• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Revisions Part 2: East Blue to Enies Lobby Edition

Cmue0312 said:
This is what Cin said in that blog:

basically >2x the current value. Crocodile makes 4 of these with his "La Spada", and if we scale the energy behind one of these Spada to it, he'd basically be Small Town level with that attack.

Is it that calc stacking?

Stefano4444 said:
While we cannot directly utilize to see the difference in strength, like Power Levels in DBZ, we can still utilize them to at least determinate who is stronger than who.
IIRC we only have the Doriki of the PreTS CP9 and a basic introduction to it.

Firing off four 8-A attacks doesn't make one Low 7-C.

Calaca Vs said:
If Moh-Muu's size is calced we might get a tier upgrade for the Monster Trio and Arlong and Krieg and maybe Kuro.
Moh-Muu was also enough powerful to flipped the entire village of Gosa.

If that feat is 8-B as i think, it would also upgrade most East Blue Tiers.

Alright, no problem.

Can anybody link this Moh-Muu feat that might upgrade people?

The implication being that the monster somehow flipped over all of the houses at once?

Because I don't think we have enough evidence to state that.

A solid punch from Luffy only knocked it over and didn't cause any apparent damage, so I doubt this would result in an upgrade.

I think your missing the point. This wiki scales to the strongest feats as far as I'm aware. All the characters from Alabasta to Water 7 would scale to Luffy. Crocodile, Mr. 1, Mr. 2, Wapol and Robin scale to that key. So the problem I have is that these charcters would scale to feats much stronger then they are able to preform.

Cmue0312 said:
I think your missing the point. This wiki scales to the strongest feats as far as I'm aware. All the characters from Alabasta to Water 7 would scale to Luffy. Crocodile, Mr. 1, Mr. 2, Wapol and Robin scale to that key. So the problem I have is that these charcters would scale to feats much stronger then they are able to preform.
Sorry, I don't quite get what you're trying to say?

All that has to be done is not say "Scales to Alabasta Saga to Water 7 Saga Luffy" but instead say "Scales to Luffy who can do_____, or can tank ______".

Just provide more context for the justifications and there shouldn't be any problems.

Damage3245 said:
Sorry, I don't quite get what you're trying to say?

All that has to be done is not say "Scales to Alabasta Saga to Water 7 Saga Luffy" but instead say "Scales to Luffy who can do_____, or can tank ______".

Just provide more context for the justifications and there shouldn't be any problems.
Crocodile is scales to one of these feats:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ocodile.27s_Desert_Spada_-_8-A_.28Accepted.29 (484.3375 Tons - 8-A)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Adam_of_darkness/One_Piece:_Alabasta_and_before (220.85 Tons - 8-A)

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/one-piece-feat-crocodiles-desert-spada.17999/ (167.248 Tons - 8-A)

Luffy scales becaue he punched out one of these attack and beat Crocodile. Zoro and Sanji scale for being comparable to Luffy. Mr.1 scales for matching Zoro, Mr. 2 scales for matching Sanji, Robin scales for being comparable to Crocodile and Wapol scales for fighting Luffy.

The problem is they scale to Luffy's Alabasta to Water 7 key. We scale to the highest feats. In the very next saga Luffy has Lox 7-C possibly 7-C feats. Which they shouldn't scale to.

Okay... then just say they scale to Luffy's 8-A feat then instead of saying which arc / saga they scale to?

EDIT: Why is Robin comparable to Crocodile again?

Robin scales because she is his second in command and Crocodile organization is ranked by strength.

But that's not how justify the scaling unless they directly interactact with the character who preformed the feat as far as I've seen. So Alabasta should become a seperate key for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.

Damage3245 said:
A solid punch from Luffy only knocked it over and didn't cause any apparent damage, so I doubt this would result in an upgrade.
Luffy angered Moh-Muu just like Sanji's first kick. And Moh-Muu was scared when he saw both of them but he's more affraid of Arlong. And Luffy rag-dolled the cow.

Isn't Robin also his right-hand woman because he needs her for her Poneglyph knowledge? I don't think her being second-in-command should be treated as her being comparable.

I don't think Robin should scale to Crocodile tbh, Crocodile did ranked Galdino above Mr 4 despite being weaker, so It was probably something similar wirh Robin.

Btw, should Nami, Usopp and Chopper have a key for Alabasta? At least two of them did became stronger by Ennies Lobby.

They should. Usopp tanked one of Mr. 4's bombs and was dragged into ruins which destroyed them. Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas tanked several of the bombs.

Ercosore said:
Btw, should Nami, Usopp and Chopper have a key for Alabasta? At least two of them did became stronger by Ennies Lobby.
True, both Nami and Usopp have one single composite key for their entire Pre Timeskip versions, when they should be treated like Zoro and Sanji.

Nami was been upgraded in two occassions before the Pre Timeskip, first with the Clima Tact at Alabasta, and then with the Perfect Clima-Tact at Enies Lobby, making her a lot stronger each time around.

Usopp, while he didn't get any new weapon at Alabasta he has show better feats than before and is very possible that he may have already become as strong if not stronger than East Blue level characters, while at Enies Lobby he did get an upgrade with the Kabuto.

Not sure if this can be done with Chopper, similar to Robin have been introducted in the middle of Alabasta Saga and he have never show large jump of power during the Pre Timeskip.

I'll make a list once I finish Arabasta. I'm currently at 205 so the Grand Line - Arabasta glossary will be updated in a few days. I got interesting feats for the Coward Trio.

There are plenty of things to consider in Skypiea. Once I read it I'll bring the arguments about the Raigo.

Calaca Vs said:
There are plenty of things to consider in Skypiea. Once I read it I'll bring the arguments about the Raigo.
True, specially regards the category of speed.

There were plenty of times were characters where able to react lightning bolts from Enel.

I did made a list for future reference, linked here, so take a look if you want.

While i cannot say that all of them are MHS, two feats were calculated to be on that level.

Seeing as the edits for Alabasta onwards don't seem to be coming to an agreement anytime soon I think we should sort out East Blue as it seems to be the easiest and simpliest.

Calaca Vs has already made a blog on all the important feats and scaling for the Saga: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Calaca_Vs/Most_important_feats_from_East_Blue_Saga

Their are these feats:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/One_Piece_-_High_8-C_East_Blue_Feats

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Calaca_Vs/Arlong's_Lifting_Strength

As people have brought up previously Luffy and Zoro have stomped characters that have high end High 8-C feats and thus should be High 8-C+.

Also we might be able to get something out of Moh-Muu. As Moh-Muu did this according to Hachi .

> Also we might be able to get something out of Moh-Muu. As Moh-Muu did this according to Hachi .

Unfortunately just flipping over buildings probably won't get you anything higher than Building level.

Moh-Muu isn't important for Gosa's destruction but its size. Before that the biggest animal was the Sea King from Luffy's town but I think that can't be calced. It's relevant cause not only Luffy but Sanji was capable of lifting it in the air with a kick.

Sanji's East Blue Saga key is already rated as Large Building level for kicking Mohmuu.

Back