• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

1. He literally did.
2. It's almost like it drains energy.
3. He wasn't even using Busoshoku hardening at the time.
4. He didn't unleash Enma against Nusjuro, who was literally trying to kill him and his crew.
5. Argument from incredulity.
Alright, then how on Earth did he beat Lucci if Lucci was doing just fine with Enma Unleashed Zoro. And don't say he was holding back before cause he was literally unleashing Enma

Alright, then how on Earth did he beat Lucci if Lucci was doing just fine with Enma Unleashed Zoro. And don't say he was holding back before cause he was literally unleashing Enma
Lucci has the power to make people transform into stronger forms and attack casually, then oneshot him with weaker attacks.

But for real, Lucci was not competing with him, the only panel we see is of him growling and moving backwards while Zoro swings his sword at him and moves forward.

Also, could've been using Tekkai for some of the hits.

Lucci has the power to make people transform into stronger forms and attack casually, then oneshot him with weaker attacks.

But for real, Lucci was not competing with him, the only panel we see is of him growling and moving backwards while Zoro swings his sword at him and moves forward.

Also, could've been using Tekkai for some of the hits.
Parrying his hits with no damage sounds pretty competitive to me. Also that last part is headcanon.

Your idea that he was parrying hits with no damage and that Zoro was attacking at full force is headcanon.
Why would he be unleashing Enma (which drains stamina) and simultaneously suppressing his output to the point that its weaker than regular buso? That's a significantly bigger reach than saying that he was either
a) rage amped
or
b) not just using basic buso
when he beat Lucci

Why would he be unleashing Enma (which drains stamina) and simultaneously suppressing his output to the point that its weaker than regular buso? That's a significantly bigger reach than saying that he was either
a) rage amped
or
b) not just using basic buso
when he beat Lucci
He wasn't suppressing his output, he just wasn't trying that hard.

Zoro's statement saying if that's his best, he doesn't have a chance of fighting luffy

He also said he can end it anytime he wants (yet didn't), which he literally did once sanji tried to roast him.
That doesn't debunk anything. All that is is saying that Lucci isn't as a strong as Luffy.
Also he never said that shit. He just said Lucci wasn't controlling the fight.

Also he never said that shit. He just said Lucci wasn't controlling the fight.
he did say that shit. Even if he somehow didn't, he 1000% showed that shit.
That doesn't debunk anything. All that is is saying that Lucci isn't as a strong as Luffy.
It's saying Zoro wouldn't even expect to even get a chance to fight luffy if that was his best...

Basically saying your combat abilities is so low that your actually fodder to luffy, clowning on him...

he did say that shit. Even if he somehow didn't, he 1000% showed that shit.
No he didn't. I explained why he didn't. Not controlling the fight =/= I can end this whenever and have been ******* around this whole time
It's saying Zoro wouldn't even expect to even get a chance to fight luffy if that was his best...

Basically saying your combat abilities is so low that your actually fodder to luffy, clowning on him...
In comparison to Luffy....
Who Zoro is also fodder to...

No he didn't. I explained why he didn't. Not controlling the fight =/= I can end this whenever and have been ******* around this whole time

In comparison to Luffy....
Who Zoro is also fodder to...
Zoro stalemated lucci with 2 swords and no hardening. You didn’t explain anything, you’ve legit only said that there can only be 2 reasons out of pure headcanon to say he was using more than just buso when you have absolutely no proof

In comparison if he was lucci
Zoro is definitely not fodder… just headcanon to think that.

Zoro stalemated lucci with 2 swords and no hardening.
And he also failed to do anything to base Lucci with two swords and hardening. More likely than not that was a coloring error.
You didn’t explain anything, you’ve legit only said that there can only be 2 reasons out of pure headcanon to say he was using more than just buso when you have absolutely no proof
I did. You are just being willfully ignorant.
Zoro is definitely not fodder… just headcanon to think that.
I've got a very long list of reasons why Luffy shit stomps Zoro but I can't write allat here

And he also failed to do anything to base Lucci with two swords and hardening. More likely than not that was a coloring error.
It was not, he also literally overpowered base lucci with 2 swords and hardening…
I did. You are just being willfully ignorant.
I’m not. Show the proof than… what else besides hardening did he use to take out Lucci?
I've got a very long list of reasons why Luffy shit stomps Zoro but I can't write allat here
List of headcanons that’s gets debunked… Saturn could damage gear 5, the rest of the elders are relative if not stronger… and Zoro overpowered/stalemated with nusjuro

It was not, he also literally overpowered base lucci with 2 swords and hardening…
Lucci had exactly zero damage on him. That's also an LS feat and not an A.P feat. Its also not a very impressive one since Lucci is balancing on one leg.
I’m not. Show the proof than… what else besides hardening did he use to take out Lucci?
Probably unleashing Enma or a rage amp since he was clearly angry.
List of headcanons that’s gets debunked… Saturn could damage gear 5, the rest of the elders are relative if not stronger… and Zoro overpowered/stalemated with nusjuro
I'm not going to continue arguing if you're going to continue to call everything I say a headcanon. Also Luffy was bodying Saturn AND the rest of the Gorosei

Lucci had exactly zero damage on him. That's also an LS feat and not an A.P feat. Its also not a very impressive one since Lucci is balancing on one leg
And yet could stop getting dragged out.. LS is still physical strength
Probably unleashing Enma
No green fire
a rage amp since he was clearly angry.
He was annoyed, not angry… he was dodging him unbothered by the attack before one shotting
I'm not going to continue arguing if you're going to continue to call everything I say a headcanon. Also Luffy was bodying Saturn AND the rest of the Gorosei
… Saturn made Luffy literally bleed and warcury literally tanked every attack from luffy, even when he was at full power

If Luffy has advanced haki, can he logically bypass infinity because you don't need to touch a target to inflict a attack?

And yet could stop getting dragged out.. LS is still physical strength

No green fire

He was annoyed, not angry… he was dodging him unbothered by the attack before one shotting

… Saturn made Luffy literally bleed and warcury literally tanked every attack from luffy, even when he was at full power
All things I’ve already addressed

I'm done talking now
Trollface-non-free.png

Why would he suddenly stop doing it? That's stupid
People who pretend like Zoro randomly stopped using any haki mid battle are coping so hard.
The fight was mostly offscreen and Oda isn't exactly consistent in his portrayal of haki anyways.
They just can't get over the fact that they acted like Zoro was gonna low diff Lucci because Luffy did too and it didn't happen.

I'm sorry Zoro stans, your glorious mossheaded prince is not Luffy level

People who pretend like Zoro randomly stopped using any haki mid battle are coping so hard.
The fight was mostly offscreen and Oda isn't exactly consistent in his portrayal of haki anyways.
They just can't get over the fact that they acted like Zoro was gonna low diff Lucci because Luffy did too and it didn't happen.

I'm sorry Zoro stans, your glorious mossheaded prince is not Luffy level
Zoro beat Lucci, Lucci was unconscious on his feet, he recovered, Jinbe hit him so hard he got knocked into base form, and then Zoro repeatedly clashed with Nusjuro, and was still fine. How was Lucci looking after the fight?

Putting words into my mouth.

Zoro still won, he's stronger.
Zoro fans can't argue with anyone without being disingenuous.
Can you make any argument without being disingenuous and then accusing someone else of the same shit?

I swear, people will pop on, make post dumbing down and simplifying an objectively correct argument like "Zoro beat Lucci with little to no injury, then while Lucci was rendered completely unconscious, thus showing him to be far superior," and go "actually, you're arguing against a strawman, I never said Lucci was stronger. God, everything you do is stupid and bad, and anyone who argues against me doesn't know what they're talking about."

Believe it or not, my post was more than 3 words.

Lucci, who has an enhanced recovery rate, was far worse for wear than a guy who's supposedly requiring an ability that drains his energy to be equal to him.

Well, since literally nobody is going to change their minds on that whole argument, we can shift the focus a little. All in their prime, all working together with their teammate, all targeting who they would canonically target, who wins between:

1. Roger and Garp
2. Whitebeard and Sengoku
3. Shiki and Tsuru
4. Rocks and Kong
5. Redfield(with DF, no Pato) and Z(Young, but still has the Battle Smasher)

Well, since literally nobody is going to change their minds on that whole argument, we can shift the focus a little. All in their prime, all working together with their teammate, all targeting who they would canonically target, who wins between:

1. Roger and Garp
2. Whitebeard and Sengoku
3. Shiki and Tsuru
4. Rocks and Kong
5. Redfield(with DF, no Pato) and Z(Young, but still has the Battle Smasher)
Definitely Whitebeard and Sengoku.

Back