• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Is it weird if I think Sanji might defeat Kuzan in Hachinosu?
I mean since you specified "in Hachinosu," I assume you mean they fight with the exact same scenario just swapping out Garp for Sanji while Kuzan still has his mental turmoil. If that's the case, then I guess I could maybe see an argument. I still kind of doubt it though. Kuzan is a monster.

What's with the anime giving the admirals this much aura
Screenshot-2024-07-21-145148.png

I mean since you specified "in Hachinosu," I assume you mean they fight with the exact same scenario just swapping out Garp for Sanji while Kuzan still has his mental turmoil. If that's the case, then I guess I could maybe see an argument. I still kind of doubt it though. Kuzan is a monster.
No I meant when the SHs go to Hachinosu and Zoro fights Shiryu and Luffy (and maybe someone else like Koby or Sabo to mirror God Valley) fights BB, Sanji fights Kuzan.
I mean he does have a moveset that can protect or even counter Kuzan's freezing with DJ and IJ, now we just need to see if his Haki is up to snuff.
I'm assuming he'll get another power up in Elbaf then get to Hachinosu
Depending on what that power up is it could definitely let him match Kuzan
Though he might need another one after that, only because Kuzan’s crazy strong and his Awakening is probably op as hell. Imo dude pushes Shanks or Kaido to a solid high diff or possibly more if he has ACoC (though I sort of doubt it)

No I meant when the SHs go to Hachinosu and Zoro fights Shiryu and Luffy (and maybe someone else like Koby or Sabo to mirror God Valley) fights BB, Sanji fights Kuzan.
Oh, I think so as well
Kuzan’s crazy strong and his Awakening is probably op as hell. Imo dude pushes Shanks or Kaido to a solid high diff or possibly more if he has ACoC (though I sort of doubt it)
Great take. I'm tired of Kuzan downplay

Please, come to vote in this match, is tiring to bump this.

New set of Vivre Cards come out September 5 and include the following characters:

Shanks, Kaidou, King, Queen, Crocodile, Mihawk, Buggy, Guernica, Fuga, Hera, Napoleon, Aramaki, and Higurashi

PVxBXIR.png
boy I sure am hyped for the vivre card of the ugly witch who's only memorable moment is screwing Oden over when he fought Kaido!

I'm eyeing that Aramaki card, depending on what it says about his sword WW3 might start between Admiral fans and Zoro/Mihawk fans
(ironically the two most toxic fandoms in the OP community too)

Does anyone have an idea for a 2v2 thread? I was thinking of doing something like Luffy and Zoro vs another shounen duo, mainly from either Bleach, Black Clover or JJK, but not sure who exactly.

Alabasta and Enies Lobby are both the top 1 to me (if I had to choose it would be EL tho) so I definitely agree with you there, but why do you rank Skypiea higher than Marineford and Egghead?
Water 7 + Enies Lobby is still top 1 for me, followed by Alabasta, Marineford, Skypiea, and Wano

I'm assuming he'll get another power up in Elbaf then get to Hachinosu
Depending on what that power up is it could definitely let him match Kuzan
Though he might need another one after that, only because Kuzan’s crazy strong and his Awakening is probably op as hell. Imo dude pushes Shanks or Kaido to a solid high diff or possibly more if he has ACoC (though I sort of doubt it)
Personally, I think Kuzan and Garp both used ACoC and that's what caused that massive explosion

Personally, I think Kuzan and Garp both used ACoC and that's what caused that massive explosion
If it was that the skies would probably split though
Or fodders would pass out
Usually there's indicators especially when it's someone first time using CoC/ACoC
She's heavily implied to be a Rocks pirates member iirc so we could actually get some semi juicy info there
🗿 Where did that come from

Is there any official op something that calls the saga, Final Saga? I know oda said something about that but is it literally called that?

If it was that the skies would probably split though
Or fodders would pass out
Usually there's indicators especially when it's someone first time using CoC/ACoC

🗿 Where did that come from
Yeah, but the sky doesn't always split whenever two CoC users clash. And I'll have to reread the chapters since it has been a while since I read them, but I don't think any actual fodders were near Aokiji and Garp when they were fighting.

do y'all think broccoli man has a black blade
In the anime episode where he fought King and Queen, his sword wasn't black. Yet in the manga version, it was black. That could've been buso though since he appeared to be using it at the time, and we all know how Toei likes to change things. I think if we get any info his sword, it'll just be confirmation about it being a Supreme Grade like we recently got with Fujitora's.

Back