let's see if Chopper can do it too!

Speed is =, Monster Point is restricted due to leaving a humongous AP gap
battle's on an infinite superflat minecraft world, Chopper starts in Horn Point.

Strawhat Pirates' Doctor Pet:

Whole Cake's Minister Of Candy:

We all jump Perospero after he lays a finger in our doctor (incon):

Way back in Whole Cake, has Chopper gotten any stronger? He didn’t get to fight much in Wano but I think I remember him taking an attack from either Queen or Big Mom

Way back in Whole Cake, has Chopper gotten any stronger? He didn’t get to fight much in Wano but I think I remember him taking an attack from either Queen or Big Mom
He flipped full zoan Queen

Tho I'm actually thinking this is kinda stompy cuz I can't see Chopper dealing with his Haki

Back